Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

From your words I expected you had to dig up all the lore to translate some terms but there was barely anything. You did nail the characters' personalities, tho.

Actually, if I could show you our initial draft you would facepalm really hard. For example the initial translation pegged Jin as Tsubaki's blood related brother. Also, some of the things like the curse of Emperor, Hazama being an empty shell etc. was something we completely mistranslated. I understand that from the reader's perspective this might not look much but it did felt tons of reading work when we were trying to get it right :S

Thanks for the release.....now to what god should i dedicate the sacrifices so the editing is finished this week? just saying......xD

I would say that would be the God of Miracles. Honestly, the game's translation isn't a 100% perfect. If it was just simple Editing work I would be done in a few days but this actually is a Editing/Translation Check work which is like rewriting almost all lines from scratch. The translator isn't well versed in English so sadly it isn't his fault either. Still, I would try my best to minimize the wait.

Actually, if I could show you our initial draft you would facepalm really hard. For example the initial translation pegged Jin as Tsubaki's blood related brother. Also, some of the things like the curse of Emperor, Hazama being an empty shell etc. was something we completely mistranslated. I understand that from the reader's perspective this might not look much but it did felt tons of reading work when we were trying to get it right :S

I would say that would be the God of Miracles. Honestly, the game's translation isn't a 100% perfect. If it was just simple Editing work I would be done in a few days but this actually is a Editing/Translation Check work which is like rewriting almost all lines from scratch. The translator isn't well versed in English so sadly it isn't his fault either. Still, I would try my best to minimize the wait.

Bahh, a few errors here and there aren't a big issue, so long as it isn't moon runes i am happy, plus NTR!!! i am wondering wich game it is, but right now i will pray to the god of ntr to speed it up even by 1 day xD, i mean it is a whole week we have off (here at least).

Curious about the circumstances of オレの彼女は堕ちてない! .. It's dls on dlsite are extremely low. at only 100. Even new titles that have come out in the last week or so have been bought and dl'd 300+ times and it came out late 2017. It says it's available to buy so i'm not sure whats going on there at all. Same goes for ログインしない間に寝取られるヒロイン達... I checked both sites blogs and didn't find any proof of distribution problems or incorrect release info or anything like that.

I no longer have problem with Netorase as long as it's well done. And now that you are bringing the subject up I might say something about how ANIM handled it. I thought something was off when I played it but couldn't put my finger on it (I mean something off besides what I already stated in my other posts about the game). Now, after reading your comment about the dialogue, I think I know what was it: The internal monologue of the MC in the sex scenes.

I could be wrong, since it's being some time since I played it, but I remember that in Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake the MC was really descriptive about his feelings, showing what he felt with every action and reaction from his wife and the envy he felt when she did it. I think that was really HOT!!! Also the MC really degraded himself comparing with the Netori guy, being fully aware of his own worthlessness, while at the same time being very excited by that same wothlessness. I think, that was really good.

On the contrary, I felt that the internal monologue of MC from ANIM's last game wasn't descriptive enough. I felt that he was just repeating the same tantra during the whole game: "YOSHINO!!! Ohhhh I feel so jelous, but this is so hot!!! (fap, fap, fap)..." He used different words but all was the same repeating loop. You can't convey jeloussy by repeating "I'm jealous!!!" over and over again, you have to be more descriptive than that.

His attitude during the sex scenes felt a little off too, like I could imaginine him fapping with a big happy face, like it was someone's else wife. I think the hotness in Netorase comes from the contrast between the excitement of the husband and his mortyfing feelings for what he is watching, so the husband should be fapping like crazy with a face full of tears, not with a big happy smile. That's the right attitude for an MC in a Netorase game IMHO.

Do you know by chance how many scenes were added?

EDIT: I wanted to say this for a while but I think Orcsoft is becoming more and more vainilla.

Well im not very experienced in Netorase genre, i just played only Yabunuma 1 as true netorase game and a few Atelier Sakura games like Mariko. Haven't played Marina yet, still hoping MangaGamer will pick them up so i can play whole series in non machine translated english :(
I personally don't get (share) MC's desire to see his girl with another man. What i get and enjoy thought is sense of danger, uncertainty, fear/possibility of loosing the girl and all those unknown things that happens between Girl and another man, while MC is not present there. In Yabunuma for example i really liked that scene in a hotel when MC is really worrying about what is happening - everything should be over long time ago but his wife has not returned yet, they don't open door and don't answer phone. I felt all that suspense and worries of MC.

