Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Doujins, one is a nalvas doujin i wanted to do that also received some "backing" =P
The others are retranslations of a mix of doujins (by takeda hiromitsu, hal, tanabe kyou) that previously had low quality translations. None of them is netorare I'm afraid.

Doujins, one is a nalvas doujin i wanted to do that also received some "backing" =P
The others are retranslations of a mix of doujins (by takeda hiromitsu, hal, tanabe kyou) that previously had low quality translations. None of them is netorare I'm afraid.

Takeda hiromitsu and no ntr? Man that is either the sister breeder series or some of his really old ones.............are the hal ones the happy ones or the scary ones?

Latest chapter from Tsuzura Kuzukago - Uragiri no ai wa mitsu no aji (tl: love betrayal tastes like honey) is great.
Continuing from last chapter, the husband asks Kanae to cheat again with her lover, this time with husband permission. She accepts on the condition that he doesn't ask about her lover's identity. Kanae is in love hotel having passionate sex (wearing condom due to promise with husband) with her lover, Kyousuke while husband is in agony wondering if he should cancel the netorase and why Kanae hides her lover's identity. Kyousuke sends pict of Kanae holding condom to husband. Suddenly husband remembers something, he search for his old album and it turns out Kyousuke is his former student. the plot thickens..
(bonus: it turns out the husband's name is Kenji, Kenji get it? LoL. althought with different kanji, 健次 instead of 健二 from certain game :D)

Reactions: Gnoomoos
Hey guys I was thinking on maybe trying Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma (https://vndb.org/v20484) from Waffle, so I was wondering if anyone can answer a few questions
1. There's wife POV?
2. Is it heavy on rape?
3. There's a way to avoid group?

thanks in advance!
#waitingforANIMdlcTomorrow! #hopeisNTRDoujima

Hey guys I was thinking on maybe trying Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma (https://vndb.org/v20484) from Waffle, so I was wondering if anyone can answer a few questions
1. There's wife POV?
2. Is it heavy on rape?
3. There's a way to avoid group?

thanks in advance!
#waitingforANIMdlcTomorrow! #hopeisNTRDoujima
I finished MC's PoV when it came out but don't remember much about game :(. So i hope another folks here will help you more.
1) There is MC PoV first play through then you can see wife's PoV
2) It starts with rape, but heroine is cumming during it against her will, or enjoying it at some level.
3) Don't remember about details of group scenes, but i remember that all ending are pretty sad, some are more sad some are less.

Its not a vanilla romance ntr, more of a sad and aggressive stuff (with anal, some pee drinking, etc). I personally like it that way, but not everyone will. Also writing isn't super good and if i remember right Netori dude is voiced.

Edit. Overall i liked MC PoV but it could also be better.
Edit2. How does one get team.MM new game's DLC? Would they be sold separately or if i buy game on say on DMM they will be as a free update?

Last edited:
I finished MC's PoV when it came out but don't remember much about game :(. So i hope another folks here will help you more.
1) There is MC PoV first play through then you can see wife's PoV
2) It starts with rape, but heroine is cumming during it against her will, or enjoying it at some level.
3) Don't remember about details of group scenes, but i remember that all ending are pretty sad, some are more sad some are less.

Its not a vanilla romance ntr, more of a sad and aggressive stuff (with anal, some pee drinking, etc). I personally like it that way, but not everyone will. Also writing isn't super good and if i remember right Netori dude is voiced.

Edit. Overall i liked MC PoV but it could also be better.
Edit2. How does one get team.MM new game's DLC? Would they be sold separately or if i buy game on say on DMM they will be as a free update?

Thanks for the info. If is like that is not for me. Not a fan of much rape and asshole netori guys.

About ANIM dlc from what I saw from the site + google translate (so could be wrong) is free. Now, I don't know how to get it.

Algo new ANIM game http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc056/pre/ Anyone can guess what is about? I think is either netori or those mother incest.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. If is like that is not for me. Not a fan of much rape and asshole netori guys.

About ANIM dlc from what I saw from the site + google translate (so could be wrong) is free. Now, I don't know how to get it.

Algo new ANIM game http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc056/pre/ Anyone can guess what is about? I think is either netori or those mother incest.

