Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

What font is this? :

1yplzn.png

I see that most of the translations are using that font.
I didn't care about it and I was using the font that was already selected, I think is arial.

I'm 13 pages in, should I rewrite them with the font that uses everybody or should I keep the one I'm using?

Comparison:

2ekn42g.png

Maybe is because i am listening to weird al but isn't it comic sans or something? xD

I want to make amini review: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ237971.html this game could have been great bt it suffers from something all too common: size, since this is a small circle (or at least not a big company) its understable but i think they are wasting their artist by no making the effort of making the game bigger, seriously the art is top notch, heads and shoulders above what we usually see in rpgs, and the system they used its interesting and could had lots of posibilities but i think the ending was super rushed and we didn't really see the elf fall into depravioty in all its glory xD

I use wurmics bravo as main font.
if you still have the pdf files it should be easy to change fonts and the result will probably look better.

I use wurmics bravo as main font.
if you still have the pdf files it should be easy to change fonts and the result will probably look better.

Shhh hey look i have dru...errr, i mean would you like to transalte P Herbs' latest work? Sure is long but even releasing it in parts would be great!

https://i.gyazo.com/d2a487791a4424d0855203cbd9e86914.png Is there a way to get those 2 scenes? The way the order goes- they seem like they would be 2 scenes at the very start of the game.. And there's a bit of a post-game that lets you go to the ruins for a final non-h scene that eventually boots you back to the games menu- but in that scene there's a sparkle that implies you can interact with it but the game doesn't allow you too because you leave the room in the scene and then get booted to menu-.. Could be nothing though. Still any info if those other two scenes are get-able?

Game was definitely inspired by the NTRPGs- a love letter to them. But it doesn't try anything new and just does everything they do but worse. There's multiple heroines but absolutely no development with any of them and basically player character just walks around watching them have sex and never says anything. It's short and linear and just not a whole lot to it.

Shhh hey look i have dru...errr, i mean would you like to transalte P Herbs' latest work? Sure is long but even releasing it in parts would be great!

Which one, Kizuna no enblem? It looks good but I don't have time right now, maybe next week I could.

Which one, Kizuna no enblem? It looks good but I don't have time right now, maybe next week I could.

Dude you could say next month i would be happy, you telling me next week would almost make me kiss you xD, and if that is the last 1 (with the elf) then yes, i downloaded it and went through the raws and just loved it, it has so many parts i loved (like when she puts the hero to sleep with magic) that i just need to read it.

PD: the one where the childhood friend fucks the bully is also good, wichever makes you happier.

Yes, I meant the elf one. I'll see what I can do but don't count on seeing it too soon since I have other projects too.

Mekabu Aji MAX, the artist of several Heiantei games, has uploaded on twitter two characters, and their pose looks like they are designed for a game.

And since Mekabu lately has only work with Heiantei, maybe those characters are the protagonists of the next Heiantei game (after the oyakodon) .

I hope they are, because just looking at the milf's face you can see that she has a strong personality.

It worries me that they are gonna waste that nice milf design, and maybe strong personality, with a shitty game, since they said that the next game will be something different.

Maybe is another mother netorare, since he is a shota, or maybe is just their usual netori game but with a shota instead of a college student, or maybe is something different like they said.

Or maybe those characters are not for Heiantei and I'm here rambling for nothing...

Either way, here are the designs:

2j5dyj5.png

Last edited:
I think it's this one on pixiv. Dunno if it's all there or if the novel version had anything extra or what.

BTW, isn't anyone interested anyone interested in this manga that was recently translated? https://exhentai.org/g/1316745/f7e1d72f0c/
I thought it was pretty good.

Link has http at the end, thank good erasing that fix it, and thanks, i will try to see if i can read 1 or 2 chapters and see if its easy to understand. I am hungry for fantasy ntr for some reason.

Can someone explain to me how to use Textractor? I've tried in Taimanin Yukikaze 2 and all the program tells me is that it has error when translating.

I just finished Karma Rain and I was very surprised, I chose it for the netorare, but stayed for the story. In truth, I was moved by the story, because of some tear inducing moments and well done soundtrack (there is even a voiced song in one of the endings). The story is not complex, but the game does a good job building the characterization of both the MC (Rain) and the girl (Aisha), there is also some poetic moments with good choice of words. Through the game you can collect memories of your past with Aisha and this makes you care more about her and Rain and also learn more about their relationship and feelings. In a NTR I usually don't mind the ntrguy, but in this one I end up wanting him dead. Actually, the NTR factor, for me, was not that great, because it is mostly rape and
, in my opinion, the corruption felt forced and rushed
and I prefer when the girl mind and body are properly stolen.

For what it is, a short RPGmaker, it was a well done game, a bittersweet experience. If you are going to play it, save whenever you can and search for the recollections before advancing. And after watching the memory, talk to Aisha about it and choose the correct choice to get a recollection point. If you do this right, you will get an item by the end that enables the true ending.

