Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

There Taimanin Yukikaze game in Animate version that just came out. If that count.

With Maika's demise, the corruption genre is pretty much like a desert right now... with oasis game far to little in between the year. (Which is why I also put in discussion for mind control game for the topic)

There's one game that came out this Friday by Liquid that I'm not too sure on....

魔将の贄3 ~白濁の海に沈む淫辱の隷姫~

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=842266

This game and the one before it dealt with a vengeful spirit/ demon lord that possess someone's body to get revenge. the last one, had the demon lord possessed yuusha corrupts and turn his party / one princess into perverted version of themselves and his slave.

This new game deals more with princesses and pirates...so I'm not TOO sure if there's going to BE corruption here or if it's just the usual humiliate and rape them.

Will check it's HCG and Japanese image corruption board and maybe some review site if possible.

There Taimanin Yukikaze game in Animate version that just came out. If that count.
TAIMANIN YUKIKAZE 2?!!! YESSS DAA!!! THANKS FYI~~

edit:

so.. it's just.... an animated version....
okay....
:\

With Maika's demise, the corruption genre is pretty much like a desert right now... with oasis game far to little in between the year. (Which is why I also put in discussion for mind control game for the topic)

There's one game that came out this Friday by Liquid that I'm not too sure on....

魔将の贄3 ~白濁の海に沈む淫辱の隷姫~

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=842266

This game and the one before it dealt with a vengeful spirit/ demon lord that possess someone's body to get revenge. the last one, had the demon lord possessed yuusha corrupts and turn his party / one princess into perverted version of themselves and his slave.

This new game deals more with princesses and pirates...so I'm not TOO sure if there's going to BE corruption here or if it's just the usual humiliate and rape them.

Will check it's HCG and Japanese image corruption board and maybe some review site if possible.

Mashou no Nie 3....
I've played the 1st part and it's good I guess , not much corruption though :V

Is there any game from Black Lilith that has both corruption and transformation in it?

Wow, guess I'm a week late, I just found out from browsing the various sites and was going to post about it.

Yeah, I think corruption is going to be a major part of the new HeatSoft game since the game's name is roughly (Your student is a Maho Shojou... and I am a teacher and a monster) with the tagline of immersing the Mahoushojou in evil or something like that.

I'm guessing just from the teaser picture....it's going to be some sort of gradual corruption somehow and it looks like it's going to be subtle since the "evil" Maho Shojou doesn't have an evil form from the looks of it.

Hope the release date isn't too far off.

Wow, guess I'm a week late, I just found out from browsing the various sites and was going to post about it.

Yeah, I think corruption is going to be a major part of the new HeatSoft game since the game's name is roughly (Your student is a Maho Shojou... and I am a teacher and a monster) with the tagline of immersing the Mahoushojou in evil or something like that.

I'm guessing just from the teaser picture....it's going to be some sort of gradual corruption somehow and it looks like it's going to be subtle since the "evil" Maho Shojou doesn't have an evil form from the looks of it.

Hope the release date isn't too far off.

Subtle?!!! They can't do this to me!! I won't accept it!!!

http://www.heat-soft.com/oshiema/

Look!! The hairpin is different....
:gokiko_yada:

Subtle?!!! They can't do this to me!! I won't accept it!!!

http://www.heat-soft.com/oshiema/

Look!! The hairpin is different....
:gokiko_yada:

Ok Ok, Nanashiki, I give, on closer inspection, some of the details of the Mahoshojou on the right while she is "evil" is a bit different (that's what I meant by subtle, I didn't notice until I took a good long look)

(the hairpin is different, the bow on her dress are different and the shoulder sleeves on her dress are more pointy on the right and she has a full mid-riff showing off her belly on the right while her mid-riff on the left is partially covered up.

The only other thing I fear about this game is that we're gonna get just ONE mahou shojou to corrupt, I sincerely hope this is not the case and that there are multiple girls with multiple corruption end like the old Tossen series (Hey a guy can dream)

The only other thing I fear about this game is that we're gonna get just ONE mahou shojou to corrupt, I sincerely hope this is not the case and that there are multiple girls with multiple corruption end like the old Tossen series (Hey a guy can dream)

please... at least... give me 3... :""
And mulitiple corruption end.... :""
Need... more... Corruption...
#gamandekinai

Yukikaze 2 is out on torrent. and there a spoiler of 光翼戦姫エクスティア on 2ch say the heroine has multiple corrupted forms

Can the OP put the list of recommended games/manga on the first post? To make it easier for a new member like me. Sorry if it's too much, and thank you

Yukikaze 2 is out on torrent. and there a spoiler of 光翼戦姫エクスティア on 2ch say the heroine has multiple corrupted forms

But still only one heroine. That's really disappointing. Also, is the MC the villain?

Yeah,but still multiple corruption method is ok, I just went to 2chan's weekly corruption image thread and got some screenshot of エクスティア so we know Inoino has put in a lot of hard work for our "interest".

Now we just have to play the LONG waiting game...:(

Also the new Heat Soft game seems to only have two heroines but....it seems to be enough, now enough with the teasing, release SOME info , dammit.

Re:Kurobaraito..... Regarding a list of recommended games... it depends since corruption can be interpreted very widely.... and what's one person's favorite might not be another's. If you want recommendation for yourself, give us some preference and if we can answer we'll do so...

Here are some personal favorite of mine

(Maika: Justice Blade Series, Sailor Knight Series, Tetrastar...)
(HeatSoft: The Tossen Series)
(Herencia: Sailor Element)
(Independent :TS Mahoshojou Nao)

Manga/Doujin (Anything by InoIno) (Can't think of anything else right now)

I actually had just completed Persona Driver Ryuuki. Though I can't say much since my japanese is way under basic. But yeah... something like that

I would do so much for a sequal to TS mahou shojo Nao.

And I would do anything for other corruption game developers to take a few lesson from TS Mahou Shoujo Nao and has the corrupted heroines actually interact with each others and show their thoughts and feelings.

I would do so much for a sequal to TS mahou shojo Nao.

Someone one mentioned that after he scoured the author's blog, their next project is most likely ep 2 of Dark Princess (a fire emblem-ish corruption game they release much much earlier, you can see the difference in art style) THEN sequel of Nao.

Yeah,but still multiple corruption method is ok, I just went to 2chan's weekly corruption image thread and got some screenshot of エクスティア so we know Inoino has put in a lot of hard work for our "interest".

Now we just have to play the LONG waiting game...:(

Also the new Heat Soft game seems to only have two heroines but....it seems to be enough, now enough with the teasing, release SOME info , dammit.

GAHHH LONG WAITING GAME.... (Nanashiki took 1000 damage)

GAHHH ONLY TWO HEROINES... (Nanashiki took 2000 damage)

(2 COMBO)

TAIMANIN YUKIKAZE 2 IS OUT?!!

Nanashiki healed 1000 HP....
Guh....

:chuuni_letgo:

Users who are viewing this thread