Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I also like that as well but it doesn't seems like there's a lot of them.
My ideal corruption game is one where there are evil costume change (Not just color, an entire change of clothes) for the heroine, the corrupted character doing evil things instead of just being a sex slave and lots of interaction between the corrupted heroines which I think is lacking in most of corruption games. My ideal type of main character would be one that pretend to be on the heroine's side (Preferably one of the heroine's childhood friend).
Still, I do like to see a corruption game where you play as the hero but the girls don't get stolen from you. No idea how would it work, however.

Reactions: espiekerella
I also like that as well but it doesn't seems like there's a lot of them.
My ideal corruption game is one where there are evil costume change (Not just color, an entire change of clothes) for the heroine, the corrupted character doing evil things instead of just being a sex slave and lots of interaction between the corrupted heroines which I think is lacking in most of corruption games. My ideal type of main character would be one that pretend to be on the heroine's side (Preferably one of the heroine's childhood friend).
Still, I do like to see a corruption game where you play as the hero but the girls don't get stolen from you. No idea how would it work, however.

YES!! APPROVED!!
:chuuni_yes:

And by the way , i'm not into the brainwashing / saimin genre....
I love to corrupt pure things slowly~~ Slowlyy~~
Until she gets corrupted from the deepest depth of her heart and soul .....
To the point of no return.........

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(And love them after they're corrupted ~~ <3 )

I'm also not into games that mainly about brainwashing and mind control, but there not a lot of corruption with evil costume change, or slowly corrupt them until they accept it.

I would love to see a company releases a corruption game then a fandisk focusing on the corrupted heroines, showing their post-corrupted activities, how much they love the main character and how they see the other heroines (Friends? Rivals?). It could even be reverse of the first game, maybe something like the main character lost his memories and it's now the heroine's turn to corrupt him.

My ideal corruption game style

Well,…to hop on to the discussion (again I’m a little busy these days with other games, work and all)
My ideal corruption game has pretty much been done in parts spread across Maika game such as Sailor Knight 1&2… Justice Blade 3, Heat Soft’sTossen 3 , Herencia’s Sailor Element and TS MahouShoujoNao…

OF course that doesn’t mean I don’t want more… or a distillation +combination to be in one game… I also have some of my own idea/ scenario that either I forgot someone already did it in these games or they haven’t and it’s still all in my head and I would like for SOME company to make into a scenario for their game.

So….let’s see…

Protagonist is a normal guy (you) who is a Demon Lord, Head of evil org ala Justice Blade that is relatable like you are who wants to fuck the heroines and make them hyis…I don’t mind but don’t really care to play as really evil bastard with no relatability , there should be SOME thing I can relate to even if he’s evil by default.

Heroines …I thought it over and I find that I prefer more magical girls that are expy of Sailor Moon and Precure or at least original one with sexy good costume more than female version of sentai/rider /space sheriff because those shows (rider,etc) mostly have male protagonist for real while Sailor Moon &Precure have girls as protagonist so erotic version that you can corrupt sort of clicks more with me.

Type of Corruption: I DO like mind control & brainwashing because it plays into the fantasy/fantastic element of the story but I don’t want it to just be hook a girl into a machine and bam she’s corrupted into your slave type situation, I want the mind control/brainwashing etc to just help grease the wheel for mind game/ more realistic brainwashing by you so that the heroines will want to convert to your loyal follower/ slave all by themselves. Also I like the more mental game of corrupting/brainwashing and don’t really care for rape,gangbang, vibrator/machine and such… Tentacles also, unless the thing they squirt into the heroine are what help mind controls/brainwash/corrupt her. So less focus on the rape until they’re your willing slave and offer their virginity to you willingly as an act of obedience and love.

I also want like other people, to see more of the heroine post corruption and how they interact with other corrupted heroine and their new thoughts/world view. We don’t usually see interaction or thoughts of these types in the various games. Only TS MahoShoujoNao gave us a good insight/example as to how erotic this type of situation can be.

I also want the corrupted girls to go BE evil (outside of going on a rampage throughout town …) I think there was a scene with Sailor Knight 2 where the small Pink one Garnette betrayed the friends in her club to create cannon fodder for you.That type of situation. Perhaps it can go that the heroines saved a small girl NPC who looks up to one of them early in the game and later on you can use the corrupted heroine to break the spirit of the girl NPC or corrupt her as well that sort of thing.

Or maybe have the corrupted heroine give the hero something extremely important that they were supposed to guard/keep from you. (Best example for me is actually in DragonballGT where Dende the Earth God who got corrupted/possessed, eagerly gave Baby (the big bad) the Dragon Balls that Goku and his friend painstakingly collected over the galaxy) I can only imagine how erotic it would be for say a Sailor Moon expy you corrupted to eagerly give you the Silver Crystal that she was supposed to protect from you as a sign of her loyalty & obedience to you.

A subversion of that…that I don’t think any company has ever done yet is for the brainwashed/ corrupted heroine to still think of themselves as a hero/ally of justice. It’s just that their concept of justice, what is normal and right to them is that the world should be dominated by you and anything else you input into her/them and they will do anything to serve you, your cause and whatever your whim/ desire are because to them it’s right and proper. To them it’s the rest of their team that’s been corrupted by…say the team fairy/mascot… to support stupid things like free will/ equality…etc

I also like the multi route split that occurs depending on whom you choose to enslave first, the best example is actually Patreisser from Maika where they actually took the time to write mostly different corruption scenario for all three based on whom you corrupted first & second. I want them to do this big time on a team of five girls but that probably will be too time/effort consuming for many writer.

