B's-LOG January

Haha he actually plays a ton of VNs but I had him play some otome games ^^. He has played BWS which he liked, most of Hiyo's games (Under the Moon, Ijiwaru my Master, Riddle Garden), Kurayami no Hate de kimi wo matsu which he really liked and Wand of Fortune. His Japanese is way better than mine so I actually made him play DS/PSP games and explain what was going on to me lol. He likes games with cute protagonists with lots of visibility so I guess that's why he enjoyed Hiyo's games lol. I tried to get him to play Desert Kingdom, Diabolik Lovers and Clock Zero but he doesn't want to play those xD

The forwarding service I use only does EMS so I haven't used SAL. I know the other shipping methods are a lot slower and EMS is slow enough for me so I don't even want to try xD

Sanzen Sekai Yuugi started off pretty good and then veered into WTF territory in the last route LOL I love the protagonist though >< I'm done with most games atm. Playing some doujin games like thisl. I am going to replay Menou-hen because I feel like I rushed through it and I want to get myself ready for Kaguya's game XD;;;

Wow I'm impressed. LOL yay that's good that he could explain stuff to you :) Did you guys learn Japanese by yourself or are you guys already Japanese? Haha I personally don't like the overly cutesy protags (with overly HUGE eyes), but he's a guy, so it makes sense as to why he likes them I guess ^^ And I'm surprised he didn't try out Clock Zero or Desert Kingdom, I heard that they were good games. Clock Zero in particular is pretty up there in terms of really good otome games. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd ever be able to play either of those two due to the language barrier, plus there are no available translations online. My learning journey is soooo slow *cries*

EMS is the fastest and most expensive one, right? Haha I agree with you there, the waiting time can be painfully long! What forwarding service do you use? It's like another word for proxy I think (unless I'm confusing the two terms). Too bad they only do EMS though, or I might have considering using the service in the future.

Oh really? I'm enjoying Sanzen Sekai Yuugi so far (though I'm still at the beginning), mainly due to the heroine like you said. She's great and unlike most, which makes her unique. But wow that sucks to hear that it didn't end up as good as you would have liked. Hopefully, it won't make me go o_o by the end! I wish I was done with all these otome games, my backlog is huge and is continuously growing; and my slow speed definitely doesn't help :P LOL OMG that doujin game you linked to... XD You can tell it doesn't take itself seriously and is probably hilarious haha

Alright, I take back what I said about the bad art. I was just basing that off the cover image of the game. The art has a nice soft touch to it that's rather nice ^^ Still, it's hard to find much info on the game online as there isn't much coverage. I'd love to see all the CGs of the game somehow :) You don't happen to know where I can find them, do you? Oh and no, I ADORE historical games. They're one of my faves! That's why I'm really enjoying ken ga kimi and loved hakuouki. Meiji tokyo renka and Hanasaku Manimani are two games that I really would love to play. They both take place in a historical setting, but alas my Japanese would never be good enough as they're both for the PSP :(

