Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I've got to say, I'm against showing the corrupted forms so soon. After all, half the reason why people this type of game to see the corrupted forms. Showing it too early like this can cause people to lose interest.

Just like how people hate spoilers right?

:chuuni_roger:

I just used google to translate the last character name Reiji and from what I find we will get to play as the evil protagonist.

Edit post : the first character,Kanon, also have an info about 愛する先生が怪人だと知り、受け入れることで悪堕ちした花音。
which translate to " the teacher she love is a monster, and by she accepting this she became fallen.

Last edited:
I hope this is the right place to ask this... Does anyone have some recommendation about good corruption animations.

Well the only one that I REALLY like that fits my idea of erotic corruption anime is

(18禁アニメ) 戦乙女ヴァルキリー2 第一話 「堕天の女神達」
(18禁アニメ) 戦乙女ヴァルキリー2 第2話「裏切りの雌奴隷」
戦乙女ヴァルキリーG 第二話「貪淫」

Especially the first and last one (The middle one just have some sex scene with the corrupted valkyrie but the first and third have scene where the valkyrie falls into corruption with the change in armor and all)

To be fair, H Anime focus a lot on the H-Scene and corruption story needs to take their time and show the fall and corruption which needs a lot of talking scene and time. Not something a 30 min anime create to show animated sex wants to push. I really wished some Maika soft game or Heat Soft game WOULD have been made into H-anime though

Reactions: Chax32
Yeah, I did mean anime. Thank you for the response deathranger. I will definitely check out the one you suggested. Though what you say about the story taking awhile not being conducive to anime makes sense. Its a bit of a shame though that they can't find that right balance for them.

Edit: Wasn't sure if I should have put this in another post or not but is there any order I should be watching your suggestions in. Thanks again for the recommendations.

Last edited:
Hey, is it just me or did the release date for Heat-Soft's new game got pushed back?

Yeah, I did mean anime. Thank you for the response deathranger. I will definitely check out the one you suggested. Though what you say about the story taking awhile not being conducive to anime makes sense. Its a bit of a shame though that they can't find that right balance for them.

Yeah, adapting or even making a corruption story in anime form will be very difficult since I think it would take at least 5 or 6 episodes/OVAs to do and I rarely found any Hentai that went above 2 episodes. Also, corruption story relies quite a bit on the characters' inner thought so visual novel, to me, is probably the best place for it.

For anyone looking for a good mind control game, Soushinjutsu Gaiden is out. 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

The art looks better than some of the previous entry in this game from Studio Jyaren. Let's see if the story is as good as some of the older game.

how good is 幻聖神姫LINEAGE -セイクリッドリネージュ- ?
without major spoilers.

Nothing new...just waiting for Oshiema this month and hope it's as good as it looks..

Any how Portion have announced Divine Heart Karen SP2 (which is a 2nd season of additional side story) They said that
there's corruption but...I don't really see it. And the last Divine Heart Karen and Makina sidestory didn't really do too good in terms of corruption story for me...

http://portion.nexton-net.jp/product/dh-karen-sp2/

Not sure how many of you've seen it, but last week or so they up a few CGs for oshiema (mouse over for another CG, either the next bit in the scene or the corrupted version)

how good is 幻聖神姫LINEAGE -セイクリッドリネージュ- ?
without major spoilers.

Just finished it....
Not that good , from the corruption perspective.... ;/

Not a bad VN though.... :v

hello, recommend H-movies and games with mind control + NTR

First thing that comes to mind that seems to fit the category is Saiminjutsu 2 (both the game and H-Anime). Try it and the other Saiminjutsu game + the Soushinjutsu series.

Reactions: pollaco
Just got and played at least one route of the game so I'll wait until I'm finished to write a more complete synopsis but from what I played.

Yeah this is definitely lower budget than the Tossen series with less choice and all. I think the BG and maybe the sentouin character are recycled from Tossen 3 but I'm not sure (not that that's bad, Maika do this ALL the time)

As I can see, there are some minor multiple ending but the true ending for both seems to be the same.

The way the girls got corrupted are believable and doesn't seem to require brainwashing to help it along and we get some insight into their thoughts but only before corruption and not afterward so that's a bit of a shame.

In all, I wish the game could have been bigger... there was mention of a Yellow teammate but the story had her join another team before hand and never appeared on screen so we don't know if they're saving for a sequel or it was something they cut out or if she's just a part of the story as is.

Will post more maybe sometime later....

Now we have ...... NOTHING ....to wait for :deadsad: We may still have new mind-control, brainwashing games but nothing in the way of corruption / corruption of magical girls/ heroine ,etc (at least that I know of )

I'm not sure if the Divine Heart Karen mini scenario will have good corruption or not since they weren't so stellar last time so I'm not counting them.

So..... Nanashiki..... how good are your kraken releasing voodoo at wishing some new corruption game into reality. I don't want much...just a Maika-esque experience would be fine :evillaugh:

Truth be told....
I was waiting for dualtail to release more venus blood corruption , and found out they're planning gears of dragoon 2 instead....
Ugh...

:chuuni_reality:

Seriously in need of more corruption game....
Someone somewhere....
Please....

:chuuni_telepathy:

P.S.

Just finished downloading oshiema....
I wonder if it would be a nice one....

Finally, after three month of waiting, finally I've finished downloading Tossen 3.

What can I expect from this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Solicitud] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!