Princess Britania ~Muse no Houken~(R-18) Proyect Translation

Hello, how is the progress of the project going?. I wanted to give a lot of encouragement for the effort.:akazukin_fight:

• Love
Reactions: jenyjj
  • The UI is translated to English in the patch I linked.
  • There is also a template used to translate the UI files included with the patch that can be used to translate the UI to other languages, but it does not work well for dialogue.
  • The English lyrics for the OP have been written down.
  • I found some software that might work to add subtitles to the video, but have not tested it yet.
  • I found a proper way to extract the dialogue into spreadsheets for translation instead of having to edit the raw .ks files, but have not posted those spreadsheets anywhere yet since we are missing a JPN->ENG translator or interest in anyone else working on this project who would want to translate the dialogue.
I guess posting the spreadsheets with the extracted dialogue here might encourage future development? @jenyjj are you interested in them?

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your encouragement and good wishes.
I confess that sometimes I would like to abandon this project XD
:miku_happy:
Hello, how is the progress of the project going?. I wanted to give a lot of encouragement for the effort.:akazukin_fight:

• Love
Reactions: Yui87
Of course I'm interested, any help is always welcome.

Regarding the video of the game, I have not found the lyrics to subtitle it, I already have the program, the only thing missing is the lyrics

Of course it would help me
  • The UI is translated to English in the patch I linked.
  • There is also a template used to translate the UI files included with the patch that can be used to translate the UI to other languages, but it does not work well for dialogue.
  • The English lyrics for the OP have been written down.
  • I found some software that might work to add subtitles to the video, but have not tested it yet.
  • I found a proper way to extract the dialogue into spreadsheets for translation instead of having to edit the raw .ks files, but have not posted those spreadsheets anywhere yet since we are missing a JPN->ENG translator or interest in anyone else working on this project who would want to translate the dialogue.
I guess posting the spreadsheets with the extracted dialogue here might encourage future development? @jenyjj are you interested in them?

Regarding the video of the game, I have not found the lyrics to subtitle it, I already have the program, the only thing missing is the lyrics
Lyrics: https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...r-18-proyect-translation.1405728/post-6538755

Click on the spoiler to expand it.

Since you are interested, I will extract this game's dialogue to .xlsx and post the files here. However, this is low priority since I am working on some other stuff right now, so it might take a few days.

@jenyjj If you post a Spanish translated version of the lyrics, I can send you a hardsubbed version of the OP with those lyrics.

• Love
Lyrics: https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...r-18-proyect-translation.1405728/post-6538755

Click on the spoiler to expand it.

Since you are interested, I will extract this game's dialogue to .xlsx and post the files here. However, this is low priority since I am working on some other stuff right now, so it might take a few days.

@jenyjj If you post a Spanish translated version of the lyrics, I can send you a hardsubbed version of the OP with those lyrics.
omg! I hadn't seen the lyrics!
I think I will subtitle it in both languages because it doesn't even have that
Thank you very much for your contribution and don't worry, this is just a hobby that I do when I have time

:akazukin_thanks:

@jenyjj Here is the extracted dialogue (untranslated): https://www.mediafire.com/file/yzdy1rb864gbs4h/PrincessBritania_ExtractedDialogue.raw.7z/file

I have been thinking about using this software to translate the spreadsheets as MTL: https://github.com/UserUnknownFactor/filetranslate

Doing an MTL is straight forward enough with Sugoi or G-Translate, but it would only be useful if someone was willing to take the time to edit the MTL into readable English or Spanish. I do not want to publish an .xp3 of unedited MTL.

Put the translated/edited entries in a new column (4th column or later) and then that can be reinserted into the game. Alternatively, send me the files with your translations that you have been working on and I can insert them to the spreadsheets, but it would be 1000x easier to use the spreadsheets natively in LibreOffice or OnlyOffice. If using MSOffice, then always export as .csv. MS's .xlsx handling is not standards compliant, so .xlsx will not work with MSOffice.

Also, if you send me a Spanish translation of the OP lyrics, I can send you back a hardsubbed version of that OP with the Spanish lyrics in the video. Although I have not tested it working in the game, it should be simple enough to encode it so that it loads.

I get this is a bit late to ask, but can you edit stuff in English as a fluent speaker @jenyjj ? I was under the impression you only spoke Spanish and were using MTL to post stuff here in English, but if you can understand and edit English directly, that makes things simpler.

Last edited:
  • Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25