Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Latest and final chapter of "ore no imouto" ntr doujin is out, for those who want to check it, available here :cheering:

[ORCSOFT] かがち様お慰め奉ります 寝取られ村淫夜噺

Finally guys!!
Great! Anyone knows if there's ntr mystery in that game?

Could you tell me how to change the font please? I can't find the option.
Maybe you can post some screenshots of the menus so we can see if it's possible to change font?

Last edited:

Maybe you can post some screenshots of the menus so we can see if it's possible to change font?

d0e52490.jpg

I found it. But after clicking the option, it only shows me the little bar, then nothing else

[MENTION=14548]ericlo[/MENTION] Sucks, you bought it and can't even enjoy the game. Is the game good from what you can make out?

[MENTION=14548]ericlo[/MENTION] Sucks, you bought it and can't even enjoy the game. Is the game good from what you can make out?

First of all, I read some comments to in Japanese DLsite. Their comments make me to to desire play this game. Such as, すばらしいNTR, キター!寝とり傑作 something like that

A word "Awesome", even though I don't understand all the Japanese. The voice from the heroine is a little bit naive, but represents the young wife perfectly, especially when she is moaning. And the art is also better than the first one. Same background music makes me a little bit disappointed.

I guess the plot: 2 years later, the boss tries to find the heroine. Then the protagonist hopes her wife to have sex with the boss again. The whole game only has two options.

The first one may be the good ending - Protagonist drives with her boss, seems like to blackmail him, then have an accident, then heroine stays with the protagonist.

The second one may be the NTR ending - Protagonist also drives with her boss, seems like to blackmail him, but no accident anymore. Then heroine still have sex with her boss.

By the way, It is just my opinion. It may not be true. Forgive my bad English.

Last edited:

Unfortunely, I bought it. When I read the comment in DLsite, they make me desire to play this game. Almost a month, it is not released, so I couldn't hold myself...

if i could i would buy it, an others games too, but i am afraid that i don't have the money T.T (don't work because of university)

if i could i would buy it, an others games too, but i am afraid that i don't have the money T.T (don't work because of university)

Acutally, not takes too much. If you don't go to Mcdonald for once or twice, you can buy it.

[MENTION=14548]ericlo[/MENTION] I think it has to do with the mentality of; why pay? when you can get it for free, that is if someone cracks it.

I personally don't mind paying to go eat out, or movies, etc, but when it comes to buying software or music for that matter, its hard to shell out money.

Also Orcsoft's game was so, so.

[MENTION=14548]ericlo[/MENTION] I think it has to do with the mentality of; why pay? when you can get it for free, that is if someone cracks it.

I personally don't mind paying to go eat out, or movies, etc, but when it comes to buying software or music for that matter, its hard to shell out money.

I agree with you, sir. But I mentioned that I have been waiting so long and then the comments on DLsite make me not hold myself. I thought it was too hard to crack. That is why it has not been released yet. I supposed that ITH can copy the word from the game even though it is not cracked.

This is my first time to buy. I also hope it is the last time.

First of all, I read some comments to in Japanese DLsite. Their comments make me to to desire play this game. Such as, すばらしいNTR, キター!寝とり傑作 something like that

A word "Awesome", even though I don't understand all the Japanese. The voice from the heroine is a little bit naive, but represents the young wife perfectly, especially when she is moaning. And the art is also better than the first one. Same background music makes me a little bit disappointed.

I guess the plot: 2 years later, the boss tries to find the heroine. Then the protagonist hopes her wife to have sex with the boss again. The whole game only has two options.

The first one may be the good ending - Protagonist drives with her boss, seems like to blackmail him, then have an accident, then heroine stays with the protagonist.

The second one may be the NTR ending - Protagonist also drives with her boss, seems like to blackmail him, but no accident anymore. Then heroine still have sex with her boss.

By the way, It is just my opinion. It may not be true. Forgive my bad English.
don't mind about your english, cus i have bad english too...i envy you cus u can actually buy and download the game...
edit: wait, how did you buy it? i thought they don't accept CC issued outside japan?

