Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Sister Deprived is quite decent, as expected from the writer of 愛妻 【reverse side】, that man sure knows how to make my blood boil. I don't usually rage at NTR stuff like most people seem to do, but the manipulative, two faced asshole this guy writes never fail to get me. Give him a game with a good budget and length and he could easily pull a NTR classic.
That's true, imagine what he could have done with 愛妻 【reverse side】 if only he had a better budget :romeo:

But the girl... it's like they were trying to win the Nobel Prize on genericness, her design is so bland and boring you can substitute her with a white cardboard cutout with "GIRL" written on it.
She's certainly a disappointment, especially seeing how was the woman in 愛妻 was...
That's why I prefer proactive clever women in those games: I feel less challenge for the bad guy to get the apathetic type... and generally the scenario is better written I think.

Good thing I asked before spending money. :wasclose:
I just hope that Orcsoft's game is available for download close to release date, I have really high hopes for that game.

orcsoft games tend to come out early, thank god, by the way is there any other game this month?

From what I can tell, the only ones out in august are due at the end of the month, practically the beginning of september.

寝取られ妻明日香 私、他の男の人でこんなに感じちゃってる…… from Team.NTR and 僕以外の男を知らない彼女が他の男に抱かれていた -教育実習先で寝取られる彼女-.

Both weeks away and not looking anything special at first glance. Though the art from the material game might be good.

Hello all! It's been a long time that I've been on here!

Would like to point out that a trial of sorts for かがち様お慰め奉ります (Orc-Soft's upcoming game) has been released on their site!

Alternatively, you could click here!
(Leads to their site, not a DL. Just realized that my wording could be taken as such.)

Last edited:

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] Acting, director/actress.

I played it for a bit, so far its fucking good!

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] Acting, director/actress.

I played it for a bit, so far its fucking good!

i mean so is kind a or more b? xD, and does she has a boyfriend or husband or just a childhood friens that only god knows why they aren't together yet?

If anyone plays 鬼監督と俺の彼女 please do a small review of the game :casserole:

If anyone plays 鬼監督と俺の彼女 please do a small review of the game :casserole:

I've been playing it, though there is a lot of build up and it's very wordy. And I try not to skip over text without trying to get the gist of it from the translator, so it's taken me 6 or 7 hours to get to the first sex scene.
It's been pretty good so far, though there's so much talking. The antagonist loves the sound of his own voice and goes on and on, and uses a really rough way of talking which makes it hard to get the meaning from the translator. Punctuates every sentence with Shit as well. Everything is shit according to him.

Basic plot summary so far. Heroine is a high school girl who wants to be an actress, but suffers from terrible stage fright. She's the shy type and a natural victim, usually getting picked on and pushed around. But has some grit and persists in following her dream in spite of those weaknesses. Protagonist is an adult, probably in his twenties. Works part-time but is following his own ambition to be an actor, and is the easy going honest type of guy. They meet, he helps her out with her confidence trouble and they fall in love. They discover they share the same dream to join this japanese film studio as talent and become film actors, and attend the annual audition together. The director in charge of the studio though, is a complete and utter bastard. A perverted old man who treats everyone around him like shit, and is happy to use his position to take advantage of the attractive female talent. He meets the heroine at the audition and his intentions go in the obvious direction.

Sounds like standard Type B NTR fare, but is notable for the amount of build up and character development. Especially for the heroine and to a lesser extent the protagonist. Even the antagonist has a fully fleshed out character, even if it is a rather shallow, simple and selfish one. The plot works by having them attending this audition together at the start with us being told that they're going out, and as the audition proceeds we get extended flashbacks about how they met and how their relationship built up over a six month period. It surprisingly in depth, taking a good 3-4 hours just to establish their relationship before the complete the flashbacks up to the present time and finish the audition. Not for people who want instant gratification.

The plot sounds predictable, and in some ways it is. But it's not your usual "Have sex with me or I'll fire you and your boyfriend" blackmail situation, with her giving in just like that. It develops slowly, with the director slowly building the trap and psychologically cornering her.

