Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

rofl....gorilla...should be gintama's Kondou-san!

Exactly, the episode when kondo was about to marry a gorilla came to my mind lol.

Such a shame I'd never thought this genre would come to this. I haven't been around much but from what i hear is that we have no promising titles coming soon. I was wondering whats the next big NTR release to look forward to.??? :digoil:

Last edited:

学園NTR ~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔 has nice CGs and looks promising... still over 2 months though.. i just hope there is no blackmail or rape involved, they dont make me rage enough, even if the heroine falls in the end

学園NTR ~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔 has nice CGs and looks promising... still over 2 months though.. i just hope there is no blackmail or rape involved, they dont make me rage enough, even if the heroine falls in the end

Wow Cgs are really good, fingers crossed for this one.

Wow. I'm not so much shocked or disgusted, as I am bemused. Just....why? What was going through that guy's head when he decided to make that? Just can't wrap my head around it.

学園NTR ~僕の知らない彼女の淫顔 has good CGs, though I have trouble hoping for anything really good in the current climate. Still, we live in hope.....

Still hoping. C'mon japan! Give us some good NTR already. It been months now. XD

You are clearly not trying hard enough, why don't you try School Days. Go look for it on the torrent section.

Downloaded it, played first episode. Doesn't seem like NTR. It seems pretty vanilla actually. I'll keep going I guess. I do like the anime style though, it's very pretty.

Downloaded it, played first episode. Doesn't seem like NTR. It seems pretty vanilla actually. I'll keep going I guess. I do like the anime style though, it's very pretty.

You're wasting your time.

In regards to my previous request, I've already found the two games.

I was referring to the game, as you seem downloaded the anime.
Not vanilla, mark my freaking words.

Hope someone posting the download link when it come out. Will play for the sheer hilarity

@rikusoraleon He wasn't trying to be a dick, he just meant that you are wasting your time, because there is NO NTR games in english. You need AGTH or ITH hook to translate them to english.

AGTH:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/59189-AGTH-TRANSLATOR-AGGREGATOR-ILLUSTRATED-GUIDE

ITH:
http://www.craneanime.com/2011/01/tutorial-ith-interactive-text-hooker.html
or
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/208860-Interactive-Text-Hooker-new-text-extraction-tool

I would recommend using ITH, and Installing Atlas from the AGTH guide.

Last edited:

lets keep things civil gentlemen.

The only "NTR" that i know of that was translated was Daiteikoku and thats i bonus option when you have already played the game, and its brief and nothing worth considering.

Everyone should be using AGTH in some form or another by now.

Can anyone recommend me some good NTR game?Newer, older i don't care-i just want good ol' NTR.
Also, has anyone thought-why do we like NTR?Are we unconsciously too beta?

@Kitsame

There's so many reasons, it just depends on the person.

Wow, you're kind of a dick aren't you?

Hi, I don't speak nor read Japanese so I've been looking all day for just one NTR game in english and have not been able to find one. Can someone point me in the right direction? Or are there none and I'm just wasting my time? Thank you.

My exact words were taken from your post. I'm just answering your question.

My exact words were taken from your post. I'm just answering your question.

You said the same thing twice. The first time you said I was wasting my time because there were no english NTR and that's fine, you were helping. The second time you responded when I said that School Days didn't seem like it was NTR and that seemed a little rude. You could have explained why it's not NTR instead of flat out saying I'm wasting my time with it.

@ron34-Thank you. I will try those, it seems really complicated but I'll give it a shot.

I finally got done with 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~ better late then never. it's a good NTR MYSTERY. have not had much time to play NTR games. right now between moving residences and for the time staying at a place that is not ideal to play NTR

Desire is the only translated eroge I know of with a significant NTR component. One of its three "routes" is largely NTR. The game's story is also really good, sci-fi/mindfuck stuff, though the NTR isn't really necessary plot-wise, but I'm not going to complain about that, and I reckon most of the other folks in this thread wouldn't either.

I recommend it, strongly enough that I graduated from long-time lurking and finally registered so I could mention it.

I finally got done with 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~ better late then never. it's a good NTR MYSTERY. have not had much time to play NTR games. right now between moving residences and for the time staying at a place that is not ideal to play NTR

Could you please spoil it for me,i've started reading it today using agth and i think i understand 40% of all i've read but it's so slow because i need to interpret gibberish form Google and ATLAS.So please spoil me

Can you spoil me the story?

Hi guys.
I have a question. I need a new laptop,and one of my friends wants to sell me one but here comes the question.
Eroges works in windows 8? or i need to install windows 7??
I would appreciate a response.
In another topic, most of us can see monsters, tentacles, and monsters with tentacles raping or ntr a girl, but two gorilas are to much??XD
Sorry for my horrible english.

Can't you just install xp virtual machine?

In another topic, most of us can see monsters, tentacles, and monsters with tentacles raping or ntr a girl, but two gorilas are to much??XD
Sorry for my horrible english.

I don't think it's a case of can't see it, so much as not knowing what drove the author to make it.
And that's the thing. She's not being done by two gorillas. It's one gorilla NTRing another gorilla. It's a sequel to a previous work where a woman has a relationship with a gorilla just as if it were a human boyfriend. And the one we're talking about has a 2nd gorilla show up to screw her behind the other's back. And it's all done as if it were a human boyfriend and his rival, but with them switched with gorillas for who knows what reason.
It's just a bit weird.

And I could explain the entire plot of 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由~, but it would take quite a while. The story is somewhat detailed, if a little bit melodramatic. Maybe when I have some more time free.
All I'll say now is to beware of the 1st choice you're given. Make sure you pick the first option if you want to play NTR mystery, since the second switches perspectives from the MC to the Heroine and the villian regularly to show you everything that's happening behind his back. You'll probably enjoy the 1st option a lot more your first play through. Of course, you do need to go back and pick the 2nd choice after completing the story once if you want access to see the other endings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).