Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Hi all,

I am a long time netorare fan and i have just finished Elf's latest game. So after a huge bout of raging i am now on the hunt for another ntr mystery game. Any recommendations ?

Triangle blue, ningen debris, etc.

Boku no kanojo gatenkei still the best NTR game for me.

[MENTION=31290]jasx317[/MENTION] You've played the best NTR game so expect everything else to be crap. But seriously stupid_army mentioned two good games, I was a bit surprised to see Ningen Debris recommended, that game needs more love and shares the same scenario writer with Gatenkei and Biniku no Kaori. 他の男3 is way shorter but still great, after finishing the game you can play again from the girl perspective. 凌辱メールNTR and 寝取られナース series (3 is the best) are decent choices too.
Just remembered いつのまにか彼女は…… and 愛妻 【reverse side】 have mystery too.

Last edited:

Hey guys, just posting to prove i exist still. I check pretty frequently, just never say anything because everything is pretty much covered by everyone else. I could go on and on about how wedding blue was a total crock of shit, but someone already did. so..... keep up the good work everyone.

Glad you're still here, Telsa :)

Out of curiosity are any of you making an NTR game or know someone else is making one?

Also NTR news courtesy of NTR blog

Even more new people are trying out this NTR thing. Let's see how this goes.

http://anonym.to/?http://www.atelier-g-h.com/main.html

おんぼろ月 next game is not an NTR game, but he says it will contain elements that NTR fans might like. Upon further investigation it seems that his next game is about couple pair swapping.

Last edited:

Swapping game? THIS BONER OF MINE :enraged::runhappy:
Apparently おんぼろ月 expressed his concern about how the genre has degenerated on shitty nukiges maybe this is intended as a breath of fresh air. But don't worry they will fuck it up either way.
I hope the drills blonde is a haughty oujo character :smug:

Actually the one I linked to is not an Atelier Sakura Game. It's an Atelier G/H game

These people are new, so I really don't know what to expect.

The swapping one I mentioned is おんぼろ月 next game. We don't have much information besides what is revealed on his blog. Ie: 2 boys 2 girls. pair swapping involved (but not the main theme?)

It could be another Mizu no Iro. (the game. not the anime, though that was is hot as well)

edit: Atelier Sakura's next game:

http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=750397

Last edited:

Yeah they are a different company, their first game looks... unremarkable. I noticed the Tadakano banner on their front page, that game has swapping and ntr, but why a banner from a 2010 game? The plot thickens :spiraldown:

Haven't played it myself but that magical girl game has Tadakano's artist and script-writer

I'm guessing Atelier G/H is a sister division of PuzzleBox (which seems to be defunct)

maybe I'll try it one of these days.

Usually I only trust Alicesoft or Escude to make magical girl erogames

Not too long ago I brought up NTR themes in JRPGS.

Playing Last Story now and their is some slight NTR if you are looking for it between Calista, Zael and Jirall.

Of course since she is engaged to Jirall some might think Zael and Calista is more Netori, but if you think of Zael and Calista as the real couple who are in love then it works as traditional netorare, from a certain item you find while snooping.

I won't spoil any more unless someone asks me to. But it's enough to let your NTR imaginations go wild.

[MENTION=14473]lonecow[/MENTION] Awesome, I was thinking of playing that game after Tales of Graces F :8

×な彼女のつくりかた2 already has considerable NTR elements and it's gets a minor NTR expansion

×な彼女のつくりかた2 Secret Date Pack coming 9/28

Adds the following locations:

Underground Fetish Club
SM Hotel
Soap Land

New Job: Soal Land Girl

and bunch of new skills

Not too long ago I brought up NTR themes in JRPGS.

Playing Last Story now and their is some slight NTR if you are looking for it between Calista, Zael and Jirall.

Of course since she is engaged to Jirall some might think Zael and Calista is more Netori, but if you think of Zael and Calista as the real couple who are in love then it works as traditional netorare, from a certain item you find while snooping.

I won't spoil any more unless someone asks me to. But it's enough to let your NTR imaginations go wild.
Well, then i am asking:
Please tell me what happens.

Courtesy of NTRblog

Tanaka Aji's Unsweet is getting an anime

no news as to which studio is doing this yet

Courtesy of NTRblog

Tanaka Aji's Unsweet is getting an anime

no news as to which studio is doing this yet
Great news, just please don't let the studio be Poro or that one that makes girls look like retarded toads.
Otomedori gets a new OVA btw.

That made me think a non-h ntr anime would be awesome. Just imagine a Gatenkei full season (24-26 ep.) anime, keeping the sex scenes borderline explicit as the Yosuga no Sora anime did. A man can dream.

New release: 兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻 ~夫には見せない淫らな貌を義弟に晒す巨乳若妻~

Unsweet's ero anime is being done by Cotton Doll

Their previous works include

彼女が見舞いに来ない理由
それでも妻を愛してる

They're okay I guess. Not bad, but not great, either. They don't bother with build up and focus on the fucking.

But Unsweet isn't exactly subtle

Last edited:

Circle 煩悩本舗, the makers of ヤンヅマ心春 ~お前の嫁は俺のモノ~ updated their blog and it seems the game is nearing completion, definitely my second most wanted game (first spot goes to the next Elf game).

This game is apparently headed for an 8/24 release now according to the dlsite page. :)

Be looking forward to a new game from them for ages, can't wait.

Yeah, disappointment of the year :punched: Two and a half years waiting for this...
8-24 is the announcement day, not the release.

You can still extract the text from the flash right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)