Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Apparently Venusblood Frontier is getting an official English translation, and is going to be free of distribution on JAST USA site

http://www.ninetail.tk/tde10/index.html

Edit#1: I've reread the post and the patch for h-content is going to be free, not the game. Sorry for all the misunderstanding.

Last edited:
There should be one more corruption game from Zion.
http://zion.product.co.jp/22_inori/index.html

I'm not sure why, but I'm not really into the earlier Zion games, I hope it'll be different this time.
They even have reverse-corruption XD

There is a chance that Triangle's Exceed Knights might have corruption in it. However, don't put your expectation so high as Triangle seem to move away from corruption content.

http://www.route2.co.jp/Triangle/Products/ExceedKnights/index.html

I won't put my expectations to high for triangle games anymore, although they made my personal best corruption game ever (Crimson Lunatics), they rarely put any corruption content anymore
:chuuni_reality:

Apparently Venusblood Frontier is getting an official English translation, and is going to be free of distribution on JAST USA site

http://www.ninetail.tk/tde10/index.html

Time to share the joy of corruption to the international audiences

:chuuni_kraken:

Well, color me disappointed. Looks like the game is primarily pregnancy/egg laying. You can corrupt the main heroine, but none of the other girls.

Well, color me disappointed. Looks like the game is primarily pregnancy/egg laying. You can corrupt the main heroine, but none of the other girls.

For what i understant is truly a breeding game but with corruption and i am not sure but i think every gil will have a corruption form if we don't seen it i think it just because :

1 they want make the hype grow and will give it litle by litle
or
2 they finaly understant the idea of not spoil the game content
or
3 it realy only one heroine corruption but if it the case it will be sad....

But for now i think it usesless to rush in conclution

the good point for me in the game:

1 corruption
2 they finaly learn and they don't give a d day that they will need to change
3 change the thema to asgard god to dragon (even if i was hoping for another thema)
4 in the main character only one loli out of 5 (i hated loli)
5 the heroini realy look diferent it not the same 5 hopfully they will have news personality
6 like the previouse game the main girl alied with the MC freely as far as i know
7 other think i hope ;)

PS i just hope will not be a bad turn point that make venus blood less and less coruption game and more and more breeding game but i don't think so since with twiter i know a least 2 staff member is corruption lover

the good point for me in the game:

1 corruption
2 they finaly learn and they don't give a d day that they will need to change
3 change the thema to asgard god to dragon (even if i was hoping for another thema)
4 in the main character only one loli out of 5 (i hated loli)
5 the heroini realy look diferent it not the same 5 hopfully they will have news personality
6 like the previouse game the main girl alied with the MC freely as far as i know
7 other think i hope ;)

Well, the official site states a merge between both corruption and impregnation, so there will be corruption, rejoice kids.

P.S.
I don't mind lolis, in fact most of the times I like them because flat is justice XD, often I prefer them not to be loli though.

I have nothink against flat girl i am against loli. loli isn't breast size they have even big breast. loli is a girl that real age is betwen 0 and 15 years old after that betwen 15 and 17 is a grey zone for me if the corp full develope but i dont have anything about shota since i don't use the boy for fap only the girl that is with her.
But for me it imposible to erect with a loli as fap material i don't feel it.

Did anyone else play Sin Kourin Tenshi En Ciel Rena -Reincarnation?

It was actually such a good story, but one thing really bothered me. They gave the main girl 3 seperate transformations, a transformation sequence, but when they get to the post-corruption outfit they don't even have a proper character portrait for her. You only see parts of it in CGs.

Did anyone else play Sin Kourin Tenshi En Ciel Rena -Reincarnation?

It was actually such a good story, but one thing really bothered me. They gave the main girl 3 seperate transformations, a transformation sequence, but when they get to the post-corruption outfit they don't even have a proper character portrait for her. You only see parts of it in CGs.

Yeah, the bigger companies have always skip on some transformation sequence / almost all corruption sequence... The only one company I have seen that has corruption transformation is from Lusterise.

I have nothink against flat girl i am against loli. loli isn't breast size they have even big breast. loli is a girl that real age is betwen 0 and 15 years old after that betwen 15 and 17 is a grey zone for me if the corp full develope but i dont have anything about shota since i don't use the boy for fap only the girl that is with her.
But for me it imposible to erect with a loli as fap material i don't feel it.

I assume you're talking about the age of their looks right, not real age? I mean, in most fantasy eroge they're like a thousand years old or so XD hahaha

Yeah, the bigger companies have always skip on some transformation sequence / almost all corruption sequence... The only one company I have seen that has corruption transformation is from Lusterise.

Lusterise transformation scenes are just the best are they not?

::chuuni_yes:

I know the transformation sequence is usually skipped, but they didn't even have the outfit in a character portrait for the regular VN dialogue sequence. So after the heroine is corrupted, the whole time you just see no character, and only a background when the heroine is talking. Or they just show other characters reacting. I hope this makes sense. I'm NOT talking about the transformation sequences, or the actaully change itself. Just the outfit for regular VN dialogue. Like this.