Well, I didn't really found the CGs on the net but as I was already replaying it (haha in the end I couldn't hold myself back xD) I saved some of the CGs for you. ^^ It's not all, but the grand part of it.
I loved Ken ga Kimi too, especially Tsuzuramaru. :3 I played it before the H-code came out so had to read it without the translation programs help. I surprised myself how much I understood, though when the Tokugawa bunch started talking I sadly didn't catch a thing... x,D
Unfortunately still couldn't finish it completely. haaa~
I played Hakuouki too (but only Hijikata's good end) well I liked it, but the story is just too depressive for me. T-T I couldn't bear reading the bad ending, then I made that mistake to watch the anime version
where in the end everybody dies
and I cried a river after it. TT_TT (´;Д;`)
~~~I have to play once Hanasaku Manimani! I'm a sucker for these time-slip-historical stories, best ever! XD ^_^"" I don't know about the language level, is it difficult?

But back to landkarte's game. WOW, that's such a cool touch about the heroine part. And you can even replay scenes with the heroine having a different personality?? That's really cool :D Based on what you said, I'm rather interested in the game. Still, the unvoiced part will always make me a bit hesitant.. but I'll see ^^ Ooh gakuen tokkyuu hotokenser is on my backlog of games I want to play! It seems like so much fun and I heard it's very funny :D Well it certainly looks hilarious xD I'm quite excited to play it some time in the future!

Yeah, it's really cool. ^^ Strange how much the heroine's personality can change the game itself. When you play with Light you get your classic Otomate romance, when Dark, it's the tipical QuinRose heroine, then with Air something always turns out funny.... ^^

Oh, if you didn't play Gakuen Tokkyuu Hotokonser yet, I really encourage you to put it on the top of your backlog. :D Best game ever! If I had to name my favorite otome heroine it would certainly be Kureha. ^^
The game only had two faults: 1. it was too short and 2. in the end I didn't get my "Hotokenser Black" route as I really anticipated it. T-T I thought when I finish the main routes, I'd unlock it as a bonus route but no! щ(ಥДಥщ) Still (hopelessly) waiting for a fandisc... T-T

Kurenai actually grew on me at too. At first, he was so vulgar and everything, but by the time I finished playing, he seems sweet? I don't know how to say it, but I actually liked him a lot better by the end. I'd like to see more of his other side in hime-hen and the upcoming games too.

Yeah, I hope we will see more sides of the characters in Hime-hen! ^^ I already started it (though I have to play without the help of ITH... T-T even though I have the H-code, somehow the game freezes from it at some parts... oh well... anyone has the same problem?), and I sense that the CG arts has changed.

Also on an other note, what the heck are these??

At first I didn't payed attention to it, but for the second and third time...!! And they did this even to Kurenai! ∑(;°Д°) Where are the hot kisses from the first game?

I ADORE Tachibana Shinnosuke! He's one of my fave seiyuus ^^ His role as Hime from Hime-hen is what made me a solid fangirl of his voice haha xD

Well when I first played Hana Awase I wasn't conscious about seiyuus, so maybe that's why I didn't become his fan because of Hime. ^^" For me his favorite role was Issei from Double Score. :3

I just realized something. Under the "Hana Awase" logo there's the Iroha poem from the first game. (I don't know why didn't I noticed that before; even though it's on my wallpaper... x,D) Maybe that means that Iroha has an important role in the story and that I can keep my hopes up for the 4th ??? game. (´▽`ʃƪ)

Under the Moon was good back when I played it xD Not sure if it has aged that well since I haven't played it recently. I liked Bloody Call also! It's by the same company as the one that made Under the Moon so I guess they like the twin thing xD No complaints from me here!

I guess I was the only one who didn't like Bloody Call. ^^"
I heard good things about it before, but in the end never played it. Then I saw the cast list (Nakamura Yuuichi, Hino Satoshi, Suzumura Kenichi, Morikawa Toshiyuki) and I was like "someone tell me why didn't I play this before?? щ(ºДºщ)".
I finished Reimei in two days and dropped the game. Maybe I played a wrong route or it's just not my cup of tea, I don't know... ^^" (And on top of it, I got a headache every time I heard the title music...(???))

Menou-hen, I only enjoyed Ruby because he was sooooo cute! He really reminds me of a R18 version of Guillan from BWS who I also adored. The story was borderline nonsensical though, sadly T_T

I first listened to the drama cds and honestly the most part I was disgusted....xD with this I decided I pass the game. But yesterday my curiosity won and I checked the game too. There are two good things in this game: the music, and Ruby. I was really surprised who much I liked him, and despite my first judgment on the base of the cds, he surprisingly turned out to be cute. :3
The whole story is a little morbid, maybe I would appreciate it in another time, but now it's definitely not to my taste. xD Oh and Menou, I found her really annoying, maybe Kaguya will be better?

Sanzen Sekai Yuugi started off pretty good and then veered into WTF territory in the last route LOL I love the protagonist though >< I'm done with most games atm. Playing some doujin games like thisl. I am going to replay Menou-hen because I feel like I rushed through it and I want to get myself ready for Kaguya's game XD;;;

I liked Sanzen in the beginning and ended it with a meh. The heroine was cool but I don't know I guess I expected too much from the "multi universe" thing and I was disappointed... the whole idea had the potential but in the end ended to be really plain.

I'm now finishing the two Dousei Kareshi games (still debating whether I should buy the 3rd, Butterfly Rouge from ComiComi - I heard they ship outside Japan too) and in the meantime Hime-hen and AkaAka. :3 (And now I really would like to check Hanasaku. (*゚▽゚*))

You're lucky that you have friends who like otomes/VNs. ^^ I don't have anyone with whom I could talk/fangirl about these things. In fact I usually prefer to keep my little hobby to myself, because If sometimes start to talk about these games, they look at me like I'm crazy. x,D (My brother calls them "weird sh*it games")
Ah, and about backlogs, I have a nasty suspicion that the list of my half-finished games is more longer than my backlog... ^^" Σ(゜゜) I love to start a game then finish it after one or two routes... bad habit. Then maybe I return to some of them after a few month (or not, then I feel a little guilty xD).
It's really rare that I finish completely a game, and if I do, I'll know that I really liked that one. xD

**Oh, wow, sorry for the long post... Σ(゜゜) ^^"

Last edited:
Well, I didn't really found the CGs on the net but as I was already replaying it (haha in the end I couldn't hold myself back xD) I saved some of the CGs for you. ^^ It's not all, but the grand part of it.
I loved Ken ga Kimi too, especially Tsuzuramaru. :3 I played it before the H-code came out so had to read it without the translation programs help. I surprised myself how much I understood, though when the Tokugawa bunch started talking I sadly didn't catch a thing... x,D
Unfortunately still couldn't finish it completely. haaa~
I played Hakuouki too (but only Hijikata's good end) well I liked it, but the story is just too depressive for me. T-T I couldn't bear reading the bad ending, then I made that mistake to watch the anime version
where in the end everybody dies
and I cried a river after it. TT_TT (´;Д;`)
~~~I have to play once Hanasaku Manimani! I'm a sucker for these time-slip-historical stories, best ever! XD ^_^"" I don't know about the language level, is it difficult?

