Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

After move on with sensei, ptotagonist dating with new girl, and yup, netori guy sleep with her too
He didn't sleep with her. He tried to later but she rejected him, he might try again because story isn't over yet and the focus is on the teach most of the time.

Am I right to presume this isn't in English? I'll buy it if it is.

Nope sorry, the only Jinsei translated games are Kanobitch in english and Hidamari no Kioku in spanish T.T shame since i also liked Iro and Honto no Kimochi (may be best game so far).

And guys i found this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ240331.html just now, i played the previous game (the 1 with a princess and another pink haired girl) and thought it was good, a shame hooking it was a mess since it killed my enthusiasm in replaying to get the other endings.

Nope sorry, the only Jinsei translated games are Kanobitch in english and Hidamari no Kioku in spanish T.T shame since i also liked Iro and Honto no Kimochi (may be best game so far).

That's a shame, I don't like the art as much on the Gal one, is it any good?

I don't mind that, prefer a bit of a suggestive ending, and am less of a fan of outright life ruined stuff.

Then play Honto no Kimochi, i AM a fan of life ruined/kick them when they are down endings but "happy" endings (or false happy endings) are probably my favorites, think Triangle Blue ovas for an example.

what doujin is your profile pic from?

I asked the same and got the asnwer: Closet, i went and read the whole series yesterday (had only read 1 chapter before) and is totally worth it!!!!.
Or wait could you mean mine? if so is from The Breaker manhwa.

Hello, been lurking here for a month or so, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Read Jin's Tachibana series over the summer, and simultaneously enjoyed and hated it. Kinda put me off the whole genre for a bit, but I've been reading more and more in recent months, and now here I am.

I'm honestly still a vanilla lover at my core, so I prefer NTR with happy endings, as I think it's nice if a couple can still manage to move forward and make up even after such tribulations. That said, I still can enjoy the despair inducing ones, just gotta make sure I have something fluffy and feelgood to recover from it XD.

Anyways I've started playing the new shota Anim game(using MTL, so please correct me if I get something wrong), and have completed the 3 bad ends so far. I'm enjoying it, I like the mix of netorare and netori, with both of the boys' jealousy being apparent (hopefully Eita's PoV scenes show more of his). The role reversal between Takumi and Mayumi's PoV scenes is neat as well, with Mayumi acting as the suspicious one through Takumi's PoV, and vice versa. The NTR ends were a bit more cruel than I expected, so that was a surprise.

Like Takumi's choices that lead to the two big NTR ends definitely weren't praiseworthy, but the retribution dealt on him for that was bit overkill imo, with more or less parental abandonment and implied loss of any real friends(as Eita is mentioned to be his only close friend). The transition from Mayumi leaving him personally cooked meals to just leaving him money to buy food was painful to read. He lost everything. Picturing him laying in his mom's bed trying to breathe in what's left of her scent while desperately wishing for her to come home claws at my heart.

Kinda wished they had made the respective Mayumi and Ayako NTR ends a bit more different tho. They kinda follow the same basic pattern of Takumi watching Eita fuck the respective heroine (while mentioning how much better Eita is than Takumi), konbini lunch, and then conclude with Takumi watching them have a threesome.

The early bad end existed ig. Not much to speak of there.

Looking forward to see how the netori end will turn out in regards to Eita.

Last edited:
Hello, been lurking here for a month or so, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. Read Jin's Tachibana series over the summer, and simultaneously enjoyed and hated it. Kinda put me off the whole genre for a bit, but I've been reading more and more in recent months, and now here I am.

I'm honestly still a vanilla lover at my core, so I prefer NTR with happy endings, as I think it's nice if a couple can still manage to move forward and make up even after such tribulations. That said, I still can enjoy the despair inducing ones, just gotta make sure I have something fluffy and feelgood to recover from it XD.

Anyways I've started playing the new shota Anim game(using MTL, so please correct me if I get something wrong), and have completed the 3 bad ends so far. I'm enjoying it, I like the mix of netorare and netori, with both of the boys' jealousy being apparent (hopefully Eita's PoV scenes show more of his). The role reversal between Takumi and Mayumi's PoV scenes is neat as well, with Mayumi acting as the suspicious one through Takumi's PoV, and vice versa. The NTR ends were a bit more cruel than I expected, so that was a surprise.

Like Takumi's choices that lead to the two big NTR ends definitely weren't praiseworthy, but the retribution dealt on him for that was bit overkill imo, with more or less parental abandonment and implied loss of any real friends(as Eita is mentioned to be his only close friend). The transition from Mayumi leaving him personally cooked meals to just leaving him money to buy food was painful to read. He lost everything. Picturing him laying in his mom's bed trying to breathe in what's left of her scent while desperately wishing for her to come home claws at my heart.

Kinda wished they had made the respective Mayumi and Ayako NTR ends a bit more different tho. They kinda follow the same basic pattern of Takumi watching Eita fuck the respective heroine (while mentioning how much better Eita is than Takumi), konbini lunch, and then conclude with Takumi watching them have a threesome.

Looking forward to see how the netori end will turn out relative to Eita.

I didn't read much of your spoilers but I am just gonna reiterate what I said in the Straight Shota thread, since this is the more popular thread, to basically support the game if any one has second thoughts on it. I'm not completely done with the game and have not gone through any endings but I am surely enjoying it very much. It's quite an interesting take since the game is based on the rivalry Eita and Takumi have. The beginning is pretty hefty and I like that it is, as to set the stage for their competition. I'm loving the designs, Mayumi is super hot and I do like in Ayako as well. I like how they build her relationship (sexual encounters) with Takumi. I'm still on Takumi's POV and taking the game rather slowly. I am so tempted to get into Mayumi's POV but I must be patient lol.

