Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Looks like the translator sites are all turning off services for auto-translate programs like Translation Aggregator. Google doesn't really work, now Bing doesn't work at all. Everybody here just using Yandex?

Textractor (v4.5) works like normal with Google and Bing, I know the dev of Textractor mentioned that Bing changed their translation api or something at some point in the last week so dunno if it was that.

Recently, what hit me really hard not come from NTR game but come from Yakuza game series. After finish Yakuza 0, I eager to check whole story of Yakuza from 0 to 6... The story of Yakuza is really rich and beautiful but does it need to be so sad? Kiryu, main character of whole Yakuza series, who has heart of gold, has continued struggle again moral and fate. If you tried Yakuza 0 and loved it then you will be strike down so hard in Yakuza Kiwami which is Yakuza 1 remake. Of course, it's NTR hidden in Yakuza Kiwami that's why it hit you so hard when you love and focus too much on characters. As someone who love the rich story game, I strongly recommend this game for everyon
Yumi is a close friend of Kazuma Kiryu and Akira Nishikiyama, both of whom she grew up with at Sunflower Orphanage. In order to stay close to Kazuma Kiryu, who is her childhood crush, she left for Kamurocho and began working at the bar Serena as a hostess. If you know about Japanese culture then the hostess is women who talk and drink with customers. They are not prostitute. Kiryu was informed that Yumi has been kidnapped by Patriarch Dojima. By the time Kiryu arrived at the scene, Nishikiyama was already there. He murdered Patriarch Dojima in order to protect Yumi (who is his childhood friend and crush) and Yumi went into a deep shock. Knowing Nishikiyama's younger sister was in a hospital bed, Kiryu volunteered to take the fall for Nishikiyama, allowing the other two to escape. Yumi loses her memory as a result of the trauma she experiences at the hands of Sohei Dojima, who is boss of Dojima clan and Kiryu, and disappears from the hospital shortly after being admitted. She marries Kyohei Jingu, but shortly after their daughter, Haruka Sawamura's birth, Jingu leaves Yumi for a more profitable marriage to the Prime Minister's daughter. 10 years later, now 37 years old and after his release in December 2005, Kiryu returned to Kamurocho for answers and was told to search for Yumi. After regained memory, she has a "Queen of the Night" lotus tattoo on her chest that she states symbolizes her love for Kiryu, from it she wish she will never forget Kiryu. There is the quote of Yumi at the end "I got this tattoo... The queen of the night. Whether it was one night... Or even just one glance. I wanted to see you one more, Kazuma. And my wish... was granted."... Man, it's hurt... SO SO MUCH. youtube

Last edited:
Lately I have being reading manga/CG in which the wife had a relationship with a teacher or some other older guy in her school days. Later she gets married and lives a happy life till she encounters the teacher (or older guy) again. Here are some that I encountered:

[Tatsukawa Shin] Netorarezuma ~Otto no Shiranai Chitai~ (the first and second chapter).

[Crimson CROWN (Imazon)] Otouto no Koibito ga Mukashi Choukyou Shita Motokano datta and it's sequel [Crimson CROWN (Imazon)] Otouto no Koibito ga Mukashi Choukyou Shita Motokano datta ~Sonogo~ (in this case is not a wife but a school girl, and not an old/middle age guy, but is still pretty good).

(C94) [Basutei Shower (Katsurai Yoshiaki)] Natsu, Tsuma no Sentaku

[Uradora Mangan] Sawamura Ai-san (26) no Kienai Genei ~10-nen no Saigetsu ga Tatta Ima demo Nouri o Yogiru Ano Toki Kanojo no Nikutai ni Kizamareta Zetsubouteki na Niku no Yorokobi~ (again, not a wife, but she is not a school girl. She has a boyfriend and they have sex. There are also prequels (not NTR) when you see how the teacher made her his woman in the past).

[DOZA Village (Dozamura)] Netorare Genki Mama [Digital]

[Himeya (Abe Inori)] Tsuma no Hajimete no Otoko ~Otto ni Naisho no Saikai Koubi~ [Digital]

Some of them have english translation, but I'm too lazy to look for it (I prefer to read in japanese, once you get use to it there is not coming back, it's just much better). However I'm sure you can easily find the english versions on sadpanda if you look a little.

There is something about this set up that makes it really hot! Maybe it's because the blackmail/rape gets downtoned or avoided completely, since it's only present in a quick explanation at the start on how the heroine happened to fall for the netori guy (sometimes is not even clearly explained how it happened). However it still retains a strong NTR and corruption feeling, since the girl now is in a happy relationship with someone else and try to resist the netori guy, only to discover that she can't win against him (or against the pleasure he can give her).

Please let me know if you know more like those (it could be games too), since there is not an specific tag for that kind of set up (so it's really hard to find). Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Shadow Garden's Valkyria was translated by bart86k on f95zone https://f95zone.to/threads/req-valkyria-shadow-garden.25169/page-3#post-2174741.

Shame the dev of the game went missing again and the game itself remains unfinished..

Speaking of which- can anyone confirm a DL that is the latest version?.. Dev made like 3 hotfix versions in the first week of dlsite launch and as far as I know almost all DLs still up(of which its everywhere) are still the buggy versions.

