best PC game ever in your opinions?

FF7, Fallout 3 & new vegas, the first deus ex, elder scrolls morrowind.
a lot of more games i can list but will be long since i liked them all

The Bard's Tale (best game ever)
Garry's Mod
The elder scrolls games
Left 4 Dead
F.E.A.R. 1&2

Once I made a game where you were a pink rabbit throwing carrots at rotten teeth. Probably that one.

for PC i gotta say pretty much any open world Bethesda game is good, because of the mods

for PC i gotta say pretty much any open world Bethesda game is good, because of the mods

Yes!! The mods are great. I got all of Gut's (from Berserk) armor and dragonslayer (Huge sword from the manga and episode 1)
For Oblivion. I Became the black swordsman. :D Just need a prosthetic arm/cannon and a auto crossbow.

It's been a while, I would say Call of Duty 2 and 4. They were just great and I love every moment of it.

Half Life 2 would be a close 2nd, Doom 3 will be third.

Too bad CoD isn't what it used to be.

there are 2 games i like:
1.Assassins Creed Series
2.Call of Duty Series

they have a better gameplay(and Graphics of course) in my opinion
sillyp1.gif

nfs underground,
i like mostly racing games and this racing is not too hitech nor too lowtech
an ordinary cool game.

Mmm... thats quite hard... like best game ever and all... there are too many genres out there,
i cant pick just one.

If it comes to a game that i enjoyed a lot... well, i played Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl for 14 hours
straight... it was evening when i started... i lifted my eyes and it was dark already... walked to the kitchen
to get something to eat, came back and when i watched around me again it was midday already.

But when it comes to it... i guess that my fav PC only games are visual novels... i still remember
my first playthrough of Clannad so many years ago... i played for like 6 hours non stop and some more the next day and the next until i finished the entire thing. Addictive and satisfiying as hell.

I haven't played many PC games but one of my favourites would certainly be the Assassin's Creed series. It seems many people here have the same opinion. :) Well, the FF series has PC versions as well so I guess it counts too.

For me its Baldurs Gate series.It was awesome when Enhanced edition was relesed and now i am waiting for
Baldurs Gate 2:Enhanced edition

i'd say pretty much any sandbox game, or any game you can severely mod. like the elder scrolls, or fallout

If we're talking about any "game", including the likes of VNs or point-and-click's with a very reduced gameplay aspect, I think my favorite is Broken Sword: the Shadow of the Templars. Then comes my favorite pc GAME: Dungeon Siege 2.

I douth there is a best game for me but there are a few I play and enjoy them to no end such as...
1. Smite
2. Magic 2014/2013
3. LoL/HoN/Dota

:goodtea:, well I enjoy PvP very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?