Regular outfit:
https://e-hentai.org/s/5059565c57/710944-61
Post corruption:
https://e-hentai.org/s/1e5a9ed423/710944-137

Usually, in most games I've played, they at least have that character portrait for when the heroine falls to their lowest. Like the following:

1)Every maika game. (Corrupt darker outfits for sailor knights, as well as justic blade)
2)Pregnant/demonic/slave appearance for Catwalk nero games. Like Janne 1&2 and other games. For example the newest Anastasia game.
3)Even older triangle games have good corruption outfits. Like Crimson lunatics.
4)Every Venus blood corruption game has corruption outfits.
5)Every PriveDrei game
6)Even every Zion game. I don't even like zion games.
7)Tossen3

I just thought of the list of games. Anyway, with that triangle game it's literally this. The heroine is thinking about about how she's evil and it just shows this. Multiple sentences and dialogue of just this. (It's a pretty good set of dialogue, but damn that's a turn off)
https://im*ur.com/a/d2SZuG0

I assume you're talking about the age of their looks right, not real age? I mean, in most fantasy eroge they're like a thousand years old or so XD hahaha

Lusterise transformation scenes are just the best are they not?

::chuuni_yes:

Luterise does have the best transformation sequences!. I did also really like wizard links transformation sequences, even though the corruption outfits were really just more revealing and that's it.

Also for the other convo, yes, lolis are a thing. A Pretty good thing hehe, but if you don't like them, just don't fap to them. Other people like them and there's nothing you can do about it. It's a fetish. Not everyone has to like the same thing. Seeing heroines lose and turn evil is also a fetish.

So I am playing Oni to Katana no Meritocracy, but after reaching chapter 4 i don't get any new mission, and the walkthrough doesn't really help mostly because I can't read it

Here it is. Actually I completed the "evil" route, but I am stuck on chapter 4 of the normal route. seriously, thank you

The guide has 3 routes: normal, school and evil, evil being triggered by the brainwashing h scene.

first of all let's try to understand where you are (i would translate the whole guide but i don't have enough time)

In chapter 4 normal:
to enter the normal route: complete the missions "Acquire the purifying katana", "obtain the magatama", "find Azuma's mirror"
(see if you have done these missions, if this is where you are stuck there are more details on completing them)

-now you are in the normal route chapter 4, there are the following missions one after the other:
Find the criminal who attacked Pamela
campus festival

and this moves to the final part with the first 64 endings "pure love", "normal", "perversion", "human plaything"

If instead you are in the branching school route:
-complete "exibitionist enthusiast request", "find the mermaid's lyre", "expose the evils of the pearl church" to enter chapter 4.
-assassinate the member of yagiou
now it moves t the final part

then it moves to the normal final route leading to "branching school ending" or "degradation ending" or "birthing factory ending".

I believe you may be in "normal route chapter 4https://thkvl.github.io/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%EF%BC%86%E3%83%95%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88.html
let me know exactly where you are stuck.

Yep, I was right after the 3 "find katana/magatama/Mirror" missions! And it seems that I completely skipped the festival, the game doesn't let me start the festival, and still can't leave the school. Luckly I use more saves! Well I guess I either messed with the game or it could be a bug or maybe both...
Thank you @progste

The festival is later, first you have to find Pamela's aggressor.
It says that after completing the 3 missions there should be an event when you enter the school
then you have to talk to the nurse and that should unlock the mission
then talk to some guys on the first floor in the dormitory
then you can enter dogma's room, go underground and fight the guards
if you want the pure love end you need to win the fight

Then the event should end and now you can go near the entrance of the school where you should find the festival event
note that if your evil level is over 3 you will move to the evil route

I completely skipped the Pamela's aggressor part. I remember talking to the nurse, which gave me some options, (and I kinda choose random) but I didn't fight anyone underground, yet I was able to start the festival, or what I think was the festival, the game also asked which route I wanted to follow (yeah, I checked this time), so I suppose it was the festival. Now I am on chapter 5 of normal route... Also, I am playing version 1.1(with english interface), while they relased v. 1.13 a few weeks ago, maybe is some bug?

EDIT: also the heroine should be able to get pregnant, in my evil run she also gave birth. I actually didn't see any of it... :/

I know i'm hyped up for Venusblood Frontier English trans, but what i hope is that they don't do a full trans towards the voices also, or else its time for file editing...

I completely skipped the Pamela's aggressor part. I remember talking to the nurse, which gave me some options, (and I kinda choose random) but I didn't fight anyone underground, yet I was able to start the festival, or what I think was the festival, the game also asked which route I wanted to follow (yeah, I checked this time), so I suppose it was the festival. Now I am on chapter 5 of normal route... Also, I am playing version 1.1(with english interface), while they relased v. 1.13 a few weeks ago, maybe is some bug?

EDIT: also the heroine should be able to get pregnant, in my evil run she also gave birth. I actually didn't see any of it... :/

I don't know how the english version has been censored and what bugs it comes with so I can't really help out with that. How is the translation? If it's not that good it might be better to play the japanese version with a machine translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.