best PC game ever in your opinions?

My all personal favorite is still Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals for the super nintendo, the puzzles, story and game are just amazing.

But my current favorites now would be Warhammer 40000 Retribution and the Touhou series.

does playing ps2 emulator on a pc count? lolol if so then xenosaga 3 :D, if not well probably Oblivion since i dont play much offline pc

Kingdom hearts Series ... now that i know that the final fantasy XIII versus will have the same gameplay style i will fall in love with that one to =D

My favorite game is Half Life.

It is a game that marks a before and after in video games

Currently playing Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising and Retribution. IMO retribution is by far the best I've played since Homeworld 2 and Freelancer.

Definately Half-Life.. Didn't enjoy it as much as other people did because it's not really my type of game but I did find it a very well-made game.

I'd say Deus Ex... Played this game when I was 13/14.
Many good memories~

right now, Team Fortress 2 is my go to time killer.

Currently, I play Moon Breaker(free), Civilization 5(bought it last week for just USD $12.99) and MW3(thank God they fixed the mouse sensitivity issue). All from Steam.

Warcraft III : The Frozen Throne ~ Defense of the Ancients ~

Mhhh Harvest Moon (PS1) Deus Ex, Portal and Assasins Creed are my Fav Games of all time

Rome:Total War, King Arthur 1 & 2
best VN is Soukoku no Arterial:8

Touhou Youyoumu ~Perfect Cherry Blossom~ is by far the best PC game I've ever played. (It is the only one that I've put about 200+ hours into).

Dragon Age series are the best!!!....I was very into mass effect series until the day I met mass effect 3 ending choices..a broken heart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]