Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

hello, is been a while since i commented, well i see nothing really big has happened (a shame), but i found this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=753819 and by the firts picture looks like ntr or a least a one of his variations xD

PD: this has nothing to do with ntr but ASAGI 3 IS COMING!!!!!!!!:laughpanda::cheerleader::cheerleader::hapgirl::desire:

Wow Cgs are really good, fingers crossed for this one.

Man, that game's cg does look gorgeous.

hello, is been a while since i commented, well i see nothing really big has happened (a shame), but i found this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=753819 and by the firts picture looks like ntr or a least a one of his variations xD

PD: this has nothing to do with ntr but ASAGI 3 IS COMING!!!!!!!!:laughpanda::cheerleader::cheerleader::hapgirl::desire:

Can't wait for more Asagi series :)

That's the game that claimed to be both netori and netorare and will without a doubt fail at both. Still the concept of having both girls first in school and later as adults can save the day.

[MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION] Are you sure it's got both? Looking at that page, it seems to have a netori tag and even calls the netori guy the protagonist. The netorare tag isn't even on there.
Looks to me to be a mostly netori game, focusing on the protagonist from a family that gets it's success by sending there sons to a school for the rich and upper-class and going after the ojou-samas who are already betrothed and then training them into his bitches using some sort of secret family drug. Not sure if he steals them after that, or lets them get married to their fiances and takes advantage of them and their connections from there on to improve his own success. I could be misunderstanding though.
Maybe it shows the fiance viewpoint sometimes.

Hi guys.
Anyone knows where can i find this game???
(VENUS) 初嘘~すがられた新妻~
Thanks

well most of maika's games are generaly netori...if its done from the MC's POV there cant be any NTR since the protag dont seem to have any feelings for the heroine, so the most NTR we will see is probably the fiance/husband being forced to watch or get sent a video

seems the only 'pure' NTR for november is atelier sakura game, which looks meh

@DiabolicalGenius That's what they claimed, in fact for a time the game's getchu page had a ntr tag, that's when I posted about the game here and in "genre" you can still read "double netori-netorare AVG". Who knows, maybe something interesting will come out of it :ninja:

[MENTION=20066]jasonfs[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=14059]tf2spy[/MENTION];

Yeah, I'm hoping it'll do both sides justice, but I'm getting a sense that they're bullshitting us. I'm betting it's predominantly a netori game and that they've added some PoV moments for the NTRed guy so that they can claim it's both, but actually doesn't bother to focus enough on that guy's perspective and development for it to worth anything as netorare.
They're likely pulling a fast one, and trying to increase sales by duping the NTR fans into buying it. Just my feeling.

Yeah thats likely to be the case... there hasnt been any proper NTR game from Maika before so i wouldnt expect much..

The NTR is from the fiance/husband POV is probably just going to be a 'bonus scene' at the end once you (the netori guy) have corrupted the heroine completely where the husband goes home, gets tied to a chair and forced to watch or when the husband found the heroine disappear suddenly and a few weeks later gets sent a video or something like that...

Anyway 姉撮 ~堕ちていくお姉ちゃんを助けられない僕 is out in a couple of days... looks like a short game but it has my favorite sister NTR , looks type B though with no proper NTR guy character, mostly the girl gets screwed by all the different people in school (Principal, other teachers, student gangbang) but its better than nothing i guess

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the States :laughpanda::casserole::goodtea:

女系家族III ~秘密HIMITSU卑蜜~
the latest silkys eroge, is it NTR games? I can't find NTR tags in getchu, but i saw the review in ntr blog.

------------

Man...寝取られ熟母夏子(41) ~若い男との変態セックスにハマッた本当はドスケベだったお母さん~ looks promising. But NTR mother-son is not my fav NTR. I prefer marriage couple in NTR story.

Last edited:

女系家族III ~秘密HIMITSU卑蜜~
the latest silkys eroge, is it NTR games? I can't find NTR tags in getchu, but i saw the review in ntr blog.

It has NTR scenes, but NTR isn't the main focus.

Man...寝取られ熟母夏子(41) ~若い男との変態セックスにハマッた本当はドスケベだったお母さん~ looks promising. But NTR mother-son is not my fav NTR. I prefer marriage couple in NTR story.

I completely understand, hell i prefer brother sister over mother son any day of the week. but married couples and dating couples are the best.

Does someone here have the old Aisaiger (by discovery i think) games lying around
and could reup them somewhere. I wasnt able to find working links anywhere online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?