Thanks for the CGs! Yeah the art is SOO much better than I thought it would be, I really like it as its soo pretty. Darn, now I want to play this game even more! I guess for now, I'm going to hold onto that hope that maybe they'll release a voiced version one day... sorta like what they did with akaya akashiya ayakashino. LOL I wish xD If that doesnt happen though in a couple of years, then I'll just have to play it one day cause it seems too good to pass up.

For Ken Ga Kimi, my fave might be Kei, though I'm just basing that on his character design alone and the fact that he's a tsundere xD Though I have a feeling, I'm going to love all the guys ^^ As for Hakuouki, I full comped it the moment it came out. I was so ecstatic that it was localized in English, I bought it the moment it released haha. I adored the game actually, yeah the endings can be pretty sad and bittersweet, but I still loved it. I think it was the normal or Kazama's ending that made me cry the hardest for spoiler reasons. Okita's route was definitely the saddest one though. Goodness, I really loved the game <3 I havent watched the anime, but I definitely plan on watching both the movies once they're subbed in English! I like the animation for them and it looks really good :D I'm not sure if I should watch the anime, since the movies are a better retelling of the anime..

I haven't played Hanasaku Manimani for the reasons I mentioned before. But I suspect the language would be on the more difficult side since it's a historical game after all. I ADORE the concept where a girl in the present somehow goes to the past, I just really like that trope ^^ Which reminds me that I still haven't gotten around to finishing Nise no Chigiri... You're not the only one who doesn't finish games xD I'm still a completist, so I'll definitely go back and finish it. I'm jsut fast forward skipping the two old guy routes since they make me go o_o and question what otomate was thinking XD But I can't wait to get around and play Kansuke's route <3

Yeah Gakuen Tokkyuu Hotokenser is your display pic, so I can tell you love the game! Don't worry, I'm definitely going to play it! I heard a lot of people complain about there not being a route for the Black ranger haha, the developers just teased the players with him and then didn't give him a route :/ Despite how good the game was, it's upsetting to hear that there still isn't a fandisk. Hopefully, the black ranger will be in it too!

Haven't played Hime-hen yet still, cause I'm going to try and hold off until summaries are available online. Every line is important in this game and has so much hidden meanings, so I'm going to be patient and wait. It's going to be hard LOL but it'll be worth it by the time I get to play it :D Wow, those three CGs for hime-hen are so disappointing >.< What were they thinking? Why cover both their faces?? Doesn't make sense at all :/ I adore the sprites in the game, but the CGs from Mizuchi-hen were not that great... But at least, they showed their faces for the kiss scenes!! Ugh whyyyy

The Dousei Kareshi games were not up to my tastes, so I don't think I'll ever be playing them. I dunno, the synopsis doesn't really interest me ^^; But everyone has different tastes! Still wow, it's upsetting to hear that the both of you didn't enjoy Sanzen as much as you would have liked.. it had so much potential :/ I'm still going to play it for myself, but still they had such a good foundation, they shouldn't have blew it off like that by the end :P Reminds me of Norn9, which had SO much potential, but the story was just o_o haha

Wow I'm impressed. LOL yay that's good that he could explain stuff to you :) Did you guys learn Japanese by yourself or are you guys already Japanese? Haha I personally don't like the overly cutesy protags (with overly HUGE eyes), but he's a guy, so it makes sense as to why he likes them I guess ^^ And I'm surprised he didn't try out Clock Zero or Desert Kingdom, I heard that they were good games. Clock Zero in particular is pretty up there in terms of really good otome games. Unfortunately, I don't think I'd ever be able to play either of those two due to the language barrier, plus there are no available translations online. My learning journey is soooo slow *cries*

EMS is the fastest and most expensive one, right? Haha I agree with you there, the waiting time can be painfully long! What forwarding service do you use? It's like another word for proxy I think (unless I'm confusing the two terms). Too bad they only do EMS though, or I might have considering using the service in the future.