I don't think that i like when MC is seeing his girl being with another man in front of him and getting excited by it. In Mariko those scenes did little for me. But i really liked the confession scene, especially lying and teasing parts.
I personally like when sex is happening but MC is not present, he (and us as a player) just hears it and maybe catch some glimpse of it. For me hearing and fantasizing about what is happening is more exciting than actually seeing it.

I will definitely play newest teamMM game, i may even buy it on DMM after all that DLC thing will be clear, i don't want to pay for "incomplete" game. Especially that with currency conversation 6k yen is like 3.3k rub and newest AAA games like Far Cry 5 cost 2k rub on steam :(

Edit.
Vainilla is the correct term? I thought it was Vanilla, anyway about this Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake game, is from the protagonist POV only? does have wife POV or even Netori guy POV?
I think I may have found the answer for that by reading the commentary on the CG set for the game, seems like is full protagonist POV

So I want to ask about 2 games. first:
Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru. how is the POV handled on this game? Is only protagonist? We see more from the heroine?

second:
Netorarenai ~Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midarana Keiyaku~ is only protagonist POV? or is more the heroine?
Played first half of 1st guy's route in Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru and just skipped through Netorarenai ~Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midarana Keiyaku~ - They both have jumping PoV between MC and heroine with focus on heroine aka non mystery :(
Skipped through some scenes in the beginning of In Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake - its MC PoV but he watches recordings(?) of wife's sex scenes.

Last edited:
Edit.

Played first half of 1st guy's route in Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru and just skipped through Netorarenai ~Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midarana Keiyaku~ - They both have jumping PoV between MC and heroine with focus on heroine aka non mystery :(
Skipped through some scenes in the beginning of In Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake - its MC PoV but he watches recordings(?) of wife's sex scenes.

I see. So is jump between the PoV I see, thanks for it! If is like that I can use the save and cherry pick what I want to see.

I see. So is jump between the PoV I see, thanks for it! If is like that I can use the save and cherry pick what I want to see.

Netorarenai isn't that bad, it isn't genius level ntr like jinsei or gatenkei but is a good fap xD, and it has a couple of fetishes done right, i actually liked it more than i was hoping so it wa sin a way a nice surprise.

Apparently Cleanfeel has been talking NorzZ about Leane of Legitimate Crown and says that they are interested in doing a full translation for it! I hope they plan to go through with it.

Apparently Cleanfeel has been talking NorzZ about Leane of Legitimate Crown and says that they are interested in doing a full translation for it! I hope they plan to go through with it.

Yay!!! I remember i pointed NorzZ in that direction (in the comments) hopefully something comes out of this..........anyonehere knows and is willing to help the incredible duo? maybe 2 persons so we can compare them to the a-team xD

Anyone have Reverse desire~裏返る欲望~ and Yanzuma Koharu ~Omae no Yome wa Ore no Mono~ I found links to them on datafile but everytime I try to download it turns to zero speed and the one time I managed to download it saved as html instead of rar. Does anyone have any alternate links?

You sure because all the Ver9 manga I ever seen translated are still there.

Last edited:
Well im not very experienced in Netorase genre, i just played only Yabunuma 1 as true netorase game and a few Atelier Sakura games like Mariko. Haven't played Marina yet, still hoping MangaGamer will pick them up so i can play whole series in non machine translated english :(
I personally don't get (share) MC's desire to see his girl with another man. What i get and enjoy thought is sense of danger, uncertainty, fear/possibility of loosing the girl and all those unknown things that happens between Girl and another man, while MC is not present there. In Yabunuma for example i really liked that scene in a hotel when MC is really worrying about what is happening - everything should be over long time ago but his wife has not returned yet, they don't open door and don't answer phone. I felt all that suspense and worries of MC.

I don't think that i like when MC is seeing his girl being with another man in front of him and getting excited by it. In Mariko those scenes did little for me. But i really liked the confession scene, especially lying and teasing parts.
I personally like when sex is happening but MC is not present, he (and us as a player) just hears it and maybe catch some glimpse of it. For me hearing and fantasizing about what is happening is more exciting than actually seeing it.