Evil Costume: IT depends…. Sometime palette swap to a black version DO feel lazy and doesn’t work and completely different evil costume ( being erotic/sexy showing more skin) are the way to go as seen in TS MahoNao, Tetrastar, Prismsaber but… again it depends. Sometime a palette swap is good enough for me if the design is good enough ala Sailor Knight and sometime the original evil costume just doesn’tlook good or related to the heroine’s good form enough that you feel disconnected. A good example for me is that for Divine Heart Makina in Divine Heart Karen… when she got corrupted, her evil form is more like a monstergirl form that looks ugly to me instead of sexy& sultry. Ditto with Karen in Crusade Heart Karen… the slime form which was supposed to be her evil/ corrupted form looks very unappealing, unsexy as did the animal girl Miko’s corrupted form.

Of course I wouldn’t mind SOME situation where you use the corrupted heroine in their normal uniform to do wicked /erotic/evil things as shown in Sailor Element, Tossen 3 and TS Maho Shojo Nao briefly. While there’s a kick seeing the girl in evil costume, having them do evil in what’s supposed to be their good pure form is also exciting.

The use of time/dimensional travel to corrupt girls: Just thought I’d put this in since Maika used this plot device far too many times. If it’s used, make sure that by using time travel/ dimensional travel between route choice, the narrative does not become confusing and that it doesn’t contradict itself or so on. Good example for me are Justice Blade 3, Zero, SailorKnight 2’s total victory ending and such where it was used sparingly and the narrative lines up to make a strong story. Bad examples for me are Bladeranger and Persona Driver RyuHime where for me there are gaps in the narrative, heroine characterization due to time/ dimensional travel making things very confusing storywise.

An idea of mine using time/dimensional travel is where using time travel, you corrupt the various sub-heroine BEFORE they gain their power and have a mole inside the heroine camp from the start. Of course you’d need the main heroine to remain uncorrupted but in my idea, we would view the original timeline where the sub heroines encourage the growth of the main heroine side by side with the new timeline the corrupted sub heroines would sabotage the personal growth of the main heroine so that the main heroine would not be strong enough to defeat you and feel despair when you have the sub heroines betray the main heroine.

So roughly that’s some of my idea for my ideal corruption game.

i think my favorite corruption type in game is where main protagonist a female and she very pure and cool at start.

I really think corruption game developer should be more creative. After all, those games are not going to get any mainstream success so there's no need to stick to the same old thing. Just go all out.

I don't even need to describe what kind of corruption game I love....
deathranger told us already... LOL
Except for the brainwashing part , I got more or less the same tastes as deathranger...

A subversion of that…that I don’t think any company has ever done yet is for the brainwashed/ corrupted heroine to still think of themselves as a hero/ally of justice. It’s just that their concept of justice, what is normal and right to them is that the world should be dominated by you and anything else you input into her/them and they will do anything to serve you, your cause and whatever your whim/ desire are because to them it’s right and proper. To them it’s the rest of their team that’s been corrupted by…say the team fairy/mascot… to support stupid things like free will/ equality…etc

Such as Crimson Lunatics?

I don't even need to describe what kind of corruption game I love....
deathranger told us already... LOL
Except for the brainwashing part , I got more or less the same tastes as deathranger...

Such as Crimson Lunatics?

I don't remember that. Then again, I haven't finished the blue one's route. The only game with that element that I remember is Tossen 3 which I still think is the best corruption game I have played so far even though the red girl's route was lackluster, to say the least.

By the way ....
Does anyone know how to download stuff from holyseal.net ?

The website always ask me for username and pass =="

Corruption Games? Hmm... Do anyone know a good Corruption and NTR VN/Doujin/H-manga here?
Looks up Inoino. He write a lot of good corruption doujin.
As for VN, just check the first page, there are a lot of recommendations.

By the way, Triangle seems to be developing on a new game, not sure if it's a corruption game but it does reminds me of Crimson Lunatic.

According to the website....
It would have a similar pattern and gamplay with the princess tear / sweet knights series....
Perhaps a sequel or something... It might be...
I hope for it to have costume change... really...

Given that Crimson Lunatics has costume change (And really good ones as well, although I think they went overboard with the corrupted form of the red girl), I think it's very likely. Though, the fact it has gameplay worries me. If it's like Mahou Shoujo Nao, it will be fine but if it's something like Venus Blood, it will be a problem.

Given that Crimson Lunatics has costume change (And really good ones as well, although I think they went overboard with the corrupted form of the red girl), I think it's very likely. Though, the fact it has gameplay worries me. If it's like Mahou Shoujo Nao, it will be fine but if it's something like Venus Blood, it will be a problem.

Hmm...
I'd guess that it would have a similar gameplay as the sweet knights series...

For those liking just Mind Control, Studio Jyaren has announced a new Soushinjutsu game....except...

it's a Gaiden and I don't think the protagonist is a male... I'll take another look at it when it comes out.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=852468

i Rejoice hearing this news, finally Studio Jyaren will get back to mind control games, the tentacle game they release was god awful, im hoping they get their magic back like the games Soushinjutsu1,2,3 the others after that i didnt like, im very excited from this news, there hasnt been many mind control games this year :( .

Also im hoping that スタッフィング will announced a game soon the other studio from their parent company will release a game this month (tentacle game) maybe things will turn around from this mind control drought.

ps ive checked the getchu link from your post and i think the protag is a male 主人公 季元 ハジメ (きのもと はじめ)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?