Edit: After a closer looks- seems like 90.8 is the newest version. released on 2/11. The newest torrent I can find is 90.2- 6 versions behind since he had an update almost daily the next week.

Last edited:
Shame the dev of the game went missing again and the game itself remains unfinished..

Speaking of which- can anyone confirm a DL that is the latest version?.. Dev made like 3 hotfix versions in the first week of dlsite launch and as far as I know almost all DLs still up(of which its everywhere) are still the buggy versions.

Edit: After a closer looks- seems like 90.8 is the newest version. released on 2/11. The newest torrent I can find is 90.2- 6 versions behind since he had an update almost daily the next week.

maybe he will do the same like shadowcore, he will gone then resurface bringing the full game .... waiting for septermber :yawn:

Lately I have being reading manga/CG in which the wife had a relationship with a teacher or some other older guy in her school days. Later she gets married and lives a happy life till she encounters the teacher (or older guy) again. Here are some that I encountered:

[Tatsukawa Shin] Netorarezuma ~Otto no Shiranai Chitai~ (the first and second chapter).

[Crimson CROWN (Imazon)] Otouto no Koibito ga Mukashi Choukyou Shita Motokano datta and it's sequel [Crimson CROWN (Imazon)] Otouto no Koibito ga Mukashi Choukyou Shita Motokano datta ~Sonogo~ (in this case is not a wife but a school girl, and not an old/middle age guy, but is still pretty good).

(C94) [Basutei Shower (Katsurai Yoshiaki)] Natsu, Tsuma no Sentaku

[Uradora Mangan] Sawamura Ai-san (26) no Kienai Genei ~10-nen no Saigetsu ga Tatta Ima demo Nouri o Yogiru Ano Toki Kanojo no Nikutai ni Kizamareta Zetsubouteki na Niku no Yorokobi~ (again, not a wife, but she is not a school girl. She has a boyfriend and they have sex. There are also prequels (not NTR) when you see how the teacher made her his woman in the past).

[DOZA Village (Dozamura)] Netorare Genki Mama [Digital]

[Himeya (Abe Inori)] Tsuma no Hajimete no Otoko ~Otto ni Naisho no Saikai Koubi~ [Digital]

Some of them have english translation, but I'm too lazy to look for it (I prefer to read in japanese, once you get use to it there is not coming back, it's just much better). However I'm sure you can easily find the english versions on sadpanda if you look a little.

There is something about this set up that makes it really hot! Maybe it's because the blackmail/rape gets downtoned or avoided completely, since it's only present in a quick explanation at the start on how the heroine happened to fall for the netori guy (sometimes is not even clearly explained how it happened). However it still retains a strong NTR and corruption feeling, since the girl now is in a happy relationship with someone else and try to resist the netori guy, only to discover that she can't win against him (or against the pleasure he can give her).

Please let me know if you know more like those (it could be games too), since there is not an specific tag for that kind of set up (so it's really hard to find). Thanks in advance.

Read Kokoronokori by Itou Eight and various works by Chuuka Naruto

Reactions: straight.shota
maybe he will do the same like shadowcore, he will gone then resurface bringing the full game .... waiting for septermber :yawn:

I wish so badly for that.

Unfortunately this new translation seems to have a lot of problems. It only translates the elf prologue and immediately on bringing out MC- it becomes untranslated.. The translator is very busy but he's aware of the problem so hopefully he can fix it and re-issue the patch.

ボクを×××するおねえさま’s 第03巻
Has anyone seen the third volume?

I wonder what the third volume is about.

Unfortunately, it looks full gangbang rape or something like that, I'm not interested....
How do you come to this assumption? From the cover or are there more infos somewhere else?

Loved the last Waffle ntr game, so i am hyped... als long as it is not some gangbang rape.

How do you come to this assumption? From the cover or are there more infos somewhere else?

Loved the last Waffle ntr game, so i am hyped... als long as it is not some gangbang rape.

Yeah, from the cover, the fact that there are two students behind her made me think that it is the typical teacher fucked by all the class.

Yeah, from the cover, the fact that there are two students behind her made me think that it is the typical teacher fucked by all the class.

The guy on the right wears something different. Could be another teacher/coworker or even the prota. Also i want to mention that this game and the 2017 game https://vndb.org/v20484 has "俺の妻" (ore no tsuma/my wife) in the title and they both where done by the same artist. Maybe these games share some similarities?

Reactions: straight.shota
Kiss x 600 Kanrinin-san no Ponytail
KISS×600 管理人さんのポニーテール

https://vndb.org/v2865

Anyone have the begin of NTR event save file or know how to unlock the NTR event?
I found save 100%(can replay just H scene)and incomplete walkthrough does not include how to unlock the NTR event.

I want to read the NTR event.
Thank you.

RED CODE ALERT

DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING YOU NEED FROM SADPANDA

https://boards.4chan.org/h/thread/5411286

Also been hearing this, this is super depressing. Supposedly due to shota/loli.

Edit: 503s finally stopped and fuck - https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=229473
I can't make a formal announcement as of yet but if you were ever thinking of downloading any galleries you had saved in your favorites / bookmarks now would be a good time.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.