Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

P Herb is one of my favorites and the artist/group released an amazing work: https://exhentai.org/g/1316182/0febd8be7a/

Excellent ending and some hot scenes. Not their best imo, but still great and has a fantasy scenario, check it out.

DLSite has a game out called "CUCKOLD RPG 寝取られた幼馴染-ティリアは従順性奴隷-". Too new, barely any ratings and not yet released elsewhere AFAIK. Hopefully this one has an actual plot/ending unlike Hanataka's.

Jesus, i will take your word that it isn't their best, but if not then we seriously need a translation, at least this one came with the textless images so it is posible someone grabs it *HINT*HINT* is there no one here willing? Thta ending is hardcore and i am interested in the whole tatto thing and posible curse,

Lets cross our fingers and see if that game is good and it appears somewhere

@Arm90: thanks for the response, if they worked from an approach of making a Honto no Kimochi 2.0 (xD) it makes sense it takes long, first they shouldn't release it so close to it because then it would suffer from being too similar, and maybe they just had way too many ideas? who knows it would be great if there is more than 1 ending.

I dont have all the infos on paper, some i only remember vaguely, so take everything i say with a little doubt and of course this is also a lot of speculation.

The game is the oldest on their scedule list (they planned this even before Iroyoridori) and was created back when Honto no Kimochi was released. The game was a huge sucess and they wanted to create a similar follow up with improvements so they announced this tennis game shortly after. The big size of the game is also a hint about the length. Most likley it will also have a long "romance/getting together" section before it gets into the ntr part. It again only focus on 3 characteres (hero, heroine, netori guy) and the netori guy and the heroine are sharing a place together (in Honto no Kimochi they where both working in a restaurant and here they are both in the tennis club). I think there is not so much room for a complete different approche. The biggest connection obviously is the art, because it is the same artist. That of course does not have directly to do with the content/story, but they immediately workerd together again, which can be a another hint for a recreation. The netori guy looks like the tipical Jinsei blond asshole who gets the girls and his dick size is a heavy corruption weapon xD. The girl also gives another "Tsundere" vibe off.

If i have time maybe i will go trough their old blog posts about this game and than i can give a more specific rundown on it.
Yes, that's the recipe I ask for Jinsei btw :
- cute romance prequel
- tsundere/strong willed/mischievous girl
- mystery + dense mc
- ntr type B or A with blackmail
- smooth netori dude with amazing sex skills, able to train the girl (the best scenes from Honto no Kimochi were when the girl was really really tired, like she had sport or something, the day after ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Even if they made 10 games like above, I'd be a happy dude.

DLSite has a game out called "CUCKOLD RPG 寝取られた幼馴染-ティリアは従順性奴隷-". Too new, barely any ratings and not yet released elsewhere AFAIK. Hopefully this one has an actual plot/ending unlike Hanataka's.
Super generic assets it seems. Hope the story will make up for that, though nothing is said in description outside of "childhood friend ntr", "voiceless mc", and "2h gameplay".
And someone might revive the legendary m1zuki :P

Mikocon is deadz. crackdown by the japanese govt.?

Well, if it is, say goodbye to about 50 percent of h-game releases. Sucks to hear; the gent who post under the handle Mikocon here is a good dude as well.

There's no way our grandchildren are going have the same web freedom as we have had.

Well, if it is, say goodbye to about 50 percent of h-game releases. Sucks to hear; the gent who post under the handle Mikocon here is a good dude as well.

There's no way our grandchildren are going have the same web freedom as we have had.

Our grandchildren don't ever need to see sites like this. Only we need to :)

btw guys, lately I'm having a lot of free time, so I decided to translate a ntr manga.

Of course I'm doing it for free because the quality is not gonna be very high, since english is not my language. Other problem is the text that is over the drawing, I'm not even gonna bother to learn a pro way to do it, I'm just gonna put a box over it and try to not cover much of the drawing.

Pretty sure people will criticize the bad quality, but I think this is better than not having any translation, right?

I already translated 5 pages, I think there are 108 or something like that.

Where should I uploaded when it's finished?
I don't have account on any gallery web, I always use e-hentai.org and nhentai.net , I guess I should make an account there?

I could not hook the Anim's game demo, I tried some ITHVNR versions and the last Textractor to no avail. I hope that this changes in the full release.

Yup same with VNR and ITHVNR. Good to know it's not me but then again it sucks. Full games are installed into whatever directory, and the demo's are just ran from the .exe so here's hoping it's because of the fact that it IS a demo? I tried their Homestay game's demo and ITHVR nor VNR didn't hook either.

Please let me know about these issues! Preferably on GitHub issues but PM here or email is fine too.
Anyway this VN can be hooked like so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcEgjCoww5w

Last edited:
btw guys, lately I'm having a lot of free time, so I decided to translate a ntr manga.