Acutally, not takes too much. If you don't go to Mcdonald for once or twice, you can buy it.

i don't have any idea of how to get from my country, and between the dollards (i am assuming i would need to pay in dollards) it would cost me and shipping it i wouldn't be surprised if i could go to mc donald for more than a week each day xD

Oh man I had hopes for this game... :saveme:

On an unrelated note, the latest Autobahn game continues the line of absolute hotness, if Earth is ever destroyed by a singularity don't blame CERN but these guys and the seiyuu they employ. Bad things? Well I don't like the art but in this case that's a minor fault.

don't mind about your english, cus i have bad english too...i envy you cus u can actually buy and download the game...
edit: wait, how did you buy it? i thought they don't accept CC issued outside japan?

i don't have any idea of how to get from my country, and between the dollards (i am assuming i would need to pay in dollards) it would cost me and shipping it i wouldn't be surprised if i could go to mc donald for more than a week each day xD

You two don't know DLsite has English version? Go to ヤブヌマ2 to buy

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE098885.html
You have to drag the link to the address bar.

[MENTION=14548]ericlo[/MENTION] did ITH ever worked?

sanbun kyoden released a doujin this comiket too a think, do you people think it is a continuetion of the history of the 2 brothers and the mom, or a totally new one, wich would you prefer?

any past games similar to 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由,but with choice on ntr route?

any past games similar to 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由,but with choice on ntr route?
you mean about the idol/actress and producer thingy?
if it so then maybe you can try [Lune] 女優・菜々子 「出演条件は…おまえの肢体だ」 or [Frill] 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~

now update on 寝取られの学園 ~輪廻るサクリファイス~ they push back the release date 2012/09/28 -__-
oh and judging from the cg revealed so far,the girls mostly will be gangbanged by random guys (student/teacher 1,2,3,4 or a,b,c,d,e and so on)
kinda defeats the purpose of multiple specific ntr dude imo......Still I hope it's worth the wait

btw does anyone here play/know viper RSR? (the pink head carla,the hottest original ntr heroine of all time)
then you should play [Rascou] けもの道 series (kinda ntr B my favorite)
what i like most about his game (Rascou) is, he always make us see another event in different perspective/locations while she middle of 'activity' or the use of "one hour/week/month later......"thingy,you know to make thing looks longer,instead of making us reading wall of text for an hours for just one long scene(from hot to boring/tiring).....[Liquid] they tend to that ohhh the horror

[Lune] 女優・菜々子 「出演条件は…おまえの肢体だ」
Didn't know about that game, thanks.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] I don't know but the cover looks really hot :8 Now risking Sanbun Kyoden fans sending mafia hitmen after me, I'll say he really needs to fresh up his style, with more modern looking art and different storylines. Just my opinion.

あい☆きゃん is about you helping a girl realizing her dream to become an idol. There is a good ending as well as several NTR endings. Unlike 鬼監督と俺の彼女, it is a fantasy since your love induces a magical transformation of the girl from cute to idol-like.

umm no actually it doesnt have have to be idol themed,and yeah,similar to I Can.just the fact that 鬼監督と俺の彼女~女優の卵が鬼監督と肉体関係を結んだ理由 has this sick bastard banging a virgin(my type),but without a avoidable choice.Any?

btw does anyone here play/know viper RSR? (the pink head carla,the hottest original ntr heroine of all time)
then you should play [Rascou] けもの道 series (kinda ntr B my favorite)
what i like most about his game (Rascou) is, he always make us see another event in different perspective/locations while she middle of 'activity' or the use of "one hour/week/month later......"thingy,you know to make thing looks longer,instead of making us reading wall of text for an hours for just one long scene(from hot to boring/tiring).....[Liquid] they tend to that ohhh the horror
I've tried one before but could not get ITH to hook any text.

Hi all,

I am a long time netorare fan and i have just finished Elf's latest game. So after a huge bout of raging i am now on the hunt for another ntr mystery game. Any recommendations ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!