Oh really? I'm enjoying Sanzen Sekai Yuugi so far (though I'm still at the beginning), mainly due to the heroine like you said. She's great and unlike most, which makes her unique. But wow that sucks to hear that it didn't end up as good as you would have liked. Hopefully, it won't make me go o_o by the end! I wish I was done with all these otome games, my backlog is huge and is continuously growing; and my slow speed definitely doesn't help :P LOL OMG that doujin game you linked to... XD You can tell it doesn't take itself seriously and is probably hilarious haha

Well I studied 1 semester of Japanese back in college then I had a language exchange partner who I met up with once a week or so for a few years. My Japanese is honestly still terrible though lol. I still need to use a translator for most games. My friend studied advanced Japanese in college and also went to Japan to attend school for a year so his Japanese is really good. And yeah he likes cutesy protagonists... I'm more of a fan of protagonists with a backbone xD He didn't really like the protagonists for either Clock Zero or Desert Kingdom. I was surprised he didn't the Desert Kingdom protagonist, I find her very cute :O

I use Tenso for forwarding. They're pretty fast but they only use EMS xD The doujin game I'm playing is HILARIOUS. Basically the protagonist has a crush on a sempai, who's also the prince of the school and all other boys look like vegetables to her because she only has eyes for her prince. There's lettuce-kun, corn-kun, mushroom-kun, sweet potato-kun, cabbage-kun and eggplant-kun. I personally find eggplant-kun to be very hot LOL

Oh and I have those Ruby expression cgs I ripped!

S5Jzw3v.jpg
HugxPdx.jpg
jiTKFTS.jpg
erMoYVN.jpg
ld38LhY.jpg
7wrkKAg.jpg
oBdrOfT.jpg

DUzP4l2.jpg

This Utsuro expression makes me laugh xD

Some spoilery sketches

UMPNuhT.jpg

aOaDLOX.jpg
]

I guess I was the only one who didn't like Bloody Call. ^^"
I heard good things about it before, but in the end never played it. Then I saw the cast list (Nakamura Yuuichi, Hino Satoshi, Suzumura Kenichi, Morikawa Toshiyuki) and I was like "someone tell me why didn't I play this before?? щ(ºДºщ)".
I finished Reimei in two days and dropped the game. Maybe I played a wrong route or it's just not my cup of tea, I don't know... ^^" (And on top of it, I got a headache every time I heard the title music...(???))

I first listened to the drama cds and honestly the most part I was disgusted....xD with this I decided I pass the game. But yesterday my curiosity won and I checked the game too. There are two good things in this game: the music, and Ruby. I was really surprised who much I liked him, and despite my first judgment on the base of the cds, he surprisingly turned out to be cute. :3
The whole story is a little morbid, maybe I would appreciate it in another time, but now it's definitely not to my taste. xD Oh and Menou, I found her really annoying, maybe Kaguya will be better?

I liked Sanzen in the beginning and ended it with a meh. The heroine was cool but I don't know I guess I expected too much from the "multi universe" thing and I was disappointed... the whole idea had the potential but in the end ended to be really plain.

I'm now finishing the two Dousei Kareshi games (still debating whether I should buy the 3rd, Butterfly Rouge from ComiComi - I heard they ship outside Japan too) and in the meantime Hime-hen and AkaAka. :3 (And now I really would like to check Hanasaku. (*゚▽゚*))

You're lucky that you have friends who like otomes/VNs. ^^ I don't have anyone with whom I could talk/fangirl about these things. In fact I usually prefer to keep my little hobby to myself, because If sometimes start to talk about these games, they look at me like I'm crazy. x,D (My brother calls them "weird sh*it games")
Ah, and about backlogs, I have a nasty suspicion that the list of my half-finished games is more longer than my backlog... ^^" Σ(゜゜) I love to start a game then finish it after one or two routes... bad habit. Then maybe I return to some of them after a few month (or not, then I feel a little guilty xD).
It's really rare that I finish completely a game, and if I do, I'll know that I really liked that one. xD

**Oh, wow, sorry for the long post... Σ(゜゜) ^^"

I loved Bloody Call but yes I agree Reimei wasn't very interesting. Shirou is really cute though and I liked Kugami, Cain and Jin too! It's weird how it seemed like Reimei was the prince of the game but his storyline sucked xD

The Jooubachi drama cds... needs some time to get used to LOL I swear I was blushing and laughing so hard listening to them. Ruby in-game turned out to be so much cuter than his drama cd counterpart. I honestly loved him so much. I actually enjoy morbid stories but the game just had so many plot holes. I agree with you that Menou is somewhat annoying in that she's a typical otome game protagonist and has a very weak personality. That's way I'm waiting for Kaguya! I am already in love with her lol. Plus all her drones are awesome xD I am a huge fan of Kakki so I'm super excited for Rin!

And ugh don't get me started on Sanzen LOL The brother was just -__- Also the game itself was so short and only 1 sex scene per route?! I loved Tomoe more than any of her guys >_<;;; As for Dousei Kareshi I just can't get into the games... I start them and get bored after a little bit of playing. Are they any good?

Well pretty much only my one friend really likes VNs xD Also he doesn't play that much otome... and only when I force him to ^^;;; I guess it's better than not having anyone though. Sometimes he makes me play eroge; I think I got traumatized by School/Cross Days lol.