Of course I'm doing it for free because the quality is not gonna be very high, since english is not my language. Other problem is the text that is over the drawing, I'm not even gonna bother to learn a pro way to do it, I'm just gonna put a box over it and try to not cover much of the drawing.

Pretty sure people will criticize the bad quality, but I think this is better than not having any translation, right?

I already translated 5 pages, I think there are 108 or something like that.

Where should I uploaded when it's finished?
I don't have account on any gallery web, I always use e-hentai.org and nhentai.net , I guess I should make an account there?

e-hentai is the best choice in my opinion.
I would help with the editing and QC but I don't have time, maybe you can try asking on some groups like lwb and redlantern if they want to help, they have discord servers.

e-hentai is the best choice in my opinion.
I would help with the editing and QC but I don't have time, maybe you can try asking on some groups like lwb and redlantern if they want to help, they have discord servers.

Nah, I'm not gonna bother anyone, I don't care if a box covers part of the drawing or if there are some grammatical errors, I'm just doing it for fun, I just want to try new things, and I'm enjoying it so far to be honest.

P Herb is one of my favorites and the artist/group released an amazing work: https://exhentai.org/g/1316182/0febd8be7a/

Excellent ending and some hot scenes. Not their best imo, but still great and has a fantasy scenario, check it out.

I love P Herb's stuff and this one was gooooooooood. Not all their work is NTR, but the stuff that is is pretty hot. This one is especially good. Just as good as this new one. It's be nice to see any of it translated really, but NTR focused CG galleries rarely get done.

CUCKOLD RPG looks like a love letter to Hanataka, so it's probably be on the same lines. Even used the same MC sprite. Silent protag. Has day and night times and progressed by exploring the map with no battles. Sounds exactly like NTRPG to me. Lets hope it's as good, preferably complete too.

Sorry if I might seem rather unresponsive to replies/PMs, but i've just started doing a lot of overtime at work so anything but short posts will be hard for me to manage.

@ [MENTION=106819]Yadoumi[/MENTION] If you plan to post it on a site like e-hentai, then I hope you're prepared to get flamed silly. I'm not that bothered so long as it's translated well enough and the text doesn't obstruct the art, but whenever people post anything that has a slightly awkward translation or is scanlated a little roughly and it's all they can talk about. The stuff in the work itself is hardly mentioned. I hope you're ready.

Nah, I'm not gonna bother anyone, I don't care if a box covers part of the drawing or if there are some grammatical errors, I'm just doing it for fun, I just want to try new things, and I'm enjoying it so far to be honest.

https://exhentai.org/g/1316182/0febd8be7a/ this!!!!!!!!!! By the love of god do it!!! Also i would concentrate in things liek this since i think they will give you less problems with the boxes.

wait really? Dead? not just maintenance or getting hack?

That is my same question, or even something like moving the domain?

Reactions: fguelffstan
Can anyone please summarize Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 for me, I just found out about it because of the upcoming ova and I just want to know more about the story.

I checked the sex scenes in the demo. At the end of the demo there are 3 sex scenes as examples. Based on what I saw in those sex scenes and your summary of the demo I have three words to say: "WHAT A WASTE". Really! Anim should have throw away the whole swapping idea, stick with only Mayumi, erase Ayako from the game and make a NTR focus on Eita and Mayumi. I can tell this will be really dissapointing for a NTR game. Actually is this even NTR? There is no such tag in getchu. Considering that developers are very carefully to point out when something has NTR, even if it's just a little bit of it, because purchasers are really sensitive about it, the fact that this doesn't have a NTR tag pretty much confirms that this is vainilla at its core. Anim is just trying to appeal NTR fans by adding some mystery at the begining (which I bet won't last long) and maybe one NTR ending, but that's it. Anim is just trowing us breadcrums. If they at least made a bigger dick for Eita, I mean what's that pencil dick? I can't believe Mayumi will be satisfied with that.

Ok, this is just me throwing a tantrum, but don't expect anything very good (NTR wise) from this game. If you do, I'm sure I will see this thread flooded with comments full of dissapointment from playing it. I say this because I see a lot of people excited by this game, but I'm almost sure, this won't be what they are expecting (at least they really like straight-shota).

