Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Finished 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~
I'm surprised how well the game is.Quite enjoyed it.Also laughed alot at Director/Producer,whatever his name was.Best character hands down.
Also quite enjoyed the 不良にハメられて受精する巨乳お母さん ~イキ地獄に堕ちた家族のゲーム~.CG was great (it was done by xxzero of Tepig).And liked the Gal-o-Sengwn guy.I could imagine him with Kamina voice form TTGL with the whole tomodachi stuff

Hope the game 「人妻取引」~万引き奥様に説教しながら催眠をかけ、迎えに来た夫の前でやりたい放題する~ to be released soon.

does anyone here have the old venus game 奪われた初恋 ?

Its sad that the lack of NTR means the best chance to find one is to dig up old NTR doujin games=/

I've been really busy lately so no eroge for me, I'm barely keeping up with the current anime season (yay SAO ntr) but I have to make time somehow for 鬼監督と俺の彼女. The story seems really interesting with lots of time for character and relationships development, the cg are vastly improved from their previous work and I like the standing sprites movement a la Muv-Luv. The confirmation of mystery makes it a must-play but unfortunately I can't get a spoilerific looking cg out of my head so I'll wait after the late November wave of ntr eroge to play it.
:eathead:

Can someone give some spoilers of what happens in the show? The NTR part of course.

MC's girlfriend has an arranged marriage to another man, she is trapped in a video game (like .hack).
Inside the video game her fiance keeps her in a prison, while in real life she is in a coma, where apparently her father is ok with him stripping her and changing her clothes.

Dropped after episode 14, I skimmed trough the novel and didn't find it worth continuing. I don't like NTR on my animu :yelcard:

Last edited:

Dropped after episode 14, I skimmed trough the novel and didn't find it worth continuing. I don't like NTR on my animu :yelcard:

AGREED i dropped it after ep.14 as well. I'm liking Btooom! though best anime this season imho.

does anyone here have the old venus game 奪われた初恋 ?

Its sad that the lack of NTR means the best chance to find one is to dig up old NTR doujin games=/

http://www.mediafire.com/?7d18p1zig19pxw8

AGREED i dropped it after ep.14 as well. I'm liking Btooom! though best anime this season imho.

I thought SAO was a 13 episode anime, good thing I watched it and didn't wait for the other useless episodes. I prefer to marathon anime, although "K" is an exception this season.
I'm also looking forward to marathon Btooom!, mainly because of MadHouse

http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=756285
From the description there seems to be no mystery, I hope its good atleast.

Also did anyone tried to extract the text from マゾカノ ~ハメられた陸上部員~? I couldn't no matter how much I tried.

Also did anyone tried to extract the text from マゾカノ ~ハメられた陸上部員~? I couldn't no matter how much I tried.

it's a flash game, so ITH doesn't work. You can use sothink swf decoder to convert it into a fla or html5 file.

fla pro:
if you change the text, you can resave the game with the new english text and play it just fine
fla cons:
you have to search for each text entry, which will take a long time. probably minutes for each entry

html5 pro:
searching for text and modifying the text to english takes seconds to do
html5 cons:
html5 file doesn't work, so you can't view it. You can only see the source code

Looking at html5, it should be simple for a coder to make a non-html5 version. You can write a script to pull all of the japanese text + image_url + sound_url out of html5 using regex. And then write a quick html+js script to show the game.

Reactions: ron34

Yeah they should have ended SAO in the episode where Kirito walks down the hospital corridor. I don't care much about the new fairies arc but it's still good and I very rarely drop series so might as well keep watching and enjoying the slight ntr flavour while I'm at it.
As for the other anime I picked up this season/continue from previous seasons:

Gintama: hail to the king
To Love Ru Darkness: this was supposed to be the fap show of the season before the censoring massacre, will wait for the BDs
Oniai: now this is more like it
Space Brothers: best anime of the past 3 seasons, after Gintama of course
BTOOOM: battle royale stuff is always worth watching
Little Busters: I don't like Key brand of instadrama but the brohammers make it tolerable. Also, spats.
Chuunibyou: good old hnnnng, fun
Code Breaker: picked this up for the Akiha Tohno expy and it's not bad so far. Too many dicks though, wish they would include some more girls
Hayate: liked the previous series but this one has some issues with animation, nothing special but an enjoyable show, Kugimiya definitely helps
(X'_____'): but of course
Ixion Saga DT: campy fun
Jojos Bizarre Adventure: I played the shit out of the fighting game but never got around to read the manga and I'm really enjoying the anime. Bonus points for the opening and ending
Jormungand: as good as the first season. I'm the only one who doesn't like Valmer's abs?
Medaka Box Abnormal: watching this by inertia
Robotics Notes: good stuff, I like this girl more than Kurisu btw
Pet na Kanojo: good, better than expected
Psycho-Pass: awesome, still not GiTS
Ichizon 2: I like this for some reason, it's kind of relaxing, not Aria relaxing but more like math-teacher-puts-you-to-sleep relaxing
Total Eclipse: this better pick up the pace again
Initial D Fifth Stage: :menft:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=756285
From the description there seems to be no mystery, I hope its good atleast.

Yeah, like themell said. It's a flash program, so you need to use a program to extract the text. I actually did go to the trouble of using Sothink SWF Decompiler to extract the text elements and then copy/pasted each page of japanese text into the translator. It is possible to do, since once you've decompiled it, you just need to find the part where the text for each chapter is stored and then scroll down each entry while you play the game in your browser and match up what you're reading in-game at the same time. It's possible, but a pain in the ass and at least doubles the play time. Might have been worth it if it was a really good NTR game, but by the time I was done I felt that it wasn't enough for the time I put into it.

