Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

@Action Bastard Thanks for the translation of her personality/traits and measurements i was wondering what the text was saying.
Any word on the person who is peeking on her in the pic?

Heya!

Here’s the translation for the comments around the girl’s pictures.

Name dictionary I use gave me Emi, Sakimi, and Sakumi for her first name.
I'd lean towards the first one as the other two aren't super common.

maro.jpg

曲がった事や筋の通らない事が大嫌い
Hates twisted/warped and illogical/unreasonable things.

言葉づかいは時と場合でちゃんと使い分けられる
Proper in her choice of words according to the time and circumstances.

仕事の時はツインテール
Wears her hair in twin-tails for work.

結婚3年目
新婚、子供無し
In her third year of marriage.
Newlywed with no children.

ウェストはキュッと締まった59cm
Her waist is a tight 59cm(23 inches).

もちろん処女じゃない!
でも知ってる男は旦那一人
Of course she's not a virgin!
But the only man she's been with is her husband.

一応オーガズムは知ってる!
Sorta knows what it's like to have an orgasm!

体重51.5キロ
Weight is 51.5 kilos(113.5 pounds).

仕事中はいつも安全靴
Always wears her safety boots at work.

気は強いのに心配性
She's got a tough nature despite being a worrywort.

身長160センチ
股下74センチ
Height is 160cm(5'2").
Inseam is 74cm(29 inches).

目鼻立ちハッキリ
She's hot.

腕は細くても力持ち
得意技はコメカミのグリグリ
Her arms are thin, but she's strong.
She's really good at massaging temples.

バスト90センチ
ブラはFかGカップ
Bust is 90cm(35 inches).
Bra is a F~G cup(40DD US).

下着は白が多いガラものは基本的に身につけず
Owns a lot of white panties. Doesn't really wear patterned ones.

人妻でもウブな割れ目を所有!!
She's still nice and tight despite being married!
(The literal translation made me giggle. Something to the effect of,
"She's a wife but possesses a fresh/naive crack." xD)

赤のニッカボッカ
昔は紅の咲美と呼ばれてた
Her red construction pants.
They used to call her 'Crimson Emi'.

足のサイズは23.5
Shoe size is 23.5cm(7.5 US women's).

MUST HAVE THIS GAME NOW! -_-

Please translate Misaki personality/traits and measurments!

-----
Artwork not by Kadoi Aya. Damn...
I love her drawing and coloring style.

Oh man what a cutie!
I'm crossing my fingers in hopes of some tacked on good ending ><. I know the previous ELF game was really popular with you guys, but I think I had a harder time going through it than some of the utsuge games lol.

Saw the elf game, took me out of lurk mode long enough to comment on it, fingers crossed, trying to not get excited about it, but its to late, i already am.

[MENTION=14209]Action Bastard[/MENTION]

I enjoyed the long posts, they where a good read. The thing i like the best about your posts is the raw emotion behind them, you can tell you feel very passionately about NTR and what it means for you.

I'm glad that it takes place after the marriage, I really hate playing games where the protfag hasn't even declare his feelings towards the heroine, I know it's meant to draw you in, but sometimes it just takes to long, unless done right.

I'm on the same boat as stupid_army, when NTR happens in a marriage is just more satisfactory than your high school crush NTR theme. I was hoping Lune Team Bitters would of avoided this on their next game, but I have no doubt is going to be worse than their last two games when it comes to the NTR genre.

I hope the new gatenkei have good endings, medium bad endings, desperate endings haha

I'm a big fan of marriage NTR too, especially when the couple has children. For the woman to be willing to put the affair above her husband AND kids happiness.. damn. When done properly marriage NTR can hit pretty hard.

I wanted the same artist for the new Gatenkei but 坂上海 art isn't half bad, here are the games he has worked on. The ones with 有栖川千里 credited as well like エロティ課 誘惑研修はじまるよ~ しごいちゃうから覚悟なさい! (dat tokuten) look even better.
The girl is cute and I'm all for pigtails, fingers crossed for a good seiyuu.

I also love marriage NTR too, it seems so much more powerful when there's a longer relationship with the possibility of kids and you having a family and all. There are stories which have a relationship between childhood friends who in time become lovers and suddenly NTR happens. I feel this is great whether it leads to marriage or just together in a long term relationship. I feel like a fully developed long term relationship is a key element to what makes NTR great. Add in the element of surprise and suspense with an unsuspecting protag and you got yourself a recipe to a full course NTR Dinner.:D

BUT THEN the're stories where guy meets girl, they start dating, NTR happens. The NTR feelings isn't as powerful as a marriage or a timeworn relationship. So basically you now have a recipe for
Shit.
LOL jk a recipe for a Appetizer.:D

Since the next "big budget" game is at the end of the month, what's everyone been playing?

I know it's not NTR per say, but I have to say I'm really enjoying Kara no Shoujo 2. It's a bit of an obvious statement with the quality of works Innocent Grey puts out... but since there's no major releases in a while, I highly recommend for people to check it out. Part 1 is in english to boot!

Plus for those into NTR for the emotional hits, you do end up losing your heroines
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Thats why i love "aisuruzuma" series (mariko still the best for me in this series)

NTR mother or sister not make me satisfied.

Thats why i love "aisuruzuma" series (mariko still the best for me in this series)

NTR mother or sister not make me satisfied.

That one also had the plus of Gentle Sasaki' doing the art design =P. Definitely my favorite Atelier Sakura next to their 3rd game.

Sorry for your trouble but can you upload another host please.
I don't know why but I can't download from rapidgator.I alway get time out during captcha.

tell me your preferred host

Does that game have an NTR sex scene? pretty sure i couldnt find it, though i didnt bother completing it... its technically NTR but without a proper scene it just doesnt pack the same punch

I don't know if its have NTR sex scene but there have some route that is NTR.
I'm interesting in this game because its can be pure love game or make choice to NTR.
(that what I read from preview and comment)

yeah there are ntr-ish ending but i didnt get any scene... leme know if there is maybe ill finish it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.