Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Ive been hoping to see that work translated for so damn long. Thank you, did you know at the end of the link there are 6 bonus pages that take place after?

Ive been hoping to see that work translated for so damn long. Thank you, did you know at the end of the link there are 6 bonus pages that take place after?

Yeah, I know about the extra chapter.

Sorry that a manga so awaited by you is not gonna have a high quality translation.

Yeaah! Mariko two was good, better than i expected. The sex scenes was hot, and Mariko character is better than the first game. But Onboro really making Mariko personality more like Marina. Not bad thing for me. My disappointment only in the ending like usual Atelier sakura games, it's doesn't give anything solved and more plot progression. Ending feel ambiguous. If only they make multiple endings, i think that would be better

8,77 / 10
I love it

Yeaah! Mariko two was good, better than i expected. The sex scenes was hot, and Mariko character is better than the first game. But Onboro really making Mariko personality more like Marina. Not bad thing for me. My disappointment only in the ending like usual Atelier sakura games, it's doesn't give anything solved and more plot progression. Ending feel ambiguous. If only they make multiple endings, i think that would be better

8,77 / 10
I love it

Could you give a more detailed summary of it and breakdown the ending?

8,77 / 10
I love it

Did you buy the game ? ^^

Actually I hope that Mariko is more crual than Marina. Marina love Kenji and her family, and want to protect it at any cost, while Mariko is an independant woman who makes her husband clearly worried about the futur.
I didn't play Mariko 2 (I hope the game will be released here this week-end...) but I would be sad if the ambiant atmosphere doesn't have this feeling of danger.

Yeah, I know about the extra chapter.

Sorry that a manga so awaited by you is not gonna have a high quality translation.

Yeah don't worry about that, so long as you stay true to the meaning is fine, speaking of: if you decide to transalte P Herb's latest work (or any if i am honest) or similar youcan upload them in parts like some people already do. (And yes i am tiny bit obsessed with P herb......)

Hi, all, long time no see.
Just my 50 cent to the new Mariko game (愛する妻、真理子の不倫報告 ~夫公認のガチ不倫SEX~) before I'm back to lurking again.

Like @stupid_army mentioned, this game is actually good?!
It's the sequel, the first one was alright imo, reason why it hit me like a truck how well polished this game is. It may not win any prizes in originality, but it knows what it wants, and it gets what it wants (ntr hearts).
Art is a major upgrade, you can even turn on/off glasses (EVERYONE should do this). Mariko is hot af, the voice actress AND the artist should get a raise. The only tiny problem I got is that they recycle cgs way too much. More cgs next time, PLEASE.
BUT the events were pretty sweet, so I graciously forgave them. The story is not locked with one pov, Mariko's pov is integrated into the main story.
In the beginning I rolled my eyes like a dozen times because of how similar the story was to the Marina games.
The story is ok sized. We got the husband, getting bored with the sex life with his wife, she also feels it, too.
He reminisces how awesome the affair was when she cheated on him. But he also remembers the heavy emotional shock, so he lets the idea of ntr episode 2 go at first.
(rolling eyes)
Mariko works in a company with a freshling who just joined this year.
His self esteems is low, pretty nervous at interviews, blabla.
(rolling eyes)
One day, Mariko catches husband watching old recordings of the first game, AFTER they had sex, but both let the incident drop like nothing.
Next day she goes drinking with the freshling, later that evening she confesses she had sex with him. Boom.
(surprised eyes, ice cold)
The freshling does not know she's married and asks her out.
(oh, that could be interesting *murmur*)
She tells him she'll think about it.
What she does is, she wants to ask her husband about it. (nooooooo)
Next days, she brings freshling over, so hubby can get an impression, ntrboy learns she's married, Mariko talking about his d*ck. (noooooo)
So, next days, you can decide if it's ok or not.
Interesting: Mariko agrees to date ntrboy, and lies to him her husband doesn't know about this (really?).
So let the games begin.

After approval, they have sex multiple times in freshling's house, nervous ntr boy getting better in "doing art" at a rapid rate. First condom, then raw (nooo, too fast).
But BOY, the events are intense. Mariko's voice hot af, cg gorgeous. povs switching between Mariko and hubby.
Later she describes hubby how it was.
Nothing gets left out (with a tiny exception later).

After multiple of these events, you can decide if you allow her to go to the onsen because ntrboy wants his birthday present.
BOY. Again: those events are well done.