Last edited:
Well I studied 1 semester of Japanese back in college then I had a language exchange partner who I met up with once a week or so for a few years. My Japanese is honestly still terrible though lol. I still need to use a translator for most games. My friend studied advanced Japanese in college and also went to Japan to attend school for a year so his Japanese is really good. And yeah he likes cutesy protagonists... I'm more of a fan of protagonists with a backbone xD He didn't really like the protagonists for either Clock Zero or Desert Kingdom. I was surprised he didn't the Desert Kingdom protagonist, I find her very cute :O

I use Tenso for forwarding. They're pretty fast but they only use EMS xD The doujin game I'm playing is HILARIOUS. Basically the protagonist has a crush on a sempai, who's also the prince of the school and all other boys look like vegetables to her because she only has eyes for her prince. There's lettuce-kun, corn-kun, mushroom-kun, sweet potato-kun, cabbage-kun and eggplant-kun. I personally find eggplant-kun to be very hot LOL

Oh and I have those Ruby expression cgs I ripped!

S5Jzw3v.jpg
HugxPdx.jpg
jiTKFTS.jpg
erMoYVN.jpg
ld38LhY.jpg
7wrkKAg.jpg
oBdrOfT.jpg

DUzP4l2.jpg

This Utsuro expression makes me laugh xD

Some spoilery sketches

UMPNuhT.jpg

aOaDLOX.jpg
]

Ohh okay that makes sense! I like heroines with backbones too :) So I guess from a guy's perspective, they prefer cutesy over that. Oh yeah, I know about Tenso, their EMS only policy is what made me not go with them in the end. A shame really, since they have a ton of good special offers too ^^;

AND THOSE EXPRESSIONS!! RUBY IS SO CUTE OMG I love them all, but that fourth and sixth one is what kills me *melts in Ruby cuteness* LMAO Utsuro's expressions in general make me laugh XD He's definitely um.. unique LOL But wow, were those expression CGs and sketches included in the main game? Like in the extra section or something? Either way, thanks for showing them to me! It makes me wanna play the game even sooner :D

As for the Jooubachi CDs, I've listened to some of them, but I must say Utsuro's tops the cake cause his is just so... it's hard to explain haha but it's definitely um wow xD I enjoy darker/morbid/intriguing stories more than say high school life stories. Historical games are amazing too, like I've said earlier before somewhere. I dunno, I just enjoy them more ^^

Ohh okay that makes sense! I like heroines with backbones too :) So I guess from a guy's perspective, they prefer cutesy over that. Oh yeah, I know about Tenso, their EMS only policy is what made me not go with them in the end. A shame really, since they have a ton of good special offers too ^^;

AND THOSE EXPRESSIONS!! RUBY IS SO CUTE OMG I love them all, but that fourth and sixth one is what kills me *melts in Ruby cuteness* LMAO Utsuro's expressions in general make me laugh XD He's definitely um.. unique LOL But wow, were those expression CGs and sketches included in the main game? Like in the extra section or something? Either way, thanks for showing them to me! It makes me wanna play the game even sooner :D

As for the Jooubachi CDs, I've listened to some of them, but I must say Utsuro's tops the cake cause his is just so... it's hard to explain haha but it's definitely um wow xD I enjoy darker/morbid/intriguing stories more than say high school life stories. Historical games are amazing too, like I've said earlier before somewhere. I dunno, I just enjoy them more ^^

Ruby's expressions really are adorable xD Utsuro in general is just amusing. He is a verrryyyy interesting character. I think he's like the first true uke I've seen in an otome game lol. The expressions are in the game files so if you want to see them separately you have to rip them. The sketches are in the ending credits but I wanted to save them as images so I ripped them too xD I didn't think Jooubachi was a good game but you should definitely play it for Ruby cuteness!

I also prefer dramatic games. Historical settings are awesome and it's one of the reasons why I'm really anticipating Yoshiwara Higanbana. I still enjoy playing more lighthearted titles but my favorite titles have always been pretty angsty- Rejet games and Chou no Doku come to mind.

I uploaded some more sketches xD More spoilers!!

DAu8TTt.jpg

Kaguya~ so pretty <3

KNnZxWC.jpg
NONvb7Y.jpg
Qmnbq0d.jpg
oBdrOfT.jpg
0SjifZM.jpg
3p8nCIL.jpg

More Ruby cuteness plus his standing sprite

9eT2v03.jpg

t0H3Gqj.jpg

WPlsaAV.jpg

KXJr2eH.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: trtlatstewa
Ruby's expressions really are adorable xD Utsuro in general is just amusing. He is a verrryyyy interesting character. I think he's like the first true uke I've seen in an otome game lol. The expressions are in the game files so if you want to see them separately you have to rip them. The sketches are in the ending credits but I wanted to save them as images so I ripped them too xD I didn't think Jooubachi was a good game but you should definitely play it for Ruby cuteness!

