Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Last edited:
For the Zion game, the art looks gorgeous ... it's just that for the past 2 Corruption Mahou Shojou game, the corruption was very minor and just happened in the end where you defeated the girls and turn them. THe majority of the game was more monster fuck which also seems to be the case here. I seriously hope there's more emphasis on corruption but that doesn't seem likely from Zion.

For the escude game, it looks promising and I also hope the battle system isn't TOO hard. I'm not that much of a fan of playing an RPG in my corruption game either. The girl's form looks decent though I'm so-so with the art.

Hope the new Venus Blood is corruption oriented for those that loved Venus Blood.

[Escu:de] Yamizome Ravenger is using the same system as Primaveil Zwei.
Not too hard, not too easy. Play good guy in morning for good route and play bad guy in evening for corruption route.
The worst thing in Escu:de game for people who can't read japanese is the time limit, the game isn't hard but the deathline turn they require is quite throat-cutting.

Also if the game is out, maybe we can help create a basic guide to play the game.

[Escu:de] Yamizome Ravenger is using the same system as Primaveil Zwei.
Not too hard, not too easy. Play good guy in morning for good route and play bad guy in evening for corruption route.
The worst thing in Escu:de game for people who can't read japanese is the time limit, the game isn't hard but the deathline turn they require is quite throat-cutting.

Also if the game is out, maybe we can help create a basic guide to play the game.

that'd be a great idea, zwei took me days of gameplay to achieve the true end. As far as i can recall there were like 5 or 6 multiple endings all requiring different triggering system. Multiple bad ends, single heroine corruption end, double heroine corruption end, even enslaved ending by a loli! The true end was especially time consuming as it required you to complete a bad end once first and then replay to get to the true end. But i have to say i liked the true end though. The main heroine snaped out of corruption and transformed into some holy form.

I just realised the zion game, they added some new stuff in it where the bad grill could turn into good magical girl, and then get corrupted again! Story and art wise i think i like it alot, hopefully it turned out well, because the past few zion games all felt short in terms of the corruption department

that'd be a great idea, zwei took me days of gameplay to achieve the true end. As far as i can recall there were like 5 or 6 multiple endings all requiring different triggering system. Multiple bad ends, single heroine corruption end, double heroine corruption end, even enslaved ending by a loli! The true end was especially time consuming as it required you to complete a bad end once first and then replay to get to the true end. But i have to say i liked the true end though. The main heroine snaped out of corruption and transformed into some holy form.

I just realised the zion game, they added some new stuff in it where the bad grill could turn into good magical girl, and then get corrupted again! Story and art wise i think i like it alot, hopefully it turned out well, because the past few zion games all felt short in terms of the corruption department
How do you get the true end for Zwei, anyways? I never managed it.

I'm totally hyped for Yamizome Revenger...
5 heroines... damn that's something...
I hope VBL will be another corrruption based game though...

Recently I've downloaded 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei and i ran into 2 questions/problems right away as listed, anyone know how to fix it?

1) The program itself won't open after i downloaded for some reason

2) Is there any corruption element in it? Like transformation similar to the sequal

How do you get the true end for Zwei, anyways? I never managed it.

you'll have to complete a bad end (other than the z ending) once, then on your replay , train the blue one to max, but dont corrupt her, at the same time capture the pink one and train her to max as well, during your play somewhere towards the end, there's one option to receive the mask/not after you have beaten the masked rider, don't take the mask here, after that you'll be given an option to build a giant robot, proceed to that and you'll get true end

Recently I've downloaded 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei and i ran into 2 questions/problems right away as listed, anyone know how to fix it?

1) The program itself won't open after i downloaded for some reason

2) Is there any corruption element in it? Like transformation similar to the sequal

you'll have to change to japanese locale and run as administrator, then you can play as normal. yes there is corruption

How do you avoid corrupting the blue one at max again?

Any hints on how to get the true end in Drei and dark mission?

In Dark Mission, there are only three endings; Selene, Pledge and bad end with one CG... So you can have only one.

you'll have to change to japanese locale and run as administrator, then you can play as normal. yes there is corruption

Thx it worked, but with new problems...

- I get an error when creating a new game, and doesn't give me option to open with Locale Emulator for some reason

- When i open the program file in the folder, the program wouldn't open still

- After opening the program several times, it wouldn't open at all...
Capture.jpg

Last edited:

- I get an error when creating a new game, and doesn't give me option to open with Locale Emulator for some reason

View attachment 19359

What I usually do are:
1) change system locale to Japanese.
2) change time zone to Osaka, Sopporo, Tokyo time zone. (some games don't run if the time zone is not this)
3) change the date and time format to Japanese (seen a few games that does not run if the format is wrong)
4) If all above doesn't work, change the display language to Japanese.

The only downside I found is that some naming turn into something unreadable once those setting were change to default.

BTW, Escu:de has post a short trailer for the game. You can see some of their corruption form in that trailer.

Last edited:

View attachment 19359

there's no need to use locale emulator, just change your formats under the region control panel to japanese, that alone will work.

when you hit 100% , you can leave her alone, training her again after 100% with the newly showed brainwashing experiment will turn her corrupted, if you do that, you'll proceed to luna corruption end or double corruption end

http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product72/index.html

...SO. why hasn't anyone in this thread mentioned that they were rebooting Asagi with fan-tabulous new art direction. The getchu page credits Kagami with the artwork but it actually looks a bit more like Sian to me. (he did work with them in last years Prison Battleship reboot) I absolutely love the new look of my sweet Oboro.

Reactions: JimboX
http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product72/index.html

...SO. why hasn't anyone in this thread mentioned that they were rebooting Asagi with fan-tabulous new art direction. The getchu page credits Kagami with the artwork but it actually looks a bit more like Sian to me. (he did work with them in last years Prison Battleship reboot) I absolutely love the new look of my sweet Oboro.

It may well be Kagami, its been years sinc ewe saw a real gamemade by him........the battle card game doesn't count!!

I'm not sure, I haven't been on top of games coming out in the next months

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)