Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Fuck, I am in the middle of moving to another city, so I am with no internet or computer (I am on my phone). This is such a bad timing for me. I just hope you guys are getting everything you can with the NTR/cheating tag. Don't forget to focus first on old stuff with tags that are getting targeted. I usually save what I like from there on my computer, but I can't be shure that my HD will survive the transport to the other city and the test of time. It is probably late to say these things, but I want to at least say something.

Plot for the new waffle game, seems that two women hate the heroine and make the students fuck her to make her pregnant before her husband, or something like that.

私立慶西学園に勤める女教師・蒼井莉奈(あおいりな)は幸せの真っ只中にいた。
夫・淳也との新婚生活は順調で、ただいま絶賛“妊活”中。

先輩の女教師・日浦真知子(ひうらまちこ)は良き相談相手となり、
後輩の女教師・杉谷果歩(すぎたにかほ)も、自分のことを慕ってくれる。

なんの憂いもなかった。

だが、そんな莉奈の幸せの裏では、
夫との間に子供ができない悩みを持っていた真知子が、
夫に子種がないことを知ってしまう。

果歩にも、莉奈たちの知らない裏の顔が存在し――

真知子と果歩、2人の歪んだ嫉妬と憎悪は、
いつしか莉奈へと牙を剥くようになっていく…

Exhentai has officially died - https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=229503
As some of you already know, I have been considering retirement from this site for some time due to a persistent tendon injury that makes it impossible to spend any extended time in front of a computer. This is why the last Galleries update took over a year to complete, and why there's been no other updates to the rest of the site for almost two years. Still, the site has been operating normally even though I've only been able to put in the bare minimum work to keep it running, mostly thanks to the staff and the community in general.

Unfortunately, recent legislative changes in the Netherlands, confirmed by our host, has made it impossible to keep the status quo going. While it may have been possible to move the necessary servers to some other country with more lenient laws, at this point in time it's probably a game of whack-a-mole, so even if I wanted to attempt it, the aforementioned tendon injury makes it impossible for me to play that game.

As such, certain changes have already been made, as you are all already aware of.

EH itself will continue operating at least until the end of 2020 unless anything unexpected happens, and possibly indefinitely beyond that. While I'm not really that interested in running a neutered site on a personal level, and considering the tendon injury and inevitable rioting that will take place, it is not unlikely that no more development will take place and that I will retire at that point - however, I do recognize the importance of this site, so the ultimate outcome here has not been settled, and will depend on a number of factors.

In the event that I retire, it has not yet been decided whether the existing staff will attempt to have a full successor established or whether it will be left to the existing mirror sites, but regardless of the outcome, I would arrange to have some sort of permanent archive hosted indefinitely.

Note that this is not as easy as "just make a torrent available", as the source image files alone weigh in at over 50 TB.

The problem isn't as much preexisting content, though it may be especially so for image sets and game CG, but that most of the other sites suck in terms of searching; even if they weren't simply mirrors, too few of them have invested in tagging and such...as problematic as Sad Panda could be on that in its own right, they did make a lot of progress over time (and weren't brain dead from the start - controversies over stuff like netorare vs netori vs cheating, etc., notwithstanding).

It was also a pretty good community in terms of having so many translators contributing and bounty system. The Wani ban was the first sign of future decay, it's just sad that it happened so abruptly. And, yeah, this is definitely worse than when Nyaa went down. Much harder to replace compared to trackers.

Holy shit at exhentai.... fortunately i downloaded most of the thing i liked but....

is there a website similar to this? With tags and so on? At least for the new stuff, like individual releases or magazines... Especially with C96 almost there! (most of the time i just check new stuff by tags, not by artist)

Regarding exhentai, I think the biggest loss is the private galleries containing high resolution scans, some of which aren't shared anywhere else. Ah well.

EDIT: Don't they have the Hentai@Home system which mirrors part of the archive in the volunteers' PC? Not sure how many people are participating in this, but rebuilding a sizable part of the archive somewhere else should be possible so long as the cache isn't deleted.

@Yukikaze 2 Animation: Animation is generally decent, though there are some really awkward ones. Spoken lines aren't cut off as you read on. No instant text display. Effect can't be disabled. Gallery don't display full size CGs (Why???). A mixed bag.

Last edited:
Holy shit at exhentai.... fortunately i downloaded most of the thing i liked but....

is there a website similar to this? With tags and so on? At least for the new stuff, like individual releases or magazines... Especially with C96 almost there! (most of the time i just check new stuff by tags, not by artist)

https://nhentai.net (probably the closest to sad panda in terms of allowing anything to be uploaded but they're anti-furry)
https://tsumino.com (they only upload translated stuff which is mostly English)
https://hentai2read.com (some CGs available)

There's also FAKKU but you need to pay for the good stuff.

Does anyone know an alternative site that has CGs?

https://nhentai.net (probably the closest to sad panda in terms of allowing anything to be uploaded but they're anti-furry)
https://tsumino.com (they only upload translated stuff which is mostly English)
https://hentai2read.com (some CGs available)

There's also FAKKU but you need to pay for the good stuff.