The website will be open soon, however from the title it says something like: "Neesan X Neesan! Who do you like? Both..." So I think it's pretty save to assume it's vainilla, but who knows (I hope is oneshota at least :D).

The website will be open soon, however from the title it says something like: "Neesan X Neesan! Who do you like? Both..." So I think it's pretty save to assume it's vainilla, but who knows (I hope is oneshota at least :D).

I think maybe I'm one of the few that don't enjoy shota, but if is Vanilla I think there's a good chance of being shota, is quite popular lately and probably sells well enough.

スズヤ(suzuyas) new game is out. Dlsite doesn't have it labeled as NTR but so far most of their games have been(their last game was one of my favorite NTR titles of the year)- but the review comments say that it has some NTR content. Might be worth checking out and it's on sukebei now.

New Netori game from Waffle. Girlfriend Netori it seems. Release in June.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE. Even though there is still not much on it.

I hope the protagonist (Netori guy) is not an asshole. IMO having a girlfriend/wife fallen for an asshole guy just for dick reasons is quite weak and overused.
I suppose part of what makes ANIM, ANIM is that they netori guys are more than that.
But going back to Waffle game I'm really waiting for the Mother/step-mother one. I hope is nice and I hope for pregnancy threesome ending!
I'm not much into mother son blood-related incest. But I sure do enjoy stepmom. (GOD DAMN IT HEARTFUL MAMAN FOR THIS NEW FETISH!)

I hope the protagonist (Netori guy) is not an asshole. IMO having a girlfriend/wife fallen for an asshole guy just for dick reasons is quite weak and overused.
I suppose part of what makes ANIM, ANIM is that they netori guys are more than that.
But going back to Waffle game I'm really waiting for the Mother/step-mother one. I hope is nice and I hope for pregnancy threesome ending!
I'm not much into mother son blood-related incest. But I sure do enjoy stepmom. (GOD DAMN IT HEARTFUL MAMAN FOR THIS NEW FETISH!)

I was just watching a show called "caso cerrado" with my mother, or was it "casos de familia"?, anyway the case was about a couple where the husband discovered his wife cheated on him...with a dwarf, because its either her fetish or something about her not liking big dicks, and there is no doubt about the cheaing since "their" daughter was diagnosed with some form of enanism, so if shit like this happens i will take "wife turns into big dicked addict" ANY time, is at least less weird that way......

The graphics look awesome but I think is vainilla. Also I don't think it would be that good, however I will probably try it anyway since there is nothing good lately.

Any news from the DLC from ANIM? It's already 23 in japan and DMM already updated its website. It kind of worries me that ANIM says nothing about it, kind of weird.

On the other hand there is a remake of Moto AV Danyuu Kyoushi no Kimoyama Sensei from "Ecchi na Taikendan Kokuhaku Toukou Otoko Jyuku" on sadpanda. I'm talking about Gomen ne, Kyou no Deito Ikenakunacchatta. I would have preffer a new work (with a wife preferably) but damn, I really like that artist stuff. I would buy it from DMM only to support him (I have bought a couple of his works in the past), but he is publishing in the "Japan only" DMM section now. Damn it, it means that I'll have to wait for any new stuff from him to be published in sadpanda from now on.

On other news Secret Babes 6 from RoomV has being released for a while now in Dlsite. I really love that guy works, to the point I have bought everyone of their releases till now. I don't know what it is exactly but there is a sensuality in his works that reminds me of the good old days of hentai. All his works are simple and straight to the point: A guy (an ojisan in most cases) talks to a wife and then starts groping her, then having sex all over the room in a panoramic scene (like ANIM/Venus style of scenes but with animations). The wife is reluctant at first but ends up enjoying it. Most of his works have 2 scenes and 3 in some cases and also a short "Happy Ending" (The husband coming home and finding the pregnant wife being fucked by the NTR guy).The only bad thing about them is the lenght, they are kind of short, half hour to an hour maybe, depending on your fapping speed (LOL), and assuming that you read the dialog. Anyway I really like his works and I would like more people to buy them, so he won't dissapear, so if you can afford it support this artist.