I also prefer dramatic games. Historical settings are awesome and it's one of the reasons why I'm really anticipating Yoshiwara Higanbana. I still enjoy playing more lighthearted titles but my favorite titles have always been pretty angsty- Rejet games and Chou no Doku come to mind.

I uploaded some more sketches xD More spoilers!!

DAu8TTt.jpg

Kaguya~ so pretty <3

KNnZxWC.jpg
NONvb7Y.jpg
Qmnbq0d.jpg
oBdrOfT.jpg
0SjifZM.jpg
3p8nCIL.jpg

More Ruby cuteness plus his standing sprite

9eT2v03.jpg

t0H3Gqj.jpg

WPlsaAV.jpg

KXJr2eH.jpg

Thanks so much for more expressions and sketches! *hugs* Yeah I'm definitely gonna play the game primarily for Ruby <3 And lol Utsuro definitely is an interesting character, he's probably the most do-m character I've ever seen xD Ooh I second Yoshiwara Higanbana! It's one of the games I'm most excited for this year. They say the release date is 2014, but hopefully it won't be delayed beyond that. I'm really looking forward to it as it hits all my pings and looks angsty too, which is perfect for me :D I also adored Chou no Doku! The pain of Majima aksjdfaskdjf I adored the angst and drama in that game. Majima x Yuriko will forever be my biggest OTP, despite how wrong it is. The inner turmoil for Majima is so sad and my heart really goes out to him <3

It would be great of they would make a voiced version of Akai Suna, but I don't keep my hopes up for it... >< Even though I can't help imagining that they would definitely select Hirakawa Daisuke for Eishou-sensei, he's just the typical character he would voice.... uhhh, honestly I'm a little fed up with Hirakawa Daisuke, I swear he's EVERYWHERE lately... ˇˇ""

I read the manga of Nise no Chigiri. For me the most interesting characters were Masato and Kansuke, I would really like to see their routes. ^^ I didn't know there were a PC version for it too.(?) o.O I thought they published it only for PSP.

Yeah I have to do a research on the poems this weekend like I did with Mizuchi-hen. Such an interesting topic. ^^
This time Iroha's only poem is this: ひとふたみよいつむななやここのたり ふるべゆらゆらとふるべ it's sounds gibberish to me, but it has to have a meaning, right?
**http://www.miyabasira.jp/category/1568879.html-->Okay, looks like it's something like a prayer to the gods(?).

I first thought that Menou-hen is the Do-S, and Kaguya-hen is the Do-M game. xD These Ruby expressions are just too cute. :D I personally love the first one too. Aside from Ruby I guess I could even like Hakuou, if he hadn't been voiced by Hirakawa D (see? everywhere!). Uhh.
Poor Utsuro, I feel really sorry for him... :(( I'm now curious for the second game because of him. >< (But huh his drama cd.... xD I was like this (●__●) the whole time.) I like dark themed games too, it's just depends on my mood how much. :DD Maybe this time the problem was that Jooubachi was a TOO big change after Dousei Kareshi. Haha. x,D

Yeah, Dousei kareshi can be boring, that's why I need to play another game beside it (like now Hime-hen)... I always play the "cheat-on-your-boyfriend route" first because it's much more interesting. xD lol It's certainly is a slow paced game, so I'm not always in a mood to play it. I didn't like that much the first one (...Hirakawa Daisuke... ˇˇ""), the second is much better, and the "kareshi igai" character is voiced by Shimono Hiro. <3 His route was cute. ^^ I really hope the third one will be even better. ><

I'm expecting good things from Higanbana too (the Yoshiwara theme seems really interesting!). ^^ I didn't played Chou no Doku before, only Aromarie's other game, Kin no Kanmuri and I really liked it (mainly because of Ryou-kun >///<). I should check it later... haha so much game to play. xD

I'm at the beginning of Hanasaku Manimani - it starts with a completely unvoiced part. >< The text is not the easiest but pretty understandable. Curious how it will turn out, seems interesting. :)

Last edited:
Haha you're the first person I know to not like Hirakawa Daisuke xD But I know how you feel. To be honest, he's one of the main reasons, I got so into games that have voices and now I try my hardest to only play voiced games. Hirakawa's voice is so seductive and just oozes sexiness LOL However, he really IS everywhere, so much so that I'd rather have newer voice actors play other roles. I mean, if its the same voice for so many characters, it's a bit jarring in a way? I mean, sometimes I like when I don't recognize the voice actor in the game, as it just makes the character more individualistic in a way (?) Ughh I hope I don't sound offensive, but when I hear his voice now, I sometimes imagine his face instead of the character themselves and that just REALLY deters me. Ofc, it wears off as I play the game, but still, ugh :S I don't know how to word it exactly :P

Yeah the only reason I'm playing Nise no Chigiri is the fact that it's for the PC ^^ If it was for the PSP, then I never would be able to ^^; That's why I'm always hoping for more ports of PSP otome games to the PC.. though that's not very likely lol.