I haven't reached the nitty-gritty yet, and from random threads and other (English) sites, feedback seems to be very good so far, as I don't see much disappointment. Overall I think any fan of ANIM, ntr, and obviously straight shota will like it.

Looking forward to see how the netori end will turn out in regards to Eita.

Call me a sadist and bastard but for me Mom ntr NEEDS to be that way, like go read some Sanbun Kyoden works when you have the time....but go read something like https://exhentai.org/g/1205023/df414d22b6/ for afterwards xD

I didn't read much of your spoilers but I am just gonna reiterate what I said in the Straight Shota thread, since this is the more popular thread, to basically support the game if any one has second thoughts on it. I'm not completely done with the game and have not gone through any endings but I am surely enjoying it very much. It's quite an interesting take since the game is based on the rivalry Eita and Takumi have. The beginning is pretty hefty and I like that it is, as to set the stage for their competition. I'm loving the designs, Mayumi is super hot and I do like in Ayako as well. I like how they build her relationship (sexual encounters) with Takumi. I'm still on Takumi's POV and taking the game rather slowly. I am so tempted to get into Mayumi's POV but I must be patient lol.

I haven't reached the nitty-gritty yet, and from random threads and other (English) sites, feedback seems to be very good so far, as I don't see much disappointment. Overall I think any fan of ANIM, ntr, and obviously straight shota will like it.

Yeah I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes ss in general, as long as the NTR doesn't bother them. Top tier milfs. I agree with what you said about Ayako, the slow buildup to Takumi losing his v-card to her is great.

Call me a sadist and bastard but for me Mom ntr NEEDS to be that way, like go read some Sanbun Kyoden works when you have the time....but go read something like https://exhentai.org/g/1205023/df414d22b6/ for afterwards xD

I totally get the appeal, a mother leaving behind her family and kids that she valued so much just to satisfy her lust is pretty hot, like this one https://nhentai.net/g/196329/ I Think I've read one or two Sanbun works before, and from what I remember, they definitely hit that note. Thanks for that good recovery fluff btw.

Yeah I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who likes ss in general, as long as the NTR doesn't bother them. Top tier milfs. I agree with what you said about Ayako, the slow buildup to Takumi losing his v-card to her is great.

I totally get the appeal, a mother leaving behind her family and kids that she valued so much just to satisfy her lust is pretty hot, like this one https://nhentai.net/g/196329/ I Think I've read one or two Sanbun works before, and from what I remember, they definitely hit that note. Thanks for that good recovery fluff btw.

Anything by that author is nice, he has a tankoubon fully tranlated (both fan and i think by fakku) that has some great stories, another good vainilla author is Ootsuka Kotora and Dr.P

So once upon a time, years ago I played this game called "Myつま" by tryset. Its literally about your new life with your wife after her sister's and mother move in with you.

I hated the "family" but really fell in love with the wife character, once when i was playing through it I stumbled upon a story line where it seems like your wife is going to a lot of business meetings. There is even a scene where the husband wonders if she has cum in her BUT he can't tell the difference between cum and "wetness" (don't ask...) - it drove me on a quest to find out if she was having an affair. Especially since it was SOOOO unlike her character portrayed making it even more shocking and exciting.

The more I dug, the more "possible" clues I found but it felt like an original line I read somewhere by mistake I couldn't find again, neither confirming or denying my suspicion. CG wise there wasn't any missing in my gallery, no ntr scene i hadn't unlocked. But it felt like somewhere in the dialog based on the right choices I might be able to reveal something deeper was going on, rather then show me.

IT DROVE ME NUTS. I literally spent hours re-tracing dialog and eventually downloaded a program to extract the txt from the game since its been know for "deleted" scenes to be left in them. I never did unpack it though.

Recently Tryset released "TRYひな祭りハーレムSET" which featured unseen artwork (rough) from the included games. I honestly just don't want to spend the money on it (i don't have a lot lol) to see if any of these CG scenes include such a thing to reveal NTR artwork.

But to this day, of all the games I've ever played, no game but Myつま has ever so frustrated me in finding the truth about my "wife" business trips around town or if thats all they were.

To me this was the ultimate NTR because in a sense thats real NTR. The kind that plays in your head based on a small bit of possible evidence and a lot of suspicion based on some sketchy dialog around a wife that seems like the last person you'd suspect of NTR'ing her husband.

On a totally different note, have you ever noticed that despite Atelier Sakura having made like years of games based on cheating, NTR and everything in-between - not a single wife, girlfriend or lover has EVER EVER EVER gotten pregnant?

For a company that is all about NTR in some form, its funny how they have never explored the ultimate end of it.

On a totally different note, have you ever noticed that despite Atelier Sakura having made like years of games based on cheating, NTR and everything in-between - not a single wife, girlfriend or lover has EVER EVER EVER gotten pregnant?

For a company that is all about NTR in some form, its funny how they have never explored the ultimate end of it.

Ore no Sefure has the girl ending up pregnant. So that's one game there.

Ore no Sefure has the girl ending up pregnant. So that's one game there.

Oh, well one out of how many. I just expected you'd see it happen more often especially with all the "not using condoms" aspect introduced so often and risks associated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.