Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

any one know of any bestiality NTR? found a western game last night that was pretty short, but the main NTR was with a dog. it's an abondoned game. it was named "Post Apocalyptic Justin". if you ignored the girl at night, she will go wash the dog you found. she grows to hate you if you ignore her and like the dog even more. once she falls in love with the dog, she sneaks out of camp with the dog and has sex with it. the graphics and animation were bad, but scenario were hot.

western or japanese is fine.

any one know of any bestiality NTR? found a western game last night that was pretty short, but the main NTR was with a dog. it's an abondoned game. it was named "Post Apocalyptic Justin". if you ignored the girl at night, she will go wash the dog you found. she grows to hate you if you ignore her and like the dog even more. once she falls in love with the dog, she sneaks out of camp with the dog and has sex with it. the graphics and animation were bad, but scenario were hot.

Zein by Sanbun Kyoden

Mesuinu Hatsujouki ~Kageriyuku Nichijou~ https://vndb.org/v10314

I did not played it, but I think it has only the girl POV though, but I might be wrong.

Mesuinu Hatsujouki ~Kageriyuku Nichijou~ https://vndb.org/v10314

I did not played it, but I think it has only the girl POV though, but I might be wrong.

ah, i do remember this game. really old, but the art is amazing. i don't feel this is a true NTR game. as you play as the female so you don't bring the viewer any grief or heartache. all i got was excitement lol. it's gotta be a male lead for me to feel that NTR in my heart.

Speaking of non-traditional NTR, anyone know of any NTR games set around the medieval times or pretty much anything that isn't set in modern day, even Sci-Fi?

しなちくかすてぃーら's new game now with a late July release date rather than early august. Soon...

Shinachiku's new game looks interesting but RPGs w/ female only POV dont really work for NTR imo, it's a shame

Shinachiku's new game looks interesting but RPGs w/ female only POV dont really work for NTR imo, it's a shame

Different strokes for different folks I guess. For me the female POV is my favorite along with the husband/boyfriend POV. However I can't stand Netori, doesn't really work for me.

I read the description in dlsite, and it seems it will be an RPG with a story heavy orientation. RPG stuff, like fights, grinding, etc. will place a secondary role, wich I think it's great since those elements are sometimes distracting. I'm looking forward to this game.

Shinachiku said there will still be a few male POV scenes. but sure it takes a real backseat to everything else. Still- it's nice that they're switching things up too. As their last game was male protag- with mostly female povs during the NTR. Also they have already teased the game coming later this year with a shorthair tomboy heroine https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiKNGR6U8AIeldf.jpg

On unrelated note
There is a news about Dieselmine new NTR game http://ntrblog.com/archives/1071598961.html
I hope its gonna be another mystery NTR like the rest of their NTR games series.
So far I've finished only Itsu no Mani ka Kanojo wa... which was alright.
The rest are:
Aisai [Reverse Side]
Kimi ga Ita Toshoshitsu
Sister Deprived
Osananajimi o Ushinatta Natsu...
That is great news, I loved Sister Deprived and Kimi ga Ita and I'm saving the other titles for later. I think I got Mob Chara from a torrent, do you still need it?

That is great news, I loved Sister Deprived and Kimi ga Ita and I'm saving the other titles for later. I think I got Mob Chara from a torrent, do you still need it?
Yes please, to complete collection, if it isn't too much trouble.

DiYZAVSVQAAV76n.jpg

Now we have 3 ojisans and +1milf yay!

View attachment 19767

Now we have 3 ojisans and +1milf yay!

Venus always adds too much unnecesary stuff in their games. I would have preffer one ojisan, one milf, one daughter, one husband. Here we have 3 ojisans, 1 milf, 1 loli, 1 shota, 1 girl, 1 shounen. I don't know what will result of it, but I guess it's going to be story with unnecesary complexity.

It's juss a guess but I think this is going to be a NTR Dodecahedron. My problem with this kind of game is that I can't enjoy the whole thing. I know I will enjoy 3-4 scenes while wishing there would be more of those and less of the other scenes. I would be reluctanct to buy a game that I don't think will enjoy to the fullest or at least the majority of the scenes.

IMHO creators should try to keep it simple. A Netori guy that steals the girl from the Netori guy that steals the girl from the MC won't double the fun, it anything it will half it, at least for me. Of course there might be guys that enjoy that kind of set up and I don't mind some experiment or new things from time to time, it will keep the genre fresh, but in my experience, the best narrative works are the ones with a simple premise executed right, you don't really need some complex set up to make a good story.

DL-site updated info on Jinsei's upcoming new NTR game.

カノビッチ~彼女がビッチになった理由~

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ...&utm_medium=sns&utm_content=workpost_announce

Given the description I'm getting more of a Netorase feeling from this one. The osanajimi telling her past sexual experiences to the MC and he getting jelous/aroused about it. They will probably end up lovey dovey together in the end. That's fine, however what worries me is the Netori tag along with the pic in the upper right corner of the picture. It seems the MC fucking the girl (in the present) while she talks with someone else in the phone. From that I imagine that the guy that was Netorare becomes the Netori in the end, I could be totally wrong though. I really hope this doesn't turn into "cuck boyfriend becomes alpha male in the end". It almost sound like the premise NTR haters love: "I wish the boyfriend gets its revenge/get back the girlfriend... etc."

