Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

There's most likely going to be a second season seeing how it ended; that's just my guess though.

Well, LNs are ongoing, probably guaranteed if sales are good.

NO MEAT END?!?!

TROLL

Anycase, summing up all I heard, LNs are much better than this animu adaptation.

Anycase, summing up all I heard, LNs are much better than this animu adaptation.

Can't really recall any anime adaptation that was better than its LN counterpart tbh :P
Inevitable, considering LNs have much more room for development.

Also, do not want Yozora, me wants more meat.

Can't really recall any anime adaptation that was better than its LN counterpart tbh :P
Inevitable, considering LNs have much more room for development.

Also, do not want Yozora, me wants more meat.

The legend of the galactic heroes? Then again, that is a normal novel, not a 'light' one.

me wants more meat.

Ditto.
Dont really understand why so people I know deem it EXTREMELY funny, when majority of the jokes are so straight-forward. They need more of those in the last episode between Yozora and Kodaka in class when he asked why she chopped her hair off. Its the reactions I enjoy, not the jokes. Yozora looks good in her short cut.
Anycase, kinda relieved this is over. S2 may be forth coming, but until then.

Need more special episode, maybe we will get it on BD ver??

some fact still not opened, like Kodaka Father, Mom, and WHICH route he will choose??:desire:

That was a decent final episode.

It was very interesting to see previous events from Yozora's point of view. Yozora's cuteness increased tenfold thanks to this episode. 10 x 0 still equals 0, though... no, I'm just kidding! Don't hit me! She really was cute in this ep. And her younger self was beyond adorable dressed as a girl. If she had managed to work up the courage to see Kodaka that day, you can be damn sure he would have never forgotten about her.

Consequently, Yozora and Kodaka's reunion ended up being incredibly awkward. That was to be expected of course, but wow, I didn't think it'd be that bad . I'm disappointed that nothing substantial came out of all of this. They teased us about their past friendship throughout the whole season, and when Kodaka finally remembers, Yozora basically tells him to forget about it again. It seems a bit pointless. The flashback of Yozora saying nicknames are used by friends even implies she doesn't see him as a friend anymore. Obviously, it's just her being shy/tsundere but I'm afraid Kodaka has gotten the wrong idea.

On the other hand, I really enjoyed how Sena was the only one who recognized Yozora right away. Add to that that Yozora always calls Sena by her nickname and that means...

Overall, a pretty fun show. The dialogue was definitely its strong point, and the characters, though a little unpleasant, were still endearing. That's one of the most important things to do when characters are involved. Now with Yozora's major upheaval, I think that's a perfect hook for a second season, should they decide to make one for meat's arc.......

Consequently, Yozora and Kodaka's reunion ended up being incredibly awkward. That was to be expected of course, but wow, I didn't think it'd be that bad . I'm disappointed that nothing substantial came out of all of this. They teased us about their past friendship throughout the whole season, and when Kodaka finally remembers, Yozora basically tells him to forget about it again. It seems a bit pointless. The flashback of Yozora saying nicknames are used by friends even implies she doesn't see him as a friend anymore.
This guy.

post2short

Does anyone here know how much of the novel the anime had covered? It'd be nice if there's enough material for a season 2. D=

Wow.... So the ending just told me that there's gonna be season two...
yozora looks cuter with short hair... and why cant they call each other with their nicknames?? At least they can get Sena jealous hehehehe.... I look forward to the romance happening next season ^__^

To summarise, this anime have only 15% romance in it :SSSSSS

More Meat should good.. :XD:

Seriously, sora is so smart to come up with that nickname... PWN

Last edited:
so there is gong to be second season cool
i'm in the middle of the anime and it rocks

I need to ask someone this, because it kind of annoys me a bit (and I cba creating another thread). Does anyone think that they've found the wrong person to do the voice acting for Yozora? Or is it just me?

I think its just you, I think the choice of seiyuu was good for Yozora, it worked with the sort of trolling attitude she has towards Meat. That said, I couldn't decide between Sena or Yozora or even Rika, they all have their funny quirks. One thing I do have to hand the show is it wasn't quite as full of blatent fanservice (there still was, but just it didn't feel as forced as it usually does) as it probably could have been. Sure, its not the funniest show I've ever seen, but I still got a few good laughs out of it.

News from Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai second season.

The official Twitter account for AIC Build’s TV anime series, 「Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai」, has confirmed the production of a second season. The announcement was originally made during a Media Factory Bunko J 10th anniversary event.
20120729_haganai01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!