I was just watching a show called "caso cerrado" with my mother, or was it "casos de familia"?, anyway the case was about a couple where the husband discovered his wife cheated on him...with a dwarf, because its either her fetish or something about her not liking big dicks, and there is no doubt about the cheaing since "their" daughter was diagnosed with some form of enanism, so if shit like this happens i will take "wife turns into big dicked addict" ANY time, is at least less weird that way......

In that case I can only think is about wife's fetishes.... I still don't enjoy asshole rapist netori guys...But even if the dwarf (or shota) was the sweetest guy in the world I wouldn't play it. I can't enjoy a guy shorter than the woman.

The graphics look awesome but I think is vainilla. Also I don't think it would be that good, however I will probably try it anyway since there is nothing good lately.

Any news from the DLC from ANIM? It's already 23 in japan and DMM already updated its website. It kind of worries me that ANIM says nothing about it, kind of weird.

On the other hand there is a remake of Moto AV Danyuu Kyoushi no Kimoyama Sensei from "Ecchi na Taikendan Kokuhaku Toukou Otoko Jyuku" on sadpanda. I'm talking about Gomen ne, Kyou no Deito Ikenakunacchatta. I would have preffer a new work (with a wife preferably) but damn, I really like that artist stuff. I would buy it from DMM only to support him (I have bought a couple of his works in the past), but he is publishing in the "Japan only" DMM section now. Damn it, it means that I'll have to wait for any new stuff from him to be published in sadpanda from now on.

On other news Secret Babes 6 from RoomV has being released for a while now in Dlsite. I really love that guy works, to the point I have bought everyone of their releases till now. I don't know what it is exactly but there is a sensuality in his works that reminds me of the good old days of hentai. All his works are simple and straight to the point: A guy (an ojisan in most cases) talks to a wife and then starts groping her, then having sex all over the room in a panoramic scene (like ANIM/Venus style of scenes but with animations). The wife is reluctant at first but ends up enjoying it. Most of his works have 2 scenes and 3 in some cases and also a short "Happy Ending" (The husband coming home and finding the pregnant wife being fucked by the NTR guy).The only bad thing about them is the lenght, they are kind of short, half hour to an hour maybe, depending on your fapping speed (LOL), and assuming that you read the dialog. Anyway I really like his works and I would like more people to buy them, so he won't dissapear, so if you can afford it support this artist.

I would like to support, but money is a problem. I'm not from US so dollar convertion fuck me up. 10US dollars is almost 40bucks for me.

Alternatives links to this?
(同人CG集) [くにふとわーく (くにふと)] 私はこれからも、きっとあなたが好き
https://e-hentai.org/g/1181680/648e602ebe/
Just bite the bullet and learn how to visit Sad Panda (Google for more info):
https://exhentai.org/g/1181680/648e602ebe/

スズヤ(suzuyas) new game is out. Dlsite doesn't have it labeled as NTR but so far most of their games have been(their last game was one of my favorite NTR titles of the year)- but the review comments say that it has some NTR content. Might be worth checking out and it's on sukebei now.

https://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE219459.html

I'll skip this one for now even if it has NTR in it, prostitute heroines rarely make for a compelling story:
* Story
The heroine Lilia is a prostitute girl.
One day she is assigned to a customer who lives in the imperial capital.
Using her own body and prostitution techniques, she earns money
on the way to the imperial capital through various troubles and H events.
Will Lilia eventually be able to arrive in the imperial capital?

* Game
- Playtime: approx. 2~3 hours (estimated)
- A comedic RPG with easy battle system (only touching, except boss battles etc.).
- Reminiscence room is loaded as a post-game content (with all scenes unlocked).
- Message skip / On / Off text window / Perma-dash / Back log / Volume adjustment

* H Scenes
Lilia, as a professional prostitute, can carry on her business

I saw a lot of Bitch Bokujo comments, which I frankly skimmed past since they seemed to be too story oriented. Did any of you actually enjoy it, whatever its plot may be? Would anyone recommend it? Again, don't need the story specifics, just whether it's fun/compelling to play or somewhat of a dime-a-dozen game.