Ya, Shinachiku-Castella new game with milf back-to-classic rpg style and I heard its voiced too. GREAT!

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69734397

IT'S ALREADY OUT ON DLSITE

However I don't know how much NTR there would be on it, since there are no mention of husband/boyfriend in the description. I'm guessing the NTR will come from one of the side female characters, but I don't know since the description is vague. I guess I'll have to play it to find out. I honestly didn't like his previous games that much, they were not bad, but not that good either (I didn't finish them though, do they get better by the end?), however I'm thinking into buying it, since I like RPGs with female POV and corruption. I whish someone makes a review to know how the NTR plays in that game.

Edit: I don't see the voice tag in dlsite, so I guess no voice.

Sorry for such a pesimistic post. Even though I said those things I'm actually glad that we are finally getting some NTR games/updates after such a long drought. I hope the games and news keep coming.

Last edited:
Sorry for such a pesimistic post. Even though I said those things I'm actually glad that we are finally getting some NTR games/updates after such a long drought. I hope the games and news keep coming.

I can understand that, about Shinachiku-Castella voiced I heard from folks at ulmf, if it no voice that sad oh well I don't mind.
Here the reviewed by ntrblog. http://ntrblog.com/archives/1071707299.html
I can see 2 girls adventure, fucked around and I wonder if there any main male char going with them or 2girls(pov) only? about the game I'm not hype or anything me just glad that we got something(ntr?) to play. Dam vanilla folks got new games every month, im jelly!

VENUS games we knew that they love complicated ntr stuff(especially Shikiyoku no Komari Sou series) I guess us consumers can't do nothing about that \_(シ)_/ besides that walls of text the OVERALL VENUS quality still in good shape compare to other ntr company these days in this era.

Reactions: straight.shota
I can understand that, about Shinachiku-Castella voiced I heard from folks at ulmf, if it no voice that sad oh well I don't mind.
Here the reviewed by ntrblog. http://ntrblog.com/archives/1071707299.html
I can see 2 girls adventure, fucked around and I wonder if there any main male char going with them or 2girls(pov) only? about the game I'm not hype or anything me just glad that we got something(ntr?) to play. Dam vanilla folks got new games every month, im jelly!

VENUS games we knew that they love complicated ntr stuff(especially Shikiyoku no Komari Sou series) I guess us consumers can't do nothing about that \_(シ)_/ besides that walls of text the OVERALL VENUS quality still in good shape compare to other ntr company these days in this era.

If I understood the review correctly, there is not really NTR on this game. It seems like is more of a corruption game. However I'm not confident I understood correctly. I'll have to wait for someone on dlsite to review it to double check. Seems like false advertisment, or maybe there is NTR but is minor.

I think I'll play it anyway since I like strong willed girl corruption RPGs, however I'm reluctant to buy it now that I suspect there is little to none NTR on it.

Trust in Jinsei we must.......(yes imagine that with Yoda's voice)

I think the next game will be a little mindscrewy, like we won't know if the girls is really ntr at least at first, or like that doujin where the main guy can't tell if its his delusions or reality.

Venus always adds too much unnecesary stuff in their games. I would have preffer one ojisan, one milf, one daughter, one husband. Here we have 3 ojisans, 1 milf, 1 loli, 1 shota, 1 girl, 1 shounen. I don't know what will result of it, but I guess it's going to be story with unnecesary complexity.

It's juss a guess but I think this is going to be a NTR Dodecahedron. My problem with this kind of game is that I can't enjoy the whole thing. I know I will enjoy 3-4 scenes while wishing there would be more of those and less of the other scenes. I would be reluctanct to buy a game that I don't think will enjoy to the fullest or at least the majority of the scenes.

IMHO creators should try to keep it simple. A Netori guy that steals the girl from the Netori guy that steals the girl from the MC won't double the fun, it anything it will half it, at least for me. Of course there might be guys that enjoy that kind of set up and I don't mind some experiment or new things from time to time, it will keep the genre fresh, but in my experience, the best narrative works are the ones with a simple premise executed right, you don't really need some complex set up to make a good story.
I'm one of those guys :8 One of the reasons why i love Venus games is complexity. In typical NTR games there is Protag, girl and netori dude - you already know that that one girl would be fucked by that netori dude, the only thing that is unknown to you is how this gonna happen and how it will end.
When we have multiple characters you don't know what will happen to them and what role each of them gonna play in the story. Venus games with multiple characters quite often managed to surprise me, while in other NTR games I pretty much can already predict story and everything pretty accurately from a first few hours of playing or even reading game description.

But i also agree this is much harder to execute good and quite often there are little to none scenes with supporting heroines. But I'm pretty sure Venus can pull this off, especially if story will span more than one game like Shikiyoku no Komari Sou series consisting of 2 VNs.

Things i would like to see are more hidden sex around protag, maybe even PoV switching between ntred characters like playing as a son for a short time and hearing moms moans or something like that. Its more convenient with children PoV because they cant fully understand what is happening and/or are powerless to stop it anyway. With Adult protags they have to be somewhat oblivious not to notice it and become suspicious, which is fine by me, but may hurt seriousness of the story, i think. And i hope, we will have at least some anal scenes :)

But, guys, are we sure its even a VN? Maybe its just another manga :sigh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!