Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Man, seeing Yozora and Sena alone in karaoke box made me teary in a sentimental way...karaoke is the last place you wanna be at without friends xD That should teach them you can't put material value on friendship.

Kodaka's harem is starting to shape up real well...for now I can't wait for the next episode, seems like hell a lot of fanservice :3

Let's see when Kodaka finally gets it that Yozora is his childhood "friend"..xD

Karaokebar scene..was kind of sad yeah..

the hat Yozora wearing in Kodaka childhood memories, its kinda resembles Satoshi's hat in first series of Pokemon,, :D

[-_-]

23jrfah.jpg

hehehe....favorite part ^_^

This scene is good~~~
So sexy

kukuku.... excuses, jealousy, blaming other people. Fine episode.

Kobato is so dang adorable which made it alone worth to watch the episode. Her grabbing, asleep, lightly the shirt of her Onii-chan at the beginning was cute despite the constant bitch-fighting around her.

Well, I guess we have some plot progression and some insight into the past. Also, Yozora went a bit too far this time against Sena, though I guess the whole fucking with people under false pretenses (So you figured out you didn't need my permission) is something that I've been guilty of too, so I won't talk too much. :S

Kodaka's being an awesome singer, and Yozora and Sena refusing to be in the same room highlights their main problem-- neither is able to admit any concessions and neither wants to see fault within themselves. But hey, as you might know, to make friends with other, you need to start with yourself.

And at the end, Sena manages a minor comeback by making Yozora insanely jealous. Yozora is clearly the worst person in the group atm, so hopefully she realizes that all of this is just making matters worse.

Also Rika... licking that mic.

Haha, I love the expression of Sena & Yozora when Kodaka says "Four please", but then both girls are too proud to swallow their prides to say that they want to go to the same room as Kodaka

Last edited:
Sena gets cuter every episode (;´Д`)
I love how she shamelessly asks Kodaka what model his cellphone is and buys the exact same model in the same color. I wouldn't be caught dead doing that with anyone LOL. It's no wonder she's the most popular character on the show...she has this golden gap between her characteristics that makes her so attractive.

On the actual episode, hilarious. Watching Kodaka and Yozora treat cellphones as some kind of lost over technology was freakin' gold. I love this series!

I have got to read the novels (^ω^)

P.S. Is it bad that I'm finding Yukimura to be also cute? It can't be my fault right?

SPOILER ALERT (you orisa)
Yukimura is in fact a girl, who belived that she is a man. Anyway, I found a little funny to see Yosora's reaction when her prank made Senna get more of Kodaka's attention...

Cellphone virgins definitely reminds me of myself, you know poorfagsgonnapoor back in the old days.

Did anyone else laugh til they nearly cried at Sena's tantrum after the "MEAT" trolling? I loved how she was shouting, and crying, but still took the moment to thoughtfully hand Kodaka back his cell phone, before flouncing out of the club room. I think it was just the juxtaposition of her temper flaring against how (unintentionally?) considerate she is of Kodaka. Such a little thing, but it made the scene for me.

Yozora is still comedy gold when she's on. And she was on this week. "Quiet, Meat. Can't you see we're on the phone?"

I'm honestly surprised it took Rika nearly 24 hours to start sexting. Yuri goggles working as usual.

I kept waiting for someone, near the end of the episode to break a quiet moment by saying "You know, it's been like 3 day now. Should we.. I dunno.. check and make sure Maria's alive?" Maybe it's funnier that no one seemed to care.

I hope people are starting to see the purpose of Yozora's abusiveness: This was at least the second time that it backfired on her spectacularly, from her perspective, and resulted in Sena being comforted by Kodaka. That's not even counting how badly it failed her when they were playing the VN together, and she cost herself the conquest by being rotten to the friend of the object of her "affection". Even the game was trying to warn her, it seems.

I eat meat everyday if you know what I mean.

I was about to epic facepalm at the scene with the cellphones... Other than that the episodes are fun to watch. Needs more fan-service tho :3 especially from Sena and Yozora

This show just keeps getting better and better! Haven't laughed good in a while. EP 7 was rally funny.