It's not a bad game mind you, just nothing exceptional. Nothing I haven't seen before. The mystery parts of the game were good enough, but I didn't really like the sudden change in direction towards the end. Can't really explain that without spoilers, but you'd probably understand if you played it. I found the ending to be a bit weak, the game more or less peaking a couple of chapters before the end. I was particularly frustrated by the fact that it hinted at the MC developing NTR feelings himself, then abandoned that idea completely to take a completely different direction. Not much like ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~ if you're hoping for that. Probably more like the works before that I think.

I'd say it was worth playing if it was like the other games you could use ITH with, but with the effort you'd need to put in, I'm not sure if I'd recommend it.

@DiabolicalGenius

That's what I was doing, and somehow I couldn't get the text, do you still have the extracted text? can you upload it? thanks.

Yay, my first day off since ages :P

I'm not a fan of that neither... is the show really going ntr, or is that just one weird episode?

Yay, my first day off since ages :P

I'm not a fan of that neither... is the show really going ntr, or is that just one weird episode?

Yeah, its going NTR.

@DiabolicalGenius

That's what I was doing, and somehow I couldn't get the text, do you still have the extracted text? can you upload it? thanks.

I don't think that's how it works, or at least not the way I used it. Were you using Sothink, or something else?
Because all I did was decompile the flash files for the game, then looked for the Text part. Then I looked through the list until I found the page of the current text I was reading, right-clicked and clicked on edit, which opens a box with the text typed in which you can delete or type new text into yourself. From there I just copy/pasted that line of text into Atlas before moving on to the next one. Was horribly time consuming, and now they you mention it if I'd actually gone through the whole thing before playing the game and pasted all the text into notepad or something and then just run the part I was reading through the translator, it would have made it easier to enjoy the game itself. Too late to worry about that now though.
Sorry, but I don't have any record of it. More because I didn't bother to think of it and wasted a lot of time. If you want to play it enough, you should probably try that if you're willing to spend a tedious hour or so copying each line of the text in the game before you start playing. It's up to you. >_>

To the rest of you, I know it's a pain but found myself going through the eng dlsite under the cuckold tag since it provides english descriptions of the games, and began picking out the ones I liked. Then I tried to find them to download elsewhere, even finding them on the original website to get the japanese titles. Found a few of them, but had less luck with others. Don't suppose anyone has or knows where to find these...

進化実況 ―パンドラの箱―

チア彼女

チア彼女EXTRA

The first one is actually rather recent, though still nowhere to be found. I know it's a long shot, but maybe I'll get lucky and be able to get it off someone. Thank you very much if you can.

@DiabolicalGenius

Both of the Starwork games are in the file, if you find the first game from your links don't forget to share it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?h98cnztfd631yem

I don't think that's how it works, or at least not the way I used it. Were you using Sothink, or something else?
Because all I did was decompile the flash files for the game, then looked for the Text part. Then I looked through the list until I found the page of the current text I was reading, right-clicked and clicked on edit, which opens a box with the text typed in which you can delete or type new text into yourself. From there I just copy/pasted that line of text into Atlas before moving on to the next one. Was horribly time consuming, and now they you mention it if I'd actually gone through the whole thing before playing the game and pasted all the text into notepad or something and then just run the part I was reading through the translator, it would have made it easier to enjoy the game itself. Too late to worry about that now though.
Sorry, but I don't have any record of it. More because I didn't bother to think of it and wasted a lot of time. If you want to play it enough, you should probably try that if you're willing to spend a tedious hour or so copying each line of the text in the game before you start playing. It's up to you. >_>

To the rest of you, I know it's a pain but found myself going through the eng dlsite under the cuckold tag since it provides english descriptions of the games, and began picking out the ones I liked. Then I tried to find them to download elsewhere, even finding them on the original website to get the japanese titles. Found a few of them, but had less luck with others. Don't suppose anyone has or knows where to find these...

進化実況 ―パンドラの箱―

チア彼女

チア彼女EXTRA

The first one is actually rather recent, though still nowhere to be found. I know it's a long shot, but maybe I'll get lucky and be able to get it off someone. Thank you very much if you can.

it would have been easier if you converted it to html5 instead of fla, since the html5 file has the text in chronological order.

[MENTION=6217]ron34[/MENTION] Thanks a lot, you're my new hero. :D
As for 進化実況 ―パンドラの箱―, it's not looking good. Tried various searches and all turned up blank. Makes me nostalgic for last year when filehosting was plentiful and filled with redundancy. Now it's a pain unless you can find a popular torrent. Might actually have to pay for this one. Not sure if it'll be worth it, but something about it is making me intrigued, so maybe.

it would have been easier if you converted it to html5 instead of fla, since the html5 file has the text in chronological order.

Yeah, I'd imagine I could have made it a lot easier for myself if I'd known what I was doing. Unfortunately I tried it on a whim, downloaded the free trial and figured it out on my own. And I may never do it again. :rolleyes:

@ron34 Thanks for the upload :ninja:
@DiabolicalGenius 進化実況 ―パンドラの箱― has copy protection so it may be a while before it's up for grabs, and yes it does look interesting.

New Orcsoft game: 奥様は元ヤリマン -Besluted-

i think last game by orcsoft is netori instead netorare....
Am i wrong?

@seph6 yes, it is in the previous page, the last post of @ron34

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!