Ooh the poetry in hana awase is fab, let me know if you figure out what his means! I actually like the cheating theme due to the angst, but Dousei Kareshi still looks boring and not as angsty as I would like ^^; Have you heard of In Your Arms Tonight? It's a game by voltage and you can play it on your phone/ipod. It's voltage's best game imo, as I don't really like their other games as much. In Your Arms Tonight deals with the cheating aspect, but it's handled so well and the angst is great. I really recommend it :D

Ooh so you've started Hanasaku Manimani? Let me know how it goes as it's likely I won't ever be able to play it :/ Regardless, I hope you'll enjoy it! I read a really good review on it, so hopefully it'll be as good as they said it was!

Haha you're the first person I know to not like Hirakawa Daisuke xD But I know how you feel. To be honest, he's one of the main reasons, I got so into games that have voices and now I try my hardest to only play voiced games. Hirakawa's voice is so seductive and just oozes sexiness LOL However, he really IS everywhere, so much so that I'd rather have newer voice actors play other roles. I mean, if its the same voice for so many characters, it's a bit jarring in a way? I mean, sometimes I like when I don't recognize the voice actor in the game, as it just makes the character more individualistic in a way (?) Ughh I hope I don't sound offensive, but when I hear his voice now, I sometimes imagine his face instead of the character themselves and that just REALLY deters me. Ofc, it wears off as I play the game, but still, ugh :S I don't know how to word it exactly :P

Yeah the only reason I'm playing Nise no Chigiri is the fact that it's for the PC ^^ If it was for the PSP, then I never would be able to ^^; That's why I'm always hoping for more ports of PSP otome games to the PC.. though that's not very likely lol.

Ooh the poetry in hana awase is fab, let me know if you figure out what his means! I actually like the cheating theme due to the angst, but Dousei Kareshi still looks boring and not as angsty as I would like ^^; Have you heard of In Your Arms Tonight? It's a game by voltage and you can play it on your phone/ipod. It's voltage's best game imo, as I don't really like their other games as much. In Your Arms Tonight deals with the cheating aspect, but it's handled so well and the angst is great. I really recommend it :D

Ooh so you've started Hanasaku Manimani? Let me know how it goes as it's likely I won't ever be able to play it :/ Regardless, I hope you'll enjoy it! I read a really good review on it, so hopefully it'll be as good as they said it was!

Haha well I didn't hate him at first, rather he was one of the first seiyuus who I really liked. Then at some point his voice became plain irritating (not to mention his laughter!), and it's also not rare that when I hear his voice, his face comes to my mind, and well, that can be really awkward xD (especially at games like Jooubachi...lol) Anyway I know what you mean and I really agree with you... some voices are just "overused" and hearing new seiyuus in a game can be refreshing. :)

So after that, I found an interesting theory about the poem (I don't know if I can call it like that?). Well, at least I try to translate the main points of it... ^^"
Its name is ひふみ祓詞 [Hifumi Haraekotoba] what basically translates to "Hifumi Ritual Prayer". Powerful words (read by a shinto priest) which have the power to bring back the deceased... or something like this. Also it's also said that when Amaterasu, the Japanese Sun Goddess hid herself in a cave - it's a famous part from the Japanese mythology - the other gods called her out with these words.
Standing at this point maybe we can assume that these words have another meaning: "In what way could I call forth this beauty?"
On an other note, writing out the "poem" with kanji, it looks like this: 一二三四五六七八九十、布留部 由良由良止 布留部 (ひと ふた み よ いつ む なな や ここの たり、ふるべ ゆらゆらと ふるべ). So the first part (ひと ふた み よ いつ む なな や ここの たり) counts from one to ten. ...aaand I'm at this point now. I couldn't work out the second part yet... T-T (If anyone has an idea please share it with me! ^^)

I know In Your Arms Tonight! :D If I remember correctly I read the one with her boss? It was the time around when I played Gin no Kanmuri as it's based on the same theme. :P After that I didn't read the other character's stories, but as you mentioned it now, it made me remember it again, and now I really want to now what happens with the others too. :P I really like some of the Voltage games, when I don't have time for a longer otome I usually read these on youtube. ^^ xD My favorite was probably My forged wedding?