Episode 8: first of all, OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Kobato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and Maria too!!! that poor child T.T). Second, if this isn't a loli and Yukimura episode, I don't know what is it.

Overall: Love it, just LOVE IT!

Kodaka and Kobato's sibling relationship is really refreshing. Kodaka didn't even flinch when Kobato got naked. They are genuine brother and sister, which is really rare nowadays. Then again maybe I'm just feeling this way because I've been fanatically obsessed with Ore no Imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai lately.

Also, I was on my edge of seat thinking "are they going to do it? Are they really going to show Yukimura's chest?!?!" but they handled it pretty well I think.

Anywho, another fine episode, and another fine dosage of high quality meat (you know what I mean!). I just think the sad scene at the end was a bit out of place considering the clumsy reason for it. But the message was there and clear.

I like how no one in the club realizes that what they have right now is nothing short of friendship...oh well, I guess that's how this series keeps going. More meat next episode! BRING IT OOOOONNNNNNNNN!!!

Kodaka is the chillest male lead ever. Any other main character during that early Kobato scene would've had a nosebleed aneurysm.

Poor Kodaka, I think Yukimura is confusing the hell out of his sexual identity.

Fanservice aside, I think Kobato's "transformation" was a nice step forward for her. It's appropriate that her "true form" as a vampire is a lot closer to what you'd imagine a girl like her might normally wear. Though I have to wonder if they stopped buying her normal clothes at some point, and that's why she defaulted to her t-shirt from when she was 10.

The funny thing is that I don't think Kobato had any intention of flashing her brother. I bet she truly intended to perform a wicked-cool transformation sequence for him, and was legitimately disappointed that she couldn't pull it off. Er... pull it on?

I will be so disappointed if they don't keep up this apparent running gag of everyone completely forgetting that Maria even exists by the 1/3 mark of the episode. She makes an adorable Zoidberg.

Sena X Kobato end. Omochikaeri!

Kou, if you could re-call, Kodaka considere Kobato as a poor and unlucky and weird little sister, not as a woman, just as a pity little sister. Which is nice to see since there are other anime that plays between the fine line of brotherhood and total incest. (not against this but some sane brother-sister relationship is nice). Anyway, it's better that Kodaka doesn't feel a damn thing for Kobato, because I did and that's all the matter ^.^

SPOILER ALERT (you orisa)
Yukimura is in fact a girl, who belived that she is a man. Anyway, I found a little funny to see Yosora's reaction when her prank made Senna get more of Kodaka's attention...

really?
i thought yukimura is a boy
got punked :(

Meat = $18/lb.
Having a Tsundere papa = $50
Having a butler that looks like you = $100
Not being able to talk clearly on the phone with a guy you like = $90
Accidentally running naked in front of the said guy = $300
Falling after realizing it = $400
For some reason running out of the house naked in middle of night yelling "UNIVEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!" = PRICELESS

I wanna see more of meat! She's finally getting white stuff all over her next episode!!

UNIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSE!!! XD

!! -Orisa!, get your mind outta the gutter! :p

Have anyone seen ep 9???

KOBATA HAS HER EYES BLUEEEEEeee ;D KAWAIIIIiii

Hmm.. will there be any more romance thing in this anime? I know Sena and Yozoro likes Kodaka.... but will there be a triangle love??

SPOILERS ALERT*************************************************** don't read any further

Ep 9

Lol, i thought Sena's father was gay the moment he held kodaka's hand HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol Pegagus? HAHAHA nah jks.
hmm, i thought kodaka and sena would be in the same room and somehow develop their relationships but at the end.. no?
AND SUPER LOL at the part when Sena's dad gets drunk and he repeats the same sentence over five times? and each time, he gets worse. LOL

i think the funniest moment when sena run around nakedly... n kodaka see it.. ahaha.. Epic Moment.. ~~~ 0__0

Last edited:
Lol that was realllllllllyyyyyy funny as well!!! How she was running out in joy and slowly realizes kodaka was there hahahahaha and from hahaha haha to ahhhh ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Lolled really hard for that part hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!