best PC game ever in your opinions?

Currently...BATTLEFIELD 3.
I found myself sometimes laughing hysterically when I shoot other players. The satisfaction of slaying a fellow human being in their futile afford to turn the tide of battle. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

VN
touhou
starcraft 2
vindictus
mugen
s4 leauges
sd gundam capsule and
SKYRIM!!! and....
MINECRAFT!!!

Have the best memories with the Age of Empires series (including Age of Mythology).
For Multiplayer it's Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (with DotA, XHero Siege, Enfo's etc.).

And last but not least: The Mass Effect series ... just sad that the series ended with ME3.

Solitaire on Window XP. I'm not joking, I can play for that like 4 hours non-stop. It's really addictive.

Mine is Civilization 3: Conquest/ Complete as well, Complete because of all the extra scenarios that I enjoyed when I didn't use internet for a long time. Conquest for the well... Conquest. I also enjoy Age of Empires II as well both games led to my high fascination with history.

Hmm, hard to really say as I really hate playing games on my PC~
Past: Diablo II till upgrading Final Fantasy XI from PS2 to PC~
Present: Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code or any of the Type-Moon visual novels~
Future: Final Fantasy XIV A Relm Reborn (Maybe?) and both new Mahou Tsukai no Yoru visual novels that are coming out~

I really enjoyed the elder scrolls saga, but i think the best pc game is Monkey Island. I played that thing for so many days! The Assassin's Creed saga was goid too!

For me it's Total War Shogun. Still have that game installed in all of my PCs through the years. Spent countless hours with it when I first found it and still have give it a go now and then.

I have Total War Shogun2 too. It's prettier, has a much more comprehensive gameplay and a lot of stuff for you to do. Overall, TWS2 is a better game than TWS but for some strange reason I prefer the first, decade old Shogun as my favourite.

Company of Heroes. I'm glad it's getting a sequel.
Diablo II and Morrowind comes really close cutting it though

Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord

It absorb a lot of my sleep time... Sleep Dorain XD

Crysis 1
The first game which was challenging for me. Run around in cloak and you drain energy instantly. Play call of duty style and the koreans flank you, frag you, call reinforcements. Plus it had quality graphics, for a game of its time. Also them enemies had tough armor.

RPG : For me is "Final Fantasy 7" I play a lot of RPG Game but only FF 7 make me play them Three time .

FPS : Halo

Action : Fallout 3

RTS : Starcraft and Command and Conquer red alert can't choose between those two

Sport : Winning Eleven

Turn Based Strategy : Kohan

IF I have to Choose only one it was FF 7 for me it was the best game ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?