Can someone explain to me how to use Textractor? I've tried in Taimanin Yukikaze 2 and all the program tells me is that it has error when translating.

Run Textractor with admin rights, click attach to game and choose the game process, play the game for the extractor to get some text, then click the bar at the top and choose a code until it comes one that works for you, you may need to throw new text to see if the code works. I tested here with Otosareta Bishimai and it worked. If none of the codes worked, you may need to create one, I don't know how to create one, but you can do it by clicking add hook.

Last edited:
Mekabu Aji MAX, the artist of several Heiantei games, has uploaded on twitter two characters, and their pose looks like they are designed for a game.

And since Mekabu lately has only work with Heiantei, maybe those characters are the protagonists of the next Heiantei game (after the oyakodon) .

I hope they are, because just looking at the milf's face you can see that she has a strong personality.

It worries me that they are gonna waste that nice milf design, and maybe strong personality, with a shitty game, since they said that the next game will be something different.

Maybe is another mother netorare, since he is a shota, or maybe is just their usual netori game but with a shota instead of a college student, or maybe is something different like they said.

Or maybe those characters are not for Heiantei and I'm here rambling for nothing...

Either way, here are the designs:

2j5dyj5.png

Aren't protagonists for Heiantei faceless?

So the latest (and probably last) batch of sample CG is up for the next ANIM game... http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc058/sample.html

For one that was hyped since announcement the disappointment (and reality) has finally caught up. Two new pics have been uploaded and they are presented with group settings. No one-on-one sex scenes to at least indicate some ntr. I know those who have kept up with this game want more focus on Mayumi and Eta, as do I, but it looks like this game is about the focus of the two boys challenging each other. It's like the scenarios are going to be that all 4 will be out and about and just find ways to have sex...together, lol. Not one boy taking one mom away, etc.

But interestingly enough there's a lot of these group cg for samples, so I really hope they've ran dry and the good stuff remains in-game. Welp, about a week left so we shall see.

Huh, I didn't notice until now but the company that released that isekai NTR game (https://vndb.org/v24120) last September have a new game page up: http://genyukyo.com/orearechoho/index.html
All I can determine so far is it's an isekai again, I'm not sure if it will actually be netorare. Considering their first game wasn't particulary good either I'll hold my breath, but at least they're sticking with the isekai thing. Fingers crossed for NTR too.

Aren't protagonists for Heiantei faceless?

Not just that, you can tell by the coloring job alone that this isn't a Heiantei game. I forgot the company that artist did work for inbetween his last 2 Heiantei games but the artwork felt as meh as the story. He seems to save his best work for Heiantei.

What font is this? :

1yplzn.png

I see that most of the translations are using that font.
I didn't care about it and I was using the font that was already selected, I think is arial.

I'm 13 pages in, should I rewrite them with the font that uses everybody or should I keep the one I'm using?

Comparison:

2ekn42g.png

The Standard font most people use is CC Wild Words when translating. It cost money though, but is "free" if you pirate it. Lots of places have it uploaded.

Hey guys, you know, i am really interested in the new waffle game http://www.waffle1999.com/game/81kanojo/.

However, its hard to find any information about the story, characteres etc. Maybe some of you can a little more japanese and can read the information on the site for me. Like the gallery is splitted in 2 parts. Is the first part for the mc? If it is, is he actually another customer and falls in love with the heroine. Would be a bummer. Would hope they are together and he does not know about her "job". That also indicate that there is a huge "romance" route with the mc. I dont need that xD.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

I just finished Karma Rain and I was very surprised, I chose it for the netorare, but stayed for the story. In truth, I was moved by the story, because of some tear inducing moments and well done soundtrack (there is even a voiced song in one of the endings). The story is not complex, but the game does a good job building the characterization of both the MC (Rain) and the girl (Aisha), there is also some poetic moments with good choice of words. Through the game you can collect memories of your past with Aisha and this makes you care more about her and Rain and also learn more about their relationship and feelings. In a NTR I usually don't mind the ntrguy, but in this one I end up wanting him dead. Actually, the NTR factor, for me, was not that great, because it is mostly rape and
, in my opinion, the corruption felt forced and rushed
and I prefer when the girl mind and body are properly stolen.

For what it is, a short RPGmaker, it was a well done game, a bittersweet experience. If you are going to play it, save whenever you can and search for the recollections before advancing. And after watching the memory, talk to Aisha about it and choose the correct choice to get a recollection point. If you do this right, you will get an item by the end that enables the true ending.

Yeah the part of unlocking happy memories was pretty good, but like i said previously the game suffers from being too short, a real shame since not only the mechanics are nice but the art is great.

any idea on where to fine the manga of Amai Choubatsu: Watashi wa Kanshu Senyou Pet to download? the anime didn't went all the way to the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.