Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Was testing the first mission, you have to have all of the heroine's icon to show up in the night phase, not fight every one of them

@helloshabala, I am also using visual novel reader. It seems to pick up the prologue just fine, but quits working during the actual game. I'll post something if I figure out a workaround.

is anyone using visual novel reader on revenger ?
Mine stops translating a short time after i launch the game, like it doesn't even hook the text anymore

also may anyone explain me what are those orange purple and blue icones ?
i guess orange one is to increase strenght in battle but the other 2 ?..
thank you

From what I can tell, the text hook for the main text breaks whenever you enter the...map? Not entirely sure how to word it, the day/night portion where you select the next event/zone. The only work around I found is to save/quicksave once you enter a scene and to restart the game and load the save.

Anyone know how to trigger the second h-scene with the corrupted heroines as well as the h-scene with the untransformed (school girl version) heroines? I imagine the latter is post corruption due to how the story progresses, but I'm not sure about the trigger.

Also, for those wondering, I don't think it's possible to get the harem ending w/o NG+ due to not being able to fight the Goddess as you please like you can in NG+.

Some tips I found while playing:

Heart Gem threshold is 80% before you can corrupt the Gem.
Heroines cannot be fully corrupted (all gems) until you see a character specific scene (These have specific non-h CGs attached to them)

You can trigger extra H-Scenes by bringing the heart gem to 100%, this triggers an H-Scene and sets the heroine to 50%, there is a scene for each gem after the virginity gem.
Corrupted Heroines can lewd other Heroines if you bring them in as an assist and trigger the 100% gem H-Scene. You can tell because there is a scene with both heroines when you enter the zone with the right heroine.
Red -> Purple -> Yellow -> Blue -> Black -> Red

Revenger question: So, what are the consequences of losing a battle? Anyone could explain?

P.S.
By the way, the first quest is actually meeting all girls at daytime, you need to trigger all the event with action mark (!)
Thinking that all I need to do is to fight them , I had to learn it the hard way.. XD

Last edited:
P.S.
By the way, the first quest is actually meeting all girls at daytime, you need to trigger all the event with action mark (!)
Thinking that all I need to do is to fight them , I had to learn it the hard way.. XD

Really? I was only able to advance once i see all 5 icons in night phase here :/

Revenger question: So, what are the consequences of losing a battle? Anyone could explain?

As far as I can tell, you lose out on a lot of Rest, meaning that you don't fill the Strength(HP)/Potion/Tech icons nearly as much during sleep which can add up and make future encounters harder as you have less HP, less potions and less modifiers on your abilities. Overall, I found that it is mostly irrelevant unless you're already struggling or are really early on and need to upgrade your arsenal.

Reactions: Nanashiki
Really? I was only able to advance once i see all 5 icons in night phase here :/

You need to talk to them at least once in daytime for them to appear at night phase. XD
Then you need to talk once more when they have an exclamation mark(!) above their heads. I'm not sure whether you need to fight them at least once or not before the exclamation mark appears. I've tried fighting each of them a lot of time and still failed, tried everything and finally found the problem... Wasted a lot of time for that one XD

not entirely sure about the first quest myself..if base on my understanding on the text it requires you to 'meet' all of the heroines...i remember failing the quest once earlier on but i forgot if i have spoken to all the heroines at day or not, but i did pass after i corrupted all of them once xD. Managed to finish new game+ on normal difficulty. Might play once more for hard difficulty.

overall i really enjoyed the game, the corruption is done much better compared to drei, battle scene can be abit troublesome but i do like the thrill of that, its like playing some grinding rpg game xD

btw, i have also realised that sometimes the heroine flee after 2 rounds of fight, sometimes 3, sometimes even up to 4th, not entirely sure about the requirement for that, as far as i have tested they will flee rather early if you corrupt their heart meter to more than a certain percentage..but i was manage to corrupt the heart meter from 0 to full twice on the first heart after many tries..but it is hard to reproduce the result.

I want to ask about the CG.
The first column seems to be post heartgem corruption (post-yamizome)
And the third column seems to be story based..
I can't seem to unlock these 2nd column...
Any tips?

I want to ask about the CG.
The first column seems to be post heartgem corruption (post-yamizome)
And the third column seems to be story based..
I can't seem to unlock these 2nd column...
Any tips?

For complete CG&SCENE
Red,Purple & Yellow
-4 Heart Gem Events
-2 Post corrupted Events; one complete corruption event, one night-time heart event
-2 Day time Heart Events
-3 100% Heart Gem Without Progress Corruption Events
-1 Special Dialogue Event; If the requirement met while trash talk girls there'll be a special choice
-1 Threesum Event
-1 Ending Event
Total 14 Events+Date Event CG

Blue&Black
-3 Heart Gem Events
-3 Post corrupted Events; one complete corruption event, two night-time heart events
-2 Day time Heart Events
-1 Special Dialogue Event; If the requirement met while trash talk girls there'll be a special choice
-1 Threesum Event
-1 Ending Event

White
-2 Heart Gem Events
-1 Post corrupted Event
-2 100% Heart Gem Without Progress Corruption Events
-3 Ending Events: Normal, NG+& Harem
Total 9 Events+Normal Route CG

For complete CG&SCENE
Red,Purple & Yellow
-4 Heart Gem Events
-2 Post corrupted Events; one complete corruption event, one night-time heart event
-2 Day time Heart Events
-1 Threesum Event
-1 Ending Event

Blue&Black
-3 Heart Gem Events
-3 Post corrupted Events; one complete corruption event, two night-time heart events
-2 Day time Heart Events
-1 Threesum Event
-1 Ending Event

White
-2 Heart Gem Events
-1 Post corrupted Event
-2 100% Heart Gem Without Progress Corruption Events
-3 Ending Events: Normal, NG+& Harem
Total 9 Events+Normal Route CG

- There are only 13 event slots for red and 12 event slots for the rest (except white) ... So is there any secret CG or something? XD
- Any hint on these "requirements" ? XD

8VrtSTI.jpg

14 Events mean scene because some event use the same CG so when CG is at 100%, scene will stand at 89%

For Spacial Dialouge, I can only remember Yellow's as it's the last scene I search for. The dialouge'll appear at her second heart gem. I don't know if it's any requirement for it to be complete before Yellow's second gem corruption. However, this dialouge never appear at Yellow's forth heart gem.