In the final part of the game, hubby wants to see the action live, so she invites freshling- sry, sexgod- over to her home. Husband hears all the action in hiding, later he can't hold it, opens the door slightly to watch her riding.
She turns her head and signals him how awesome it is. She asks him with her eyes, if it's ok to let sexgod cum inside. He signals all ok. (lmao). boom.

Again, all my poor sentences are not doing justice how welldone the events are.
8/10 (art/voice: 10/10)

Last edited:

8,77 / 10
I love it

Just my 50 cent to the new Mariko game (愛する妻、真理子の不倫報告 ~夫公認のガチ不倫SEX~) before I'm back to lurking again.

It's the sequel, the first one was alright imo, reason why it hit me like a truck how well polished this game is. It may not win any prizes in originality, but it knows what it wants, and it gets what it wants (ntr hearts).
Art is a major upgrade, you can even turn on/off glasses (EVERYONE should do this). Mariko is hot af, the voice actress AND the artist should get a raise. The only tiny problem I got is that they recycle cgs way too much. More cgs next time, PLEASE.
BUT the events were pretty sweet, so I graciously forgave them. The story is not locked with one pov, Mariko's pov is integrated into the main story.
In the beginning I rolled my eyes like a dozen times because of how similar the story was to the Marina games.
The story is ok sized. We got the husband, getting bored with the sex life with his wife, she also feels it, too.
He reminisces how awesome the affair was when she cheated on him. But he also remembers the heavy emotional shock, so he lets the idea of ntr episode 2 go at first.
(rolling eyes)
(rolling eyes)
One day, Mariko catches husband watching old recordings of the first game, AFTER they had sex, but both let the incident drop like nothing.
Next day she goes drinking with the freshling, later that evening she confesses she had sex with him. Boom.
Next days, she brings freshling over, so hubby can get an impression, ntrboy learns she's married, Mariko talking about his d*ck. (noooooo)
Interesting: Mariko agrees to date ntrboy, and lies to him her husband doesn't know about this (really?).
So let the games begin.

After approval, they have sex multiple times in freshling's house, nervous ntr boy getting better in "doing art" at a rapid rate. First condom, then raw (nooo, too fast).
But BOY, the events are intense. Mariko's voice hot af, cg gorgeous. povs switching between Mariko and hubby.

After multiple of these events, you can decide if you allow her to go to the onsen because ntrboy wants his birthday present.

In the final part of the game, hubby wants to see the action live, so she invites freshling- sry, sexgod- over to her home. Husband hears all the action in hiding, later he can't hold it, opens the door slightly to watch her riding.
She turns her head and signals him how awesome it is. She asks him with her eyes, if it's ok to let sexgod cum inside. He signals all ok. (lmao). boom.

"Again, all my poor sentences are not doing justice how welldone the events are."

Not really, you convinced me.

I don't really like Atelier Sakura games that much and Marina games didn't do it for me, but your descriptions really picked my interest. Thanks for the reviews, I'll give it a try.

Well, hopefuññy that game gets translated (Mariko 2), anyway guys what do you think of someone like Asanagi doing a NTR doujin? I am reading a novel that he liked and so far is good but i still haven't gotten tot he good stuff xD

And now we're playing the waiting game for 2 things

1. Anim new game crack
2. Mariko 2

Don't make us cry please !! :forsaken:

I'm not a gamer in that, I'm a warrior !! I'm still waiting for the BokuDaka DLCs you know !! Oh, now I want to cry... :foreveralone:

(rolling eyes)
(rolling eyes)
So let the games begin.

What did stupid_army mean by ambiguous ending?

Last edited:
Only 5 pages left to finish the translation.

I'm a little disappointed. I decided to translate it because when I saw the raws I thought it was netorare, but while translating it I realized that is netorase instead.

Either way, is still a good manga, I enjoyed it. I will upload it in the next few days.

Would love if someone translated Anata No Nozomi series in the future. I'd do it when I polish up my Japanese within the next half year.

In case you haven't read it yet, you may also like the already classic Netoraserare (you are in for a wild ride if you did not read it yet)

No disrespect to anyone who's a fan of Netoraserare but I cannot take that series seriously. It's not even fap material to me. It's literally one of the funniest things I've ever read. The climax of the whole series involves the husband talking about his theory of love and how suffering equals love and that scene is hilarious. There's also an omake at the end of the story that involves a separate couple and you should also read that too.

8,77 / 10
I love it

What's the backstory of why they separated from the chief in the first game?