Edit.
I think we have very similar taste in NTR game :). I totally agree with Yabunuma and Mariko. Mariko is maybe a pioneer in confession scene but i don't really feel the bond between MC and Mariko. MC pretty much only busy working. Just bite the bullet and play Marina, it's a good chance to learn Japanese too if you're not busy progressing the "story" :).
Yabunuma 2 is even better, Yabunuma 1 while good, is a bit dated.
While Orcsoft's Tsuma ga kirei ni natta wake has very hot scenes, superior audio, the dialog and story falls short.
I feel like the dialog, story, and characters is copied from previous games, only slightly changing it.
Also, when the game begins, she pretty much already fell to the NTR guy. After that it's only H-scene after H-scene. Instead of NTR game with H-scene, it's nukige with NTR in it.

how come there are many old NTR works removed from sad panda?? like Ver9 etc...
This also happens to me. I don't know if it still exists but not available to me when I search it or it's deleted.
Could anyone confirm this?

everybody NEED to play this game
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=980091

This game is a masterpiece. Too bad I not have a international credit card to BUY it to support the game developers. If you guys can buy it, please, buy it, this game deserve our support. The best NTR game of the last years, I masturbated 6 times playing just the first hour of this game, and it is a amazing thing, since I am already 40 years old and most of the time I not have so much energy. this game gave me inspiration and make my heart full of NTR passion.

This game is a masterpiece. Too bad I not have a international credit card to BUY it to support the game developers. If you guys can buy it, please, buy it, this game deserve our support. The best NTR game of the last years, I masturbated 6 times playing just the first hour of this game, and it is a amazing thing, since I am already 40 years old and most of the time I not have so much energy. this game gave me inspiration and make my heart full of NTR passion.
Are you that FHC - the NTR legend? :eek:

I've played that game, VA and art were nice and it had some good scenes like when MC is listening to his sister moaning in his headphones(?) while shopping with her. I also liked, i dunno how to say it in english, more sexually open and cheerful Sister's personality, it was different from unexperienced and naive virgins that we usually have as a heroines (unless they are milfs). But i personally didn't get much of NTR feelings from this game. Game itself was also pretty short and i cant say that i liked the endings :(

Anyway, I'm glad that you liked it and still alive, you did a lot for NTR scene and disappeared (or become inactive) way before i even got into this NTR stuff a few years ago. So just want to use this opportunity and thank you for all you did.
:samuraihero:

Last edited:

Agreed! The scenario is incredibly erotic. IMO, it's the most replayable, re-fappable game in the past 3 years at least. I'm praying for a sequel. I have no idea how well it sold, but get this... it is Team NTR's highest scoring game on Erogamescape (yes, higher than the Marina series). That's got to count for something.

As much as I love the game, I can absolutely understand why other NTR fans won't even touch it. I mean, there's no "stealing" really. There's no romantic relationship between the hero and heroine to defile. There's no in-your-face humiliation. There's no virgin heroine. There's no bad end. With all that said, the writing still manages to provoke the pangs of intense jealousy you can only get from a quality NTR title.

Last edited:
Are you that FHC - the NTR legend? :eek:

I've played that game, VA and art were nice and it had some good scenes like when MC is listening to his sister moaning in his headphones(?) while shopping with her. I also liked, i dunno how to say it in english, more sexually open and cheerful Sister's personality, it was different from unexperienced and naive virgins that we usually have as a heroines (unless they are milfs). But i personally didn't get much of NTR feelings from this game. Game itself was also pretty short and i cant say that i liked the endings :(

Anyway, I'm glad that you liked it and still alive, you did a lot for NTR scene and disappeared (or become inactive) way before i even got into this NTR stuff a few years ago. So just want to use the opportunity and thank you for all you did.
:samuraihero:

I not played until the end yet. Just playing five minutes I cum. Playing 30 minutes I cum 6 times. My penis is in pain. I need wait 2 days until I can play it again. How many years it not happens, I can masturbate only ONE time per day because of my age, does not matter which game I play, but this time SIX TIMES !!!! I will die If I play it today again. I will begin to play tomorrow, If my penis recover.

I hope It have a happy end. I hate bad endings. But, not spoil the end for me, ok ? I am looking forward to begin to play the game again and do a lot of masturbation, but, If you say that the game have bad ending will mess up all my fun.

Wait, you alive!!!!!!???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!