I've just finished Hanasaku Manimani (it took 3 days - with uni and everything) and I'm sorry to say this but I didn't like it in the end.... Okay, not finished completely, just one route, but I'M finished with this. I wouldn't say it was outright bad, it even had it's funny/cute moments here and there but it wasn't enough to make it good. Also the complete first part was just deadly boring. (And the parts what they meant to surprise us (?) weren't too "shocking"... Just to mention one:
please, I watched enough period drama to know what happens every time after Sakamoto Ryouma appears on scene... xD
I did Wasuke's route by the way - maybe it was just a wrong route choice again? I don't know. They had so much potential for a great drama and I expected heartbreaking, making-me-cry moments, but I felt they didn't use it at all...! Maybe Kurama's route could be interesting but I don't have more patience to start an other route... T-T (Maaaybe I'll try later...?) Language like I wouldn't put it on my "easy" list. The main part is understandable, but when they start to talk about history, politics, wars, the bakufu and what not, it was really hard to catch something... T-T It had one big good point though: the opening music was the best one I heard in a while. *^*
And now excuse me... *desperately runs back to Hana Awase*

Haha well I didn't hate him at first, rather he was one of the first seiyuus who I really liked. Then at some point his voice became plain irritating (not to mention his laughter!), and it's also not rare that when I hear his voice, his face comes to my mind, and well, that can be really awkward xD (especially at games like Jooubachi...lol) Anyway I know what you mean and I really agree with you... some voices are just "overused" and hearing new seiyuus in a game can be refreshing. :)

Wow, I thought I was the only one! That's a relief ^^

So after that, I found an interesting theory about the poem (I don't know if I can call it like that?). Well, at least I try to translate the main points of it... ^^"
Its name is ひふみ祓詞 [Hifumi Haraekotoba] what basically translates to "Hifumi Ritual Prayer". Powerful words (read by a shinto priest) which have the power to bring back the deceased... or something like this. Also it's also said that when Amaterasu, the Japanese Sun Goddess hid herself in a cave - it's a famous part from the Japanese mythology - the other gods called her out with these words.
Standing at this point maybe we can assume that these words have another meaning: "In what way could I call forth this beauty?"
On an other note, writing out the "poem" with kanji, it looks like this: 一二三四五六七八九十、布留部 由良由良止 布留部 (ひと ふた み よ いつ む なな や ここの たり、ふるべ ゆらゆらと ふるべ). So the first part (ひと ふた み よ いつ む なな や ここの たり) counts from one to ten. ...aaand I'm at this point now. I couldn't work out the second part yet... T-T (If anyone has an idea please share it with me! ^^)

I know In Your Arms Tonight! :D If I remember correctly I read the one with her boss? It was the time around when I played Gin no Kanmuri as it's based on the same theme. :P After that I didn't read the other character's stories, but as you mentioned it now, it made me remember it again, and now I really want to now what happens with the others too. :P I really like some of the Voltage games, when I don't have time for a longer otome I usually read these on youtube. ^^ xD My favorite was probably My forged wedding?

I've just finished Hanasaku Manimani (it took 3 days - with uni and everything) and I'm sorry to say this but I didn't like it in the end.... Okay, not finished completely, just one route, but I'M finished with this. I wouldn't say it was outright bad, it even had it's funny/cute moments here and there but it wasn't enough to make it good. Also the complete first part was just deadly boring. (And the parts what they meant to surprise us (?) weren't too "shocking"... Just to mention one:
please, I watched enough period drama to know what happens every time after Sakamoto Ryouma appears on scene... xD
I did Wasuke's route by the way - maybe it was just a wrong route choice again? I don't know. They had so much potential for a great drama and I expected heartbreaking, making-me-cry moments, but I felt they didn't use it at all...! Maybe Kurama's route could be interesting but I don't have more patience to start an other route... T-T (Maaaybe I'll try later...?) Language like I wouldn't put it on my "easy" list. The main part is understandable, but when they start to talk about history, politics, wars, the bakufu and what not, it was really hard to catch something... T-T It had one big good point though: the opening music was the best one I heard in a while. *^*
And now excuse me... *desperately runs back to Hana Awase*

Ooh okay, yeah the poetry is very difficult in hana awase. But that's what makes it so deep and beautiful at the same time <3 The symbolism and deeper meanings are just amazing.

I found In Your Arms Tonight far better than Gin no Kanmuri (which I dropped after one route as I couldn't handle it lol i really didn't like it), I dunno I just really enjoyed in your arms tonight. I'm not a huge fan of voltage as their games lack substance at times, yet in your arms tonight was great. I highly recommend playing Aiba's another story (which was my fave) as well as all the other guy's main routes/sequels/another stories. Kiyoto and Koichi are fantastic too. My forged wedding is pretty cute as well, which you mentioned.

That's a shame to hear that Hanasaku Manimani wasn't that good. The premise sounded interesting, but I guess I'm not missing out on much then :) Sorry about that then, I didn't know much about the game when I mentioned it ^^; Again, the premise sounded like it would have been good, but I guess not! It's so sad when games don't use the potential they have and just go below the expectations. I guess it's also my fault for having high expectations too, but still. Haha anyways, hope you're enjoying Hana Awase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]