Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I was wondering if there is any chance this "[Shimoda Nekomaru] Mikami Kei no Yuuutsu ~Tenkousei ni Netorareta Haha~" would get translated, and it seems like I can't even find the raw doujin of the mother side as well "三上圭の憂鬱 ~転校生に寝取られた母~ MOTHER SIDE"

Visual novel reader can find the right hook easily- At least it did for me. And it might not have sound but it does have animation- cum effects during CGs move and such. It's a surprisingly okay game for being made on a dime budget. There's a lot of cuckold humiliation as well- MC is a quickshot and can't even struggle against the bully.(and the bully is BAD... so maybe bully is the wrong term and just.. criminal?..) Won't spoil the endings though- whether there's room for revenge or not, guess that's something for people to find. Just don't expect much. Anyway- just found it as a small game and used it to test my upload. It failed at 100% the first time and took an hour the second time so I don't think I can upload anything much bigger.

Also Edit: Kanae by Dot kobo updated today with new scenes. I wonder if anyone who owns the game can get the new version? That'd be nice to see. I am a big fan of his style.

So i tired the game and is there a guide or trick to advance? i only get 1 scene and then is ame over and start aain to get another? Or can i get more than 1? Also are they ramdom or in order? or it depends on my choices?

Anyone got any netorare humiliation games where the wife humiliates the husband? Similar to ちんはオナニー専用です~ Any other netorase is fine too!

So i tired the game and is there a guide or trick to advance? i only get 1 scene and then is ame over and start aain to get another? Or can i get more than 1? Also are they ramdom or in order? or it depends on my choices?

After you reach the first end- start a new game(don't reload anything- just when you're booted back to the menu restart from New Game- and select the second choice which is the main route)
In this route days will go by with your choice of where to visit each day- for the most part theres 4 choices. Classroom, faculty office, convenience store and what amounts to the school locker room.

Try to find out where important events happen and you'll unlock new scenes depending on the order. Seeing certain scenes are requirements to unlock other scenes. Like for instance if you visit the classroom day 1 you'll meet a new character- if you meet him one other time and visit the faculty office at least once to meet the teacher- they'll be thrown in as part of scenes. The scenes will progress by day whether you visit the event or not- so you'll miss some H development if a scene is set to happen in the locker room but you visit someplace else. It's a short game so with enough trial and error you should be able to see everything there is to see. For the most part scenes are going to break down as- NTR guy and childhood friend tomboy/other guy and teacher/both together/and a new spot will open up if you catch every scene up to a certain point being your home..- which just has 1 scene on a specific day. Can always check how much you're missing by checking the CG completion.

I recommend trying to get all the standalone(without teacher) scenes first. imo more satisfying when the dialogue isn't split up and changed for the extra guy you can meet that is added to scenes.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Really excited for this: Shinachiku castellas next game. Teasing a tentative title screen here- https://twitter.com/zigu1121/status/1150374689329385473 .. Unlike their last game this one is actually NTR focused and I like the heroine.

They should hire a voice actor this time considering how successful their last game was. I hate when RPGM games use the same female voice soundbites over and over again and quite a few of them do.

After you reach the first end- start a new game(don't reload anything- just when you're booted back to the menu restart from New Game- and select the second choice which is the main route)
In this route days will go by with your choice of where to visit each day- for the most part theres 4 choices. Classroom, faculty office, convenience store and what amounts to the school locker room.

Try to find out where important events happen and you'll unlock new scenes depending on the order. Seeing certain scenes are requirements to unlock other scenes. Like for instance if you visit the classroom day 1 you'll meet a new character- if you meet him one other time and visit the faculty office at least once to meet the teacher- they'll be thrown in as part of scenes. The scenes will progress by day whether you visit the event or not- so you'll miss some H development if a scene is set to happen in the locker room but you visit someplace else. It's a short game so with enough trial and error you should be able to see everything there is to see. For the most part scenes are going to break down as- NTR guy and childhood friend tomboy/other guy and teacher/both together/and a new spot will open up if you catch every scene up to a certain point being your home..- which just has 1 scene on a specific day. Can always check how much you're missing by checking the CG completion.

I recommend trying to get all the standalone(without teacher) scenes first. imo more satisfying when the dialogue isn't split up and changed for the extra guy you can meet that is added to scenes.

Is there a happy ending?

Is there a scene for the CD shop if you don't go shopping with the girl?

I wish there was a scene guide, this game is pretty tough.