Does anyone know an alternative site that has CGs?

thanks a lot, Nhentai seems to be the most similar... damn i had a lot of doujin in favourite that i put in different categories ( with the colors and such)
and now it's all gone... damn, some of them will be hard to find again!

Also yeah... one with CG would be really appreciated

EDIT : hitomi.la does have game CG and artist CG

Last edited:
https://boards.4channel.org/g/thread/72049047 There may be hope yet. No confirmation this guy isn't trolling but have confirmed at least a text only of all the metadata on the site survived. So we have the dates and archives and uploaders and names of all galleries... This guy claims to have downloaded the entire site(minus 3d tag because he hates it) of 46TB.... Only question if it's true is 1. Will he freely distribute them somehow? 2. Will he charge for them? or 3. Will he keep them?..

Because that's a real moneymaker if he chooses to sell torrents of it tbh.. Hopefully with all the passion thrown at that site there's kind anons who can give back to everyone. I will try not to keep my hopes high but i'm glad so much got protected. It was a wild scramble to save the obscure things that would never again see the light of day if no one downloaded them- but I think a lot of that was saved.

holy shitto i was there pretty much at the beginning of e and ex. This is a tragic day for hentai community. Get ready for alternative sites to go belly up from new traffic when E-hentai goes.

So to distract myself from the sad thing that is the death of sadpanda i wanted to discuss a possible continuation of a small doujin (well that and i am bored xD), https://e-hentai.org/g/1452163/ee1071f69d/ this is the continuation of https://e-hentai.org/g/1443641/627db45909/ and while good i think it can get better muahahahahaha

i have 2 ideas, first is that next chapter is with the mom, now instead of doing something dumb like ignoring the problem or confronting the guy alone right away she acts like an adult and does something smart, like initiate leal action for a case of aggravated assault, from here 2 things could happen to foil her a) she does go to confront the guy acting all smug adult to show him his "place" and gets fucked xD, or b) 1 of the 2 girls finds out (like she went to the childhhood friend to ask her for her testimony) and they set her up in some kind of trap so she is fucked, personally i prefer this because of her still acting smart and the sense of further betrayal muahahahahaha, to cap it off after she is D-brainwashed she not only does she stop the process but she basically helps the guy set up charges for her son muahahahahahahahaha (guy of course is dumb and doesn't know how the netori guy did it). Bonus points if here or in any possible future chapter is revealed he had some scholarshit (or hopes for one) or somethign similar that gets ruined because of it

The second idea is simpler, is just basically the guy setting up a rematch like he mentioned only this time no one moves a finger to stop the other guy so et beaten to a pulp and then they fuck right there with him unconcious (wether he wake sup or not i don't care).

Guys we got to do something since ExHentai is permanently down and E-Hentai is probably next at the start of 2020. I still can't believe that ExHentai is down and barely a warning notes(24 hrs seriously). Tenboro should do a better work like finding a replacement or a backup plan when exhentai was shutting down like putting all the files in different mirror websites. For example, a website for NTR, then a different website for corruption, then a different website for CG hentai games, ETC.

Anyway, I hope that the ehentai staff will find a way for a ExHentai mirror website and they need to do it soon because 2020 is slowly approaching.

Tenboro should have had a backup plan for years, yes, but it seems like he doesn't care to continue any further. This notice was abrupt by the web host, which wouldn't have allowed for much to happen in this specific instance.

Splitting the website, however, wouldn't have done anything irrespective of the logistical nightmare. It sounds like the hosting company was scared off by loli/shota even though none of the laws have changed and it's not illegal in Netherlands (as, obviously, it's not cheese pizza -- anyone with a brain can divorce fiction from reality). The whole exact reason is fuzzy but not super pivotal since the company's actions would almost always be the same. Genres don't help with that, and the cause can change (e.g. one day it might be even stricter copyright enforcement).

Whatever database that exists is probably no higher than 100 TB despite the approximate petabyte figure being thrown about, based on site statistics and a direct quote indicating that gallery images alone were above 50 TB. Different resolutions would pad that figure, of course, so this is a guess.

Let's hope that he is able to hold his word re: releasing a mirror of the data, and that the other staff or anons can step up to the plate for a replacement website. It's a tough job.

For our part, the best we can do is backup galleries -- using high resolution, if affordable in bandwidth and storage -- and take notes for later, e.g. recommendations. Unfortunately, I think 75% of my favorites are gone due to "forbidden content" being more than just shota/loli and incorrectly applied tags...though I do happen to buy favorites from DLSite occasionally, so there's that.

They put a Wiki section about this overall fiasco, btw - https://ehwiki.org/wiki/Site_Retirement

Nyaa has several metadata torrents, which is also a decent start even if incomplete. We need both the galleries and metadata backed up.

Edit: Torrenting is another good proactive option w/o a website, additional trackers will help - https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=229534

Last edited:
Damn! I don't enter for a couple of days and suddenly find this. I guess the best way to recover most of what's lost is for people in communities like this one to start sharing what they have downloaded. I might do a torrent or mediafire the next week with some stuff I have. エッチな体験談告白投稿男塾 seems a good start, unfortunally I didn't download his last manga. Damn!

寝取られ妻・絵理奈 ~愛する妻は他の男の上で腰を振る~
Velka released this but missing part 2 :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please