Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well, when I said sandbag, I didn't mean it literally. It was a figure of speech. I wonder if that got missunderstood lol... What I meant to describe is the emotional beat up he took in that scene, enough for being traumatize for life. I want more like that!

Oh don't worry, its just that i have little imagination xD, and emotional kind of cruelty is harder to do (well maybe not so much but its almost alwasy screwed...).

Triangle Blue had scenes like that, although in some the MC snapped.

PD: since there is lots of people here that are showing interest in translating (ok is 1 or 2 but its something!!!) anyone interested in translating these https://www.pixiv.net/user/63975/series/11266?p=3 ? is mostly 1 or 2 pages per chapter 8the other images are without text and some variations i think) so it would be easier.

Last edited:
Don't do that, people will hate it. If it's manga what you are translating, then is far better to put a small note on the bottom for special effects or not translate them at all (like sfx:squelch squelch or sfx:bang bang). For text that is floating it's better to learn to use the "clone" tool on photoshop. It's really not that hard to edit in most cases, and there are not that many text like that in manga, so it won't take you so much time. You can also put a note on the bottom LIKE THIS Trust me, I was an editor in the past.

Too late, I almost finished it and the black boxes are already there, I'm not gonna go over 100 pages again.

I didn't cover any important part of the drawing and is completely readable, so if people criticize, so be it, I don't care, pretty sure they are gonna read it and enjoy it anyway.

by the way, I need help with the meaning of a kanji, I'm trying but I can't figure it out.
If someone has japanese knowledge, send me a pm please.

Too late, I almost finished it and the black boxes are already there, I'm not gonna go over 100 pages again.

I didn't cover any important part of the drawing and is completely readable, so if people criticize, so be it, I don't care, pretty sure they are gonna read it and enjoy it anyway.

by the way, I need help with the meaning of a kanji, I'm trying but I can't figure it out.
If someone has japanese knowledge, send me a pm please.

Live and learn, mistakes are alright so long as you learn from them, so when do you think youwill upload it (i assume to ehentai/exhentai)? Also can youat least give us some tags? xD

Live and learn, mistakes are alright so long as you learn from them, so when do you think youwill upload it (i assume to ehentai/exhentai)? Also can youat least give us some tags? xD

I don't know when I'll upload it, there are still some pages left and this is a busy weekend with mariko's sequel and anim swapping game.

I can give you a little synopsis:

The protagonist can't have children so they decide to meet another couple and ask the guy for his semen. Of course, going to a clinic would be too easy for a hentai plot, so they go to a hotel instead and....

I don't know when I'll upload it, there are still some pages left and this is a busy weekend with mariko's sequel and anim swapping game.

I can give you a little synopsis:

The protagonist can't have children so they decide to meet another couple and ask the guy for his semen. Of course, going to a clinic would be too easy for a hentai plot, so they go to a hotel instead and....

Mehh,by this point in time i am ok with excuse plots, hell i am actually searching for a game/manga where the reason the woman falls is basically "your body wants/needs a "strong male"" the strong male is between extra "" because with that i don't mean dependable or whatever, but tipical big dicked asshole xD, bonus point sif its an elf or monster girl.

Oh man the latest chapter of DEAD TUBE manga is full on netorare, literally the bully got the "next antagonist" childhood friend and fucked her in front of him and everything. After reading that I just realized that not many of ntr doujin has this kind of plot where the bully of protag got protag childhood friend/girlfriend....any of you got recommendation for this kind of plot?

Oh man the latest chapter of DEAD TUBE manga is full on netorare, literally the bully got the "next antagonist" childhood friend and fucked her in front of him and everything. After reading that I just realized that not many of ntr doujin has this kind of plot where the bully of protag got protag childhood friend/girlfriend....any of you got recommendation for this kind of plot?

Yeah i love when the netori guy is a bastard and clear enemy of the MC, in school setting that practically spells bully xD, check some P Herb works, at least 1 is specifically that, the ntr nurse 3 game certainly counts too, https://vndb.org/v14401 this too, mmmm i know there are more but i can't remember others with bullies, anyone know more like that or where the netori guy is an enemy? Like TY 1 and 2.

Agreeing with you here, best girls are lively/tsundere girls turning evil queens.
Gentle girls are no challenge, though there are rare exceptions.

Yeah i want more cruelty in my ntr!!! The other day i had this fantasy after playing Pursuing Mana of a similar scenario where the wife ends up fucking the guys that beat the husband when in jail, then joins in on some petty torture for the husband (without him knowing) like pissing on his food. Or something less extreme but equally bad is brood parasitism.