Is there a happy ending?

Is there a scene for the CD shop if you don't go shopping with the girl?

I wish there was a scene guide, this game is pretty tough.

Think of it as a loop game. Once you start a new one and get to a game over, the same loop will repeat unless you start from scratch. So you just need to identify what is going on (i.e. where the events are going to happen) and go to that place until you exhaust all the events, then start over from the new game menu. Sometimes you have to go to a characters' spot to initiate their events (such as the teacher or the sister) and then advance until their events are taking place. There are some choices during dialog that matter but most of them dont matter at all, so just save when you reach one and if you get to a fast game over load and try the other one, otherwise keep at it.

Anyone play this before? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ247072.html 堕妻~汚れた身体と淫れる心 -

I like to check out a new circles first project to decide if they're worth checking blogs for in the future- but I haven't heard anything about this.

Also- recently finished (爆災雷鋼ライオウガー / The Great Thunder-Steel Raiouger)- It has a very rough(machine) translation but finding it on sukebei- you won't need a hook which is nice. I was surprised at it's quality. Thoroughly enjoyable- It's advertised as a female pov but you can also play from male pov. The male pov has far fewer scenes but there's still a lot of nice surprises. And there is some bonus scenes that are not part of the males recollection area- like when you go visit the store manager when the heroine is under the table that day. Or watching them be corrupted on the robotic screen as you pass zones during the dungeons- this especially was really unique and interesting. You can see a visual of the heroine on a display screen in menu and it changes each zone you cross over in dungeons. As day pass it's more and more obvious something is going on- screen will cut out and you'll hear noise- and she'll come back with disheveled hair-stains and such. The MC of course is an idiot and doesn't realize what's going on until the bad ends when it's too late... A "Good end" does exist if you beat the final boss before 10 days are up but what's the fun in that.. Anyway- just bringing attention to this because I thought at first it was only female pov so I didn't play it until now and was surprised to find a male pov route and a "english" version.

Last edited:
does survive 3 have any beast content like survive 2 or is purely 1 other man?

edit:

any know of any doujins or games (preferred) with a fantasy / other world setting that have bad ends where have all your girls being raped at the same time? like lose to the final boss, all your girls get fucked at once?

while i'm at it, anything with a pregnant heroine who DIDN'T get corrupted and still believes in the MC. all while being fucked she still doesn't enjoy the NTR guy.

im attaching a few a examples that i have seen with this content.

sub_011d.pngend004f.jpg9099ex.jpg5.png

Last edited:
Anyone play this before? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ247072.html 堕妻~汚れた身体と淫れる心 -

I like to check out a new circles first project to decide if they're worth checking blogs for in the future- but I haven't heard anything about this.

Also- recently finished (爆災雷鋼ライオウガー / The Great Thunder-Steel Raiouger)- It has a very rough(machine) translation but finding it on sukebei- you won't need a hook which is nice. I was surprised at it's quality. Thoroughly enjoyable- It's advertised as a female pov but you can also play from male pov. The male pov has far fewer scenes but there's still a lot of nice surprises. And there is some bonus scenes that are not part of the males recollection area- like when you go visit the store manager when the heroine is under the table that day. Or watching them be corrupted on the robotic screen as you pass zones during the dungeons- this especially was really unique and interesting. You can see a visual of the heroine on a display screen in menu and it changes each zone you cross over in dungeons. As day pass it's more and more obvious something is going on- screen will cut out and you'll hear noise- and she'll come back with disheveled hair-stains and such. The MC of course is an idiot and doesn't realize what's going on until the bad ends when it's too late... A "Good end" does exist if you beat the final boss before 10 days are up but what's the fun in that.. Anyway- just bringing attention to this because I thought at first it was only female pov so I didn't play it until now and was surprised to find a male pov route and a "english" version.

There is a non machine translation floating around you know? also the good ending is fun because it implies the MC went back a bombed the island lol

There is a non machine translation floating around you know? also the good ending is fun because it implies the MC went back a bombed the island lol

I did see that on ULMF- but was it never uploaded to sukebei? I'm surprised the machine translation made it to torrents without that patch =_=.. I'll have to grab it sometime later.

I would like to ask if any of you guys know a ntr where the MC committed suicide after seeing his girl gets stolen? Because I have an acquaintance who said that he read a manga where the MC hang himself after watching a video of his ex-girlfriend's wedding with the dude that stole her, but he doesn't remember the name of the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please