Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

I'll upload somewhere else tonight.

thank you for response. but its not the game i mean. i want the 2nd sequel, this one..
http://www.henarchive.net/?p=19972

but all links are dead. :redface:
It's not a sequel, as I said it's just a bundle low price version with a different cover, sorry to bring bad news :redface: I hope they actually make a sequel someday, it's one of my favorite eroge.

Reactions: richist

I'll upload somewhere else tonight.

Thanks, I appreciate it too :)

Well. unlike Lilim, Lune Team Bitters haven't made any horrible games yet

Freaking awesome, thanks for the info. Even if it seems some don't like their NTR I still very much like their games and the situations and their production values, gorgeous art and the voices are great. Really looking forward to it.

I think I know how to crack it. First click the protection, then it will extract the game. At this time, in the game folder appear a file called mygame.exe. At that moment I have to copy the game from that file before it disappear. After that, it still needed a file called live.dll. I copy that file from the yabunuma 1. It works now. ITH works fine. Is that correct?

What's your CG avatar from BTW? Nice character design.

Last edited:

It's not a sequel, as I said it's just a bundle low price version with a different cover, sorry to bring bad news :redface: I hope they actually make a sequel someday, it's one of my favorite eroge.

i see so its bundle version, i thought its another sequel, thank you very much for info. :D

Is there no games this month? I can't find any.

Hey guys does anyone happen to still have this NTR game みんなのお姉さん【前作同梱版】 http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ058539.html , i cant seem to find any working links anywhere....

I tried purchasing it off the japanese dlsite but it declined my cc for some reason=/, if anyone can share it or knows how to buy from japan dlsite pls let me know, would realy appreciate the help

Last edited:

Hey guys does anyone happen to still have this NTR game みんなのお姉さん【前作同梱版】 http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ058539.html , i cant seem to find any working links anywhere....

I tried purchasing it off the japanese dlsite but it declined my cc for some reason=/, if anyone can share it or knows how to buy from japan dlsite pls let me know, would realy appreciate the help
I found the game on Perfect Dark and will upload it here as soon as it's done :samuraihero:

Thanks so much tf2spy! would really appreciate if you can get the game

i see not many mentioned 寝取られの学園~輪廻るサクリファイス, probably the most disappointing NTR game of the year, especially since it got delayed by 1 month...

its a shame i thought it had alot of potential especially with the blond chick and the protag's rival ( the tattoed guy) but they only have 2 scene i think...

i see not many mentioned 寝取られの学園~輪廻るサクリファイス, probably the most disappointing NTR game of the year, especially since it got delayed by 1 month...

its a shame i thought it had alot of potential especially with the blond chick and the protag's rival ( the tattoed guy) but they only have 2 scene i think...

That game was a confusing mess. It started out interesting enough, an NTR murder mystery! Somewhere in between the random hidden twin and the incest flashback, I couldn't stand to follow the plot anymore.

Here it is:
http://flashmirrors.com/files/0rkemdo0heywqc6/whatmannerofballs.rar
I renamed the rar file to avoid deletion or unicode shenanigans but the folder inside retains the original name.

Too bad about 寝取られの学園, I was really looking forward to it.

Reactions: NTSA

Thanks so much tf2spy!!

Also has anyone else finished all the routes of 母娘乱館? pretty decent NTR game, though it could have been better ntr-wise, i particularly like

How the protag think his older sister is a pure virgin when actually she had a past relationship with the black haired guy and also took part in the feast the previous year and get screwed by lots of random men.. particularly when he taunt the protag about his past relationship with the older sister and how they sleep together alot of times.. that part made me rage quite abit lol
wish there was more details on the black hair guy past relation with the older sister, as so far i couldnt find anything other than vague hints and mentions like how he knew her body from head to toe.. i really feel they should have added more scenes with that guy and the older sister and better ending, waste of a good ntr route imo

The little sister route is just bad ntr-wise, and the stepmother for some reason i cant feel alot of rage even when she end up pregnant with the silver hair dude

Also is it just me but the new Lune team bitters mahou shojo game kinda remind you of ai kyan, from where the twintails and pink hair to the kissing another guy to transform...

Last edited:

Also is it just me but the new Lune team bitters mahou shojo game kinda remind you of ai kyan, from where the twintails and pink hair to the kissing another guy to transform...

I Thought the same thing as well, i was actually quite put off when i realized that this too has been done before.

I don't know if people know this, but you can get ITH working for Yabunuma 2 (the game that ron34 uploaded).

All you have to do is change the game's font to "Arial Unicode MS." Afterwards, ITH will be able to grab the text automatically.

Last edited:

Wondering where the hell you have been. :redcard:

I'm still around but i have not been able to enjoy any of the NTR games or any games at that. PC died and i lost tons of shit, i was so pissed because i had most of my NTR games and programs on a 500gb seagate portable hard drive and that died too. So i've been trying to get everything back together again so i can take part in this Circle. I hope i haven't been missing out on anything great.

Can someone tell me 終わりの日 ~狂乱アクメに溺れる恋人~ http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ099264.html worth buying or not?

I can't find working download links for it and the developer released an updated version yesterday anyway.

I hope Unsweet OVA will be uploaded somewhere soon, it was released 3 days ago.. :P

Last edited:

I'm still around but i have not been able to enjoy any of the NTR games or any games at that. PC died and i lost tons of shit, i was so pissed because i had most of my NTR games and programs on a 500gb seagate portable hard drive and that died too. So i've been trying to get everything back together again so i can take part in this Circle. I hope i haven't been missing out on anything great.

Dont feel bad, i barely post and i started this bad boy. Everyone else has been pretty much so on top of things by the time i get to the thread, its all been posted or said.

There was a game recently by Alice-soft that was really good, and i got a couple torrents laying around for you to start back up. Other then that though, things are more or less the same.

Hi guys i need your help!
I downloaded the torrent of the first page "the blue torrent", everything works fine except for "The Blue Box Set".
When i start true blue the game only allows me to read a few lines of dialogue until the game quits and tells me there is an error and closes.
It's weird because "angels blue and inocent blue" works fine.
Does anyone know why that happens? It's only me?
Sorry for my English, I'm trying to improve it, and thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