6K6F6Bl.jpg

If the requirement (which I don't know) met, the dialouge'll appear in cloud like text box.

View attachment 19634

14 Events mean scene because some event use the same CG so when CG is at 100%, scene will stand at 89%

For Spacial Dialouge, I can only remember Yellow's as it's the last scene I search for. The dialouge'll appear at her second heart gem. I don't know if it's any requirement for it to be complete before Yellow's second gem corruption. However, this dialouge never appear at Yellow's forth heart gem.

Oh, I didn't notice the scene tab is different from the CG tab haha XD
I'm still trying to clear all red scenes, and it's so hard XD
You're amazing to clear that much alone :O

Another question, in new game+, the quest is to defeat the megami....
What does this "defeat" mean? Corrupt 1 heart gem? Corrupt totally?
Thanks~

In NG+ quest is to complete white corruption which she has only 2 heart gems. After you get her second heart gem, the game'll end.

In NG+ quest is to complete white corruption which she has only 2 heart gems. After you get her second heart gem, the game'll end.

I still can't find the special dialogue for red..
This is really hard...

Edit:
I gave up, I think i'll just wait for someone to find it and post a guide about it online XD

Last edited:
So how do you get the ending for a single girl in NG+? Just corrupt one girl?

Ending is calculated by how many star-event you attend. Each girls have like ten star-events at day time.
If you complete 2 girls star-events, it'll count by how many date on sunday you go with her.
If you corrupted all girls, the ending'll always be harem.

Can someone give a quick summary of revenger to me? Also I've looked at the complete cgs and I don't know what order they go in since in one they're corrupted but the next they're back to normal

CG sets are usually divided by character and route and can be from different optional endings, so not necessarily connected to each other.
In general I suggest playing the game, even if it's just with a machine translation, it's much better than just looking at CGs (not to mention you get voice acting with it).

Oh yeah I do read (or at least listen) to the scenes but like you said they can be from different endings and I guess I just don't have enough time to play through the whole game at the moment. From what I can see there's one where you corrupt a heroine directly and one where you get an already corrupted one to corrupt her but there aren't any scenes with 2 corrupted ones?

Oh yeah I do read (or at least listen) to the scenes but like you said they can be from different endings and I guess I just don't have enough time to play through the whole game at the moment. From what I can see there's one where you corrupt a heroine directly and one where you get an already corrupted one to corrupt her but there aren't any scenes with 2 corrupted ones?

There aren't really "corrupt one corrupting the pure" here.
It's a scene where the corrupted heroine kind of "having fun" with the non-corrupted heroine.
Sadly yes, no scene with 2 corrupted heroine. it's either only a single heroine or everyone XD

Yamizome is so good I gave it 10/10 on VNDB, the 2nd game to do so.
It might be more of a personal preference for me since :
-The way of corruption is so relatable to me, instead of using brainwash machine or anything, MC corrupt the heroine by persuasion and of course H, since it's an eroge. But unlike most eroges where they suddenly turns into nymphos, in Yamizome, they truly became corrupted because of their unique personal reasons.
- The 2 steps (forms) of corruption
- The characters have different traits, from genre, personality, and body types. The writer is such a genius to be able to connect them all
- "Both" MCs are really interesting and relatable
- The gameplay aspect is personally interesting for me

Personally, it's a masterpiece XD
I've only had 2 routes cleared though, so there might be a lot more surprise, and I'm totally hyped
:chuuni_yes:

completed 2nd round of new game+ on hard difficulty, collected all the cgs. Have to say this is a solid 10/10 for me. although if they do throw in transformation scenes i would give it a 11/10 xD

Good corruption, good plot, good MC , both the guy and the maou are funny partners, harem corruption end. what more could you ask :D Even the rpg style grinding gets fun after awhile, alot better than drei tbh. A great improvement from escude. Character design seemed really solid, all the grills are likeable and kawaii too, although the mahou shoujo's face get distorted sometimes but the rest are all good!

Hello, new around here. I want to ask about Revenger since I'm not fluent with japanese.
Is it alright to ask about the endings? in case spoilers aren't allowed.

Last edited:
It's a scene where the corrupted heroine kind of "having fun" with the non-corrupted heroine.
Sadly yes, no scene with 2 corrupted heroine. it's either only a single heroine or everyone XD

-The way of corruption is so relatable to me, instead of using brainwash machine or anything, MC corrupt the heroine by persuasion and of course H, since it's an eroge. But unlike most eroges where they suddenly turns into nymphos, in Yamizome, they truly became corrupted because of their unique personal reasons.
- The characters have different traits, from genre, personality, and body types. The writer is such a genius to be able to connect them all

I've only had 2 routes cleared though, so there might be a lot more surprise, and I'm totally hyped

Ah I see, kinda disappointing that it doesn't happen but I guess it's fine XD
What are those personal reasons though? I'm sure Soluga would like to know too

You are talking about revenger right? I hope since i (finally) finished downloading it, and i really hope i didn't waste days for a so-so game only to discover a pretty good game to download (if i can).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)