Also I have a question: Do this kids were born in vitro? Where are the fathers/husbands? The Mothers are divorced? Widows? This could be a lot better if at least there were husbands around. It would make a good source of stealth-sex scenes. No seriouslly I want to know. So please, someone that has played the demo tell me where the fuck are the husbands. I'm too lazy and dissapointed to read the whole thing just to find out.
This is pretty much what i think about AnimTeamMM's new game too. I also skimmed through Orcsoft new game Omae no Kaa-chan, Ii Onna Da yo na. i think they would be pretty similar if not identical :(
Why not make NTR game with that setting (minus swapping)? In orcsoft game there was a scene when protag goes out and when he comes back, he notices a thread near his mother's lip (yeah, she was sucking his friend off while he was away) - but he will then just look at videos of what happened letter, provided by that friend, and then next day have sex himself with his friend's mother and record it - this could pretty awesome setup for mystery NTR but nooooo, we cant have nice things.
:deadsad:
Also i wonder if 1\4 game would be locked behind "special privilege" DLC wall with additional scenarios, like their previous game was... I mean is there a way to get them now or at least know what they contained :confused:

I will still try it, just not expecting much out of it. I also hope that they wouldn't abandon their NTR fans and next game would be proper NTR game. New game in same setting as Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei would be awesome
:lovestruck:

BTW People you can hook trial with good old AGTH
, i dunno why but this was the same with their previous trial too.

I know this is a bit off topic, (lets face it, this thread is also the Milf Central thread) but that new Tinkerbell game coming out next month looks fucking Bomba.. those character designs are sooo incredible, it's just a bummer that Tinkerbell is stuck in the old days of hentai when it comes to their story progression that comes off very artificial plus there's the problem with cracking and hooking those games.... bah.
Yeah, i really like design of redheaded milf and judging by samples CG there gonna be at least some stealth sex. To bad I'm not fan of oyakodon and harem stuff :( And i don't know how much of a netori game gonna have. I think i would like netori when there is prominent sympathetic NTRed character(s) who plays major role and is concerned about heroine and her slow change. That way i could feel his despair and jealousy, it would be almost like playing GOOD NTR game, but from different side. Unfortunately i have not find this kind of netori games yet. Heiantei games that I've played come close sometimes. Oh, and it is also better when heroine has adult son as well, it like doubles netori(netorare) effect.

Last edited:
Ah, 8 pages done, just 100 left.

btw, a couple of questions related to the english, since is not my language...

I'm gonna put them in spoiler.

- What word should I use? boobs, tits, breasts... (in this case, is a girl telling to another girl about her boobs, don't know if it changes the fact that is a girl who is talking.)

- What should I use between these? The penis doesn't fit in me, The penis doesn't fit on me, or The penis doesn't fit inside me.

- What word should I use? boobs, tits, breasts... (in this case, is a girl telling to another girl about her boobs, don't know if it changes the fact that is a girl who is talking.)

- What should I use between these? The penis doesn't fit in me, The penis doesn't fit on me, or The penis doesn't fit inside me.

Tits, boobs is okay. But for more vulgar context, use tits.

-----------
Anyone using Tsumino in here? Is it just me feeling their uploads is slower these days.

If it a "normal" conversation i would use breasts between girls, unless is like really carefree girls and they talk in a really carefree way. for example breasts could be like "lately my breats have been growing" or "does this shirt/bra make my breasts looklewd/big/etc?" or if say if a room full of girls that really don't interate with boys and they give a crude but innocent feel they could use the word tits, like it sound more vulgar but they use not becaus ethey are vulgar or lewd but rather innocent and insensitive.

BTW what are you translating? is it ntr?..............not saying it has to be ntr but.................. :korokke_uwooo: it better be........xD

Tits, boobs is okay. But for more vulgar context, use tits.

If it a "normal" conversation i would use breasts between girls, unless is like really carefree girls and they talk in a really carefree way. for example breasts could be like "lately my breats have been growing" or "does this shirt/bra make my breasts looklewd/big/etc?" or if say if a room full of girls that really don't interate with boys and they give a crude but innocent feel they could use the word tits, like it sound more vulgar but they use not becaus ethey are vulgar or lewd but rather innocent and insensitive.

Thanks to both of you, although I think the second question would be more appreciated, since it looks like it would be a more stupid error. Right now I have "in me" , but I think it sounds a bit weird.

BTW what are you translating? is it ntr?..............not saying it has to be ntr but.................. :korokke_uwooo: it better be........xD

I prefer to keep it secret until I'm about to finish it, but yeah, is ntr, well, kind of, I don't know since I have not read the ending, but the raws looks promising, at least for my tastes.

Thanks to both of you, although I think the second question would be more appreciated, since it looks like it would be a more stupid error. Right now I have "in me" , but I think it sounds a bit weird.

I prefer to keep it secret until I'm about to finish it, but yeah, is ntr, well, kind of, I don't know since I have not read the ending, but the raws looks promising, at least for my tastes.

Inside, although it should be "His penis won't fit inside me/of me" or Its* since for all i know is an orc xD

What font is this? :

1yplzn.png

I see that most of the translations are using that font.
I didn't care about it and I was using the font that was already selected, I think is arial.

I'm 13 pages in, should I rewrite them with the font that uses everybody or should I keep the one I'm using?

Comparison:

2ekn42g.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?