Anime Suggestions

bluephantom340

Dec 29, 2011
Sorry if I am the millionth user to make a thread like this but I would like to have some Anime suggestions since I haven't been watching any other anime lately other than Naruto and Bleach. Genre doesn't matter. Thanks in advance. :)

Genre does matter; there's too many out there. You gotta give us some ground to work on. orz

Since it seems like you're into mainstream, go watch One Piece. That'll occupy you forever a while.

Try visiting the Anime Discussion section as a start; as a rule of thumb, topics with the most views are shows worth talking about.

Tenshi: Apart from Naruto and Bleach, I really liked Infinite Stratos, K-ON, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and the regular FMA. I really didn't like One Piece, though.

corocoro: Thanks, I'll check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.