Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

They're selling it on Steam, which means Erotic content patch and JP voice patch can be dowloaded.

As they said.

"The patch to restore erotic content will be available for download from JAST USA's site for free."

I don't know how the english version has been censored and what bugs it comes with so I can't really help out with that. How is the translation? If it's not that good it might be better to play the japanese version with a machine translation.
It’s just a partial translation, so only the menu, items names, location and mission are translated. Everytingh else is in japanese. Oneone1 games have nice gameplay, so I’m fine even if I don’t understand the story it’s fine. And often the translation of their game is bad, during some dialogues the game freezes (The Heiress and Dark elf were such a pain ‘cause of that)

They're selling it on Steam, which means Erotic content patch and JP voice patch can be dowloaded.

As they said.

"The patch to restore erotic content will be available for download from JAST USA's site for free."

They also recently said on their twitter that the game will be sold in it entirety and without mosaics on Jast USA (of course if the Kickstarter succeed )

I wonder why many native English and Chinese language VNs and producers are not listed in vndb, especially those games published on Steam. What is the reason? Are they just simply ignored? I saw many foreign VNs in the site, most of them completely unknown to me, but the ones with seemingly large enough fan base to be on Steam with multi-lingual support aren't there.

vndb is fully managed by users, kinda like wikipedia, so if people don't go there and put up the game/company themselves it won't show up. Additionally it's only for VNs so other kinds of games (like RPGs) won't be accepted.

vndb is fully managed by users, kinda like wikipedia, so if people don't go there and put up the game/company themselves it won't show up. Additionally it's only for VNs so other kinds of games (like RPGs) won't be accepted.

I see. Some of those games are made using RPG Maker, some are hybrid between puzzle and VN. Games from ONEONE1 after 2013 aren't listed in vndb anymore. All games from SakuraGame to.

But aren't tons VNs listed on vndb RPGs? This is the list of games made using only RPG Maker (all of them dungeon crawler type), this is the SRPG like VenusBlood franchise, while this is the list of RPGs. What is the real criteria for exclusion from vndb?

Your best bet would be to ask on VNDB since they have a forum and mods on that site.
My personal guess is since JP indie makers using RPG Maker for games is massive and endless just look at dlsite, they thought they would only list the bigger hentai devs like disselmine. They are missing a ton of English Rpg Maker games though too like patreon made ones, so it might just be users not updating the database.

Revenger trial was been released, there is download link here http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1000571

If anyone play the trial and understand how the game works (battle system for example) would be nice to share here.

Main system in this game is battle set, you buy and set skill then spam it to win the fight. Each heroines have their style of battle, for example the main one(red hair with armor) is balance type so you can use any type of skill to conquer her while the black hair gothic loli and purple oversize chest fat are tanker(You need something hit hard or decrease their defense). When you won, you got point to upgrade your battle set.

If i remember well for escude you need crack ? if it the case we will have to wait for play.

Sadly nintail Don't update alot i want more info about new venus blood.

Hello, is lusterise planning to release any exs-tia games or anything new ?

I haven't heard or seen any news on their official websites nor on any other websites. So, probably it will be some time. I believe Lusterise might try to release side story to Exstia-A like the last time.

One day more! For Yamizome and many more for a crack.

where did you get it from?? I can't find any source yet, if you're talking about the one posted here by velka i dont think that's the right one. that guy always posts uncompleted files for new games like this. Idk what for, ,maybe to attract attention and post counts for ad money. /shrug

I PM-ed velka quite a moment ago.
He bought the game and doesn't want it to be reuploaded too soon to some other forum so he intentionally wait for quite some time to finally upload part 3...
I guess we must wait then...
For now i'll just try to download the other part XD

:chuuni_reality:

girlcellly uploaded torrented full version, i'm on it now, will try and play tonight, and try to share some walkthrough if possible

Any Corruption Games that have actual Gameplay ?
By that i dont mean typical Rpg games with Hentai as Reward for beating a Dungeon, i mean Mangager games where you have to balance Corruption with other factors like getting money.

girlcellly uploaded torrented full version, i'm on it now, will try and play tonight, and try to share some walkthrough if possible

Can you also share details about how to hook all the text from it? I'm having some trouble with that. Maybe I need an H code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?