Oh and I aggree with the sound effects thing, better to leave those unstranslated and add a note, saves time and effort too from what i understand.
Same! But more about cakes made with netori dude semen, and lewd things like that, or kissing unsuspecting husband with netori semen in mouth... :P
Piss/scat are too disgusting to my tastes, and not erotic at all (for me).

Agreeing with you here, best girls are lively/tsundere girls turning evil queens.
Gentle girls are no challenge, though there are rare exceptions.

Same! But more about cakes made with netori dude semen, and lewd things like that, or kissing unsuspecting husband with netori semen in mouth... :P
Piss/scat are too disgusting to my tastes, and not erotic at all (for me).

lol that example i got it from a non erotic book actually, about a prison where the worst innates were thrown in a hole in the floor (it was even called Hell's Asshole) and basically left there, but the guard in charge was a bastard too (and corrupt) and basically tortured them by pissing on their food.....oh and did i mention that the reason they ate it even knowing that is because they are kept starving to the point the weaker prisoner's are killed and eaten?

But your examples are also great, i also love that do you know of games, mangas or novel's like that? i know Xration's Zero In series has a chapter with cooking like that and the latest Acerola Game has at least 1 scene too (in the bakery job pregnant version)

But your examples are also great, i also love that do you know of games, mangas or novel's like that? i know Xration's Zero In series has a chapter with cooking like that and the latest Acerola Game has at least 1 scene too (in the bakery job pregnant version)
Semen cake I think I've seen it some manga (can't remember the names, I have a very bad name memory), and one of Aisai [Reverse Side] routes.
Cum kiss I don't remember anything, even kiss after giving a blowjob to netori dude.. I just find that very evil queen like and erotic :)

need source for this manga

c113881031482874.jpg

---
And straight.shota is correct. Rareru + verb is passive form of verb (that's why i think ntr'd word is weird haha). And Saseru + verb mean letting someone doing (verb) to subject.

Ever found source on this? Image search does absolutely nothing.

IMO there is no such thing as evil queen on ntr, being a bitch to the cuck doesn't means they're some top hoe when they still cum like the sluts they're are with the token bull offering little to no resistance :D

Uh?
But that one ended with a school shooting and the girl actually being the slut one who kinda set it all lmao. She even killed the poor bastard of childhood friend who was totally caught off guard.

Last edited:

https://vndb.org/v11066

speaking of cruel NTR, i think all miel ntr game can counted too..

But is that game good? It seems NTR type C I prefer NTR type A or B that is cruel to the hubby (not the girl).

Which Miel games do you recomend?

The old ones, those had a little bit of plot plus mistery. And check other games from that company this one was good https://vndb.org/v2845 but i have no idea if it works with ith or ithvnr, i know AGTH neede a h-code but sadly my game died with my old pc so i don't have the shorcut with the code saved.

IMO there is no such thing as evil queen on ntr, being a bitch to the cuck doesn't means they're some top hoe when they still cum like the sluts they're are with the token bull offering little to no resistance :D
I meant evil queen with the ntred dude of course, but submissive or just corrupted with the netori dude.
Best is when they fake their love to mc while secretly toying with him :)

Heya, brothers!

I hope everyone is doing well. This old bastard's been busy as usual. Had thought I'd get some time to make a couple posts, but it didn't happen. If the Anim games does it for me--and here's hoping it will!--I'll try to put down some quick thoughts and maybe do a bit more down the road if a crack for folks isn't forthcoming.

While catching up on the thread I was a bit confused by people thinking or claiming the game won't have NTR. It's fair to say that the game probably won't be super dark and it isn't a complete NTR focus like some of their other titles, but an NTR ending is confirmed on the game's page. Based off the website, we know that there will be harem, single girl, and NTR endings. What percentage of each and how the story will progress and change is the big question. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go! Naturally, I'm pulling for Eita in this battle of the mommy-stealing shota samurai, but I'm not opposed to some swapping, either. I enjoyed the Orcsoft game despite it being super tame by our standards and wishing for a bit more. Since we know they'll be at least one bad end for Takumi, I'm hoping this one can deliver on some points where that one couldn't.

Oh my god !!

Oh my god the Mariko 2 demo is awesome ! I'm so hyped for tomorow !!

Mariko was my first ntr game ='( I'm an NTR type-A fan since this game... The feels !! The feels and the hype !!

Arrgh I want to play Mariko 2 now T_T

Love, love and deviance for Mariko <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?