Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

When you say Netotare... is it as in...you play a a guy who TAKES the woman away? or have them taken away from you? Does it have to have a scene where the girl/woman is mocking her former husband/boyfriend?

I can remember some scene in some game where something like that occurs but I'd like to hear some specifics?

Reactions: espiekerella
When you say Netotare... is it as in...you play a a guy who TAKES the woman away? or have them taken away from you? Does it have to have a scene where the girl/woman is mocking her former husband/boyfriend?

I can remember some scene in some game where something like that occurs but I'd like to hear some specifics?
i mean scene when the "bad boy" takes the girlfriend/wife in front of his boyfriend/husband, i like mind control+netori the "MC" fucking the love of others guys in front them is the best for me

Well, I don't exactly seek out netotare stuff so I'm not sure if these qualify....

Saiminjutsu 2 (You can hypnotize a newly wed neighbor and fuck the wife in front of the groom and they'll think it's nothing, same with a mother & daughter combi with a father)

Tetrastar (by Maika) There's a scene where after you've enslaved a rich girl, you fuck her in front of her father.

Exstia (The situation follows the main heroine more while there IS a childhood male friend....and Exstia more or less gives (herself to a Big bad becoming evil... but I don't think this is what you want)

I'm pretty sure there's MC/corruption game that are more Netotare and some of the others might have better title but that's all I've got for the moment.

Reactions: pollaco
Well, I don't exactly seek out netotare stuff so I'm not sure if these qualify....

Saiminjutsu 2 (You can hypnotize a newly wed neighbor and fuck the wife in front of the groom and they'll think it's nothing, same with a mother & daughter combi with a father)

Tetrastar (by Maika) There's a scene where after you've enslaved a rich girl, you fuck her in front of her father.

Exstia (The situation follows the main heroine more while there IS a childhood male friend....and Exstia more or less gives (herself to a Big bad becoming evil... but I don't think this is what you want)

I'm pretty sure there's MC/corruption game that are more Netotare and some of the others might have better title but that's all I've got for the moment.

thanks put more examples like those games, is the type of mind control netorare that i like

Oshieko by Heat-Soft Review

I was planning on writing this for a while but got sidetracked and since I finished the game a while ago, I had to take a while to recollect my thoughts.

The game doesn’t really have many choices or ending but I’d say it’s satisfactory. What I think is unique for me for this game is that the protagonist (you) really didn’t use any outside forces (mind-control drugs, machine,etc) to help corrupt the heroine but you use psychology and set-up circumstances to mold them so that they would become evil. The thing is, it seems more natural for the red one to become corrupt and join you as your love slave more than the blue one. While the blue one’s scenario of turning evil is natural, her suddenly becoming your love slave seems a bit off for me since her attraction to you in your guise as the teacher didn’t seem to be THAT strong like the red one.

Also, in each situation, after turning whichever girl evil first, the remaining girl knows about this right away and thus the game miss out on being able to play the “hidden predator with the unsuspecting prey” scenario with your corrupted girl leading the other girl unknowingly to her own corruption /defeat which to me is what I find most erotic about erotic superheroine corruption games.

Also, the game sets up other corrupted heroine that the player had corrupted before ( a yellow unseen member who left and join another team in the heroic organization but shown in the ending to have been corrupted by the hero previously if I remembered correctly ) and I wish that they had shown her and other evil magical girls to showcase the player’s previous success.
Overall, I’d say Oshieko is a decent super heroine corruption game, the scenario is decent but I get the feeling that it could have been more like HeatSoft’s own previous work in the Tossen Series if the no. of girls and corruption scenario expands and have more variety because as it is, there’s not many scene in it that I find REALLY erotic.

I’d rank it a little lower than Exstia, maybe a 6/10. Now we’ll need to see how the remaining 2-3 corruption game for 2015 pans out but nothing really stands out for me since Sailor Knight 2 and Maho Shojou Nao.

Oshieko by Heat-Soft Review

I’d rank it a little lower than Exstia, maybe a 6/10. Now we’ll need to see how the remaining 2-3 corruption game for 2015 pans out but nothing really stands out for me since Sailor Knight 2 and Maho Shojou Nao.

Really? I personally think that oshiego is better than exstia in the way that the protagonist was able to present the truth that all the things those mahou shoujo believed in had always been a lie, such as
The commander is actually a bastard etc.
and that the protagonist is the better choice at that~~ :V

Well, to me, some of the scenario like the one in the spoiler felt a bit contrived... AND I do think Exstia had the added benefit of InoIno being the artist.

That's not to say Oshieko wasn't a decent game but a lot of it's situation doesn't make me want to replay it as much as some of Maika's game or Heat Soft's own Tossen series.

i mean scene when the "bad boy" takes the girlfriend/wife in front of his boyfriend/husband, i like mind control+netori the "MC" fucking the love of others guys in front them is the best for me

Been overlooking old Maika game and Patreisser may also fit your description, at least the Blue Butterfly one.

' 3' Btw, saw this announce for later this month (their site says 23rd)
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ164448.html

VN where
you play as DAUGHTER of the last demon king going around corrupting the girls?

Given that it's in the doujin area, I wouldn't expect large amount of choices in the story though - x-

I.... I nearly died.... caused by the lack of corruption games this past few weeks.....
But... I guess I'll just have to wait.....

RELEASE... RELEASE IT!!!
:chuuni_kraken:

Well, it's already past the 23rd of october , so 聖騎士セルシア~悪辣たる姫君~ is released already.....
Still downloading as of now though :V

edit :
fail , fake links :(

Last edited:
Holy shit, Exs Tia 2 announced

http://lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia2/

Artist is still inoino. This is great news!

Well that's nice, Lusterise usually don't release that much game within the year so Exstia must have done quite well for them to make a sequel this quickly.

Hopefully THIS time we'll get the scenario of one heroine corrupting the other. Also, they better do something about that stupid "Battle system" since it really was not good. (Thank god, they allow us to skip it).

And I hope that Exstia 2 doesn't suffer a delay like Exstia 1 did and that it's released in January and that we get the RIP quite fast like Exstia 1.

What font do you need to play Exs Tia ? That is the only game where i have this problem with a font...

What font do i need to instal to play Exs Tia ? Cause that's the only game with such a problem for me...

What font do you need to play Exs Tia ? That is the only game where i have this problem with a font...

What font do i need to instal to play Exs Tia ? Cause that's the only game with such a problem for me...

As far as I remember, the game works normally for me when I installed it. Do you have the language set to Japanese in your Windows?
Is it showing Japanese in the game??

It's a little hard to help without more information.

Well that's nice, Lusterise usually don't release that much game within the year so Exstia must have done quite well for them to make a sequel this quickly.

Hopefully THIS time we'll get the scenario of one heroine corrupting the other. Also, they better do something about that stupid "Battle system" since it really was not good. (Thank god, they allow us to skip it).

And I hope that Exstia 2 doesn't suffer a delay like Exstia 1 did and that it's released in January and that we get the RIP quite fast like Exstia 1.

Well, yeah , about Exstia 1 , I'd guess that it was quite popular , I could actually find Exstia eroge on most of the eroge shop on my stroll at akiba :V

And yeah, I hope that no curse of the delayed shall fall upon us.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~