I've started playing this one recently, 'Hermit Crab':
https://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ129935.html

Game's about a heroine possessed by a demon and needs an exorcism; you're a magician with a heavy backstory, and are picked upon by the heroine with a mixture of humorous and femdom dialogue and/or actions. If you like water works, I guess you might want to play the game. ;)

Don't know how I feel about it overall. Personally, I ultimately wouldn't recommend it but it's kinda unique. Interactivity is extremely limited; static, uninteresting quests that largely require stepping through the story (turns) sufficient times before unlocking a 'skill' that enables quest completion. There's no real mystery, N-many turns later you'll have unlocked a skill, and you need to repeat this cycle up to a dozen times to get all of the skills (which I haven't gotten to yet). Small map with typically little NPC dialogue changes.

The CG is extremely limited at the benefit of small chibi animations, but the animations are recycled and not that sexy, so the effect fades away. You have plenty of lovey-dovey scenes between the hero and heroine, but while there are deviations, the experience is repetitive.

The game starts off somewhat charming, yet does drag on for too long eventually. A lot of grind for so-so return. Worth trying if you have nothing else in mind, but only then, and only as much as you can stomach. I've just gotten past the midway / NTR start now, and I'm quite fatigued. Maybe if I spread it out longer, I'd be more positive, given the unique cut-scenes? It's definitely lacking in various areas though.

Speaking of Suzuya- I'm going to replay ロイドとサーシャと7人の浮気相手たち soon. Someone asked a while back if the update was just bugfixing or if it added scenes and supposedly it adds 17 cgs for noel because of popular demand. I liked the game so that's enough for me to check it out again I think.

Anim's Site promising some sample cgi from DLC later....

The DLC is already out, but you can only dowload it with a privilege DLC card included in the product (the package of the physical release I'm guessing). Or at least that's what I understand from THIS TWEET

I'll check the DVD anyway to see if there is something there, but I doubt it. So, does anyone have the links to this download?

Just bite the bullet and learn how to visit Sad Panda (Google for more info):
https://exhentai.org/g/1181680/648e602ebe/

https://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE219459.html

I'll skip this one for now even if it has NTR in it, prostitute heroines rarely make for a compelling story:
* Story
The heroine Lilia is a prostitute girl.
One day she is assigned to a customer who lives in the imperial capital.
Using her own body and prostitution techniques, she earns money
on the way to the imperial capital through various troubles and H events.
Will Lilia eventually be able to arrive in the imperial capital?

* Game
- Playtime: approx. 2~3 hours (estimated)
- A comedic RPG with easy battle system (only touching, except boss battles etc.).
- Reminiscence room is loaded as a post-game content (with all scenes unlocked).
- Message skip / On / Off text window / Perma-dash / Back log / Volume adjustment

* H Scenes
Lilia, as a professional prostitute, can carry on her business

I saw a lot of Bitch Bokujo comments, which I frankly skimmed past since they seemed to be too story oriented. Did any of you actually enjoy it, whatever its plot may be? Would anyone recommend it? Again, don't need the story specifics, just whether it's fun/compelling to play or somewhat of a dime-a-dozen game.

I've started playing this one recently, 'Hermit Crab':
https://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ129935.html

Game's about a heroine possessed by a demon and needs an exorcism; you're a magician with a heavy backstory, and are picked upon by the heroine with a mixture of humorous and femdom dialogue and/or actions. If you like water works, I guess you might want to play the game. ;)

Don't know how I feel about it overall. Personally, I ultimately wouldn't recommend it but it's kinda unique. Interactivity is extremely limited; static, uninteresting quests that largely require stepping through the story (turns) sufficient times before unlocking a 'skill' that enables quest completion. There's no real mystery, N-many turns later you'll have unlocked a skill, and you need to repeat this cycle up to a dozen times to get all of the skills (which I haven't gotten to yet). Small map with typically little NPC dialogue changes.

The CG is extremely limited at the benefit of small chibi animations, but the animations are recycled and not that sexy, so the effect fades away. You have plenty of lovey-dovey scenes between the hero and heroine, but while there are deviations, the experience is repetitive.

The game starts off somewhat charming, yet does drag on for too long eventually. A lot of grind for so-so return. Worth trying if you have nothing else in mind, but only then, and only as much as you can stomach. I've just gotten past the midway / NTR start now, and I'm quite fatigued. Maybe if I spread it out longer, I'd be more positive, given the unique cut-scenes? It's definitely lacking in various areas though.

i would reccomend it, bitch went with his own way (although