I've probably already said too much. But I'd recommend you try it. Reading it all is rather exhausting, and the only complaint I have so far is that it's hard to keep up the sexual tension when it's so drawn out. Otherwise it's going quite well. The art's pretty good too. And too much plot development is a lot better than the typical near complete lack of it that we usually get. The story is a hell of a lot more interesting than the usual nukige we get.
I'll be getting back to it to see what happens next as soon as I've had a break. Reading so much text is hard on my eyes. :rolleyes:

where can I get THAT game???? I can't find it anywhere!!!!!

genius thanks for the warning (xD), but i am already playing a really long game so perphaps it will be a while before i start with that one

Hi, I am pretty new to the genre and been trying to find a game with NTR+Hypnotist/Brainwash/Magic without success. I hope masters here can point me to the correct direction :)

Hi, I am pretty new to the genre and been trying to find a game with NTR+Hypnotist/Brainwash/Magic without success. I hope masters here can point me to the correct direction :)

You can try this one 裏・催眠術2

What ericlo recommended, and From M, マインドコントロール・ラバー, for your smile~あなたのことは、好きでした~, つまどり.

So Summer Comiket is nearly here, we've seen so much anime with NTR potential since the winter edition like Nazo no Kanojo X, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Inu × Boku SS, Accel World, E7AO, Sankarea, Kokoro Connect... I'll be in my lab :lmao::desire:

Last edited:

What ericlo recommended, and From M, マインドコントロール・ラバー, for your smile~あなたのことは、好きでした~, つまどり.

So Summer Comiket is nearly here, we've seen so much anime with NTR potential since the winter edition like Nazo no Kanojo X, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Inu × Boku SS, Accel World, E7AO, Sankarea, Kokoro Connect... I'll be in my lab :lmao::desire:

i feel you, there is just way to much potential (through i haven't been watching too much anime lately i better start xD)

Hi there!

I'm searching for housewife + netorare genre. Thanks for your recommendations ^_^

Hi there!

I'm searching for housewife + netorare genre. Thanks for your recommendations ^_^

You need to clarify if you're looking for wife netorare or wife netori

the former means having the player's wife stolen from him
the later means stealing another characters's wife

if it's the former:

Atelier Sakura games: they have really long titles. These are not their only housewife ntr games, but these are the only ones that do not suck. Atelier Sakura is very hit and miss.

愛する妻、真理子が隣室で抱かれるまで~あなたが知らない事、彼がたくさん教えてくれました~
他の男の精液で孕むとき~襖の向こうで弟に精液を注ぎ込まれている妻~
愛する妻、玲奈の浮気告白『お、俺より気持ち良かったのか…?』→『…うん。凄かった』

Lune Team Bitters games:

それでも妻を愛してる
マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」

Ail games

私の知らない妻(メス)の貌

Elf

若妻万華鏡 アニメーション追加完全版+夫の前で●されて…

Other

人妻スワッピング生活 (wife swap)

Last edited:
Reactions: thirstybloodelf

Thank you for recommendation. Sorry, I couldn't get the full idea of netorare -_-' , but I understand now!

I'm searching netori, not netorare. I mean Heroine is a someone else's wife who is stolen by my character (also corruption of the heroine would be good).

Sorry about mixing the terms -_-'

Thank you for recommendation. Sorry, I couldn't get the full idea of netorare -_-' , but I understand now!

I'm searching netori, not netorare. I mean Heroine is a someone else's wife who is stolen by my character (also corruption of the heroine would be good).

Sorry about mixing the terms -_-'

In that case, there's a quite a lot. So much, that I'm not sure where to start.

I would recommend starting with AliceSoft's 妻しぼり

Also the tag you are looking for is 人妻

It means another person's wife

if you put that into a search engine you will ALWAYS get something about seducing another man's wife

Also, have you tried this site yet?

http://vndb.org/g515

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)