And now we're playing the waiting game for 2 things

1. Anim new game crack
2. Mariko 2

I can't wait for Soredemo Tsuma 2 OVA to come out on the 7th. I love the main girl Marika so much. Hottest girl drawn by Gentle Sasaki IMO.

(rolling eyes)
(rolling eyes)
So let the games begin.

It's not enough for me. They should include the choose which female protagonist (or male) totally fell to bottom of emotion. Atelier Sakura should include "pregnant ending" choose for hardcore fan or some texts which implied pregnant ending. I will try it but i think it can only get maximum 7/10 for me. Thanks for summary.

Could you suggest me some new good NTR games?

Last edited:
Sorry doublepost. CGs are already out on sadpanda for Boku Mama. If you can't wait and really want an idea of what to expect from the game without looking at the CGs, scroll down to the comments.

If we are begging for ntr mangas to be translated then I would like to bring your attention to Kamo no Aji series. First two chapters are already translated so if someone could translate the rest three...
Despite the art, it's really good mother ntr.

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed by Mariko 2...

It's not a bad game, but I was expecting more. I'm a big fan of the first one and Mariko is really great in this new epidose, certainly the best female character of all Atelier's games in my opinion.

The problem comes from the story.

First, I don't understand why it's so much an issue that the young guy ejaculates inside her. I mean, she's on the pill, she says it at the beginning of the game and I don't remember her saying that she stopped. Of course there is a slim chance that she gets pregnant, but they act like she will get pregnant, like the risk is high. It was the same in the first game, but it is revealed only at the end that she's taking the pill.

Second, even if it's interesting to have the pov of Mariko, it breaks the mystery behind her behavior. We know from the beginning if she's telling the truth or not and she's quite a good wife since she doesn't lie except one time to add some spice at the end of the report "Oh, I lied at one point hehe". She has control of everything so when the husband feel stressed about what will happen next, we (as a player) can't empathise with him because we already know what Mariko is thinking about everything.

Third, the young guy is transparent. He's a good boy who loves his senior and he just follows the flow whenever Mariko is playing with him. He's not weak, but too good so even if he can be dominant, he never has the upper hand and Mariko always keeps the lead. And that's sad because she is playing with his feelings without even thinking about it. He really loves her, but even if she has some feelings for him, she loves her husband and use this guy to make her marriage strong again, to make her husband happy and to feel good in bed.

Fourth, I hoped it would be a bit more extreme like a threesome with the young guy and the chief from the first game or another man (one colleague of the husband). I also hoped she would get pregnant and we would have to choose from who, but since she's taking the pill :P

But I really loved one thing: the picture Mariko sends to her husband. It was really really hot! But no videos, just a voice recording...

Like I said, I'm quite disappointed by this game. Mariko is really a great character, better than Marina for me (the glasses help a lot :D), but it was not enough and I felt frustrated at the end.

Personal rating: 7/10

Well, here is the translation.

Don't be too harsh about the black boxes (I made sure to not cover any important part of the drawing) and about some possible grammatical errors (even if there are, I think the manga it's completely readable) .

If you guys read it, tell me what you think about the manga and if I did a good job translating it and should translate other things or I should stop because I'm not good at it.

Well, hope you guys enjoy:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1322714/d2e3ded8b5/

Well, here is the translation.

Don't be too harsh about the black boxes (I made sure to not cover any important part of the drawing) and about some possible grammatical errors (even if there are, I think the manga it's completely readable) .

If you guys read it, tell me what you think about the manga and if I did a good job translating it and should translate other things or I should stop because I'm not good at it.

Well, hope you guys enjoy:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1322714/d2e3ded8b5/

you're my MVP

anyway here's anim's new game crack

crack
https://my.mixtape.moe/wpsdeq.zip
http://dl.asis.io/4fsF3fIi.zip

ALL CREDIT TO USER always_smile
I havent personally tested it but looking at the track record (they're the one that provide crack for anim macho too iirc) it's legit

Reactions: Gnoomoos
For the future, your font will look better if you use a different antialiasing setting and you reduce the distance between each line (both of these are in the text format options in photoshop) it also makes it easier to fit them well in the balloons.
Also if you check "show transformation options" it's easier to change the size by pressing ctrl and clicking on the corner.
Also there are some small mistakes like "so much people" should be many.
All things considered you did pretty well.

Reactions: Yadoumi
Yesterday was like earlier Christmas, so many good games released.
Now I have serious dilemma which game should I play first, Hinasawa Tomoka or Boku Mama.
I wish I could have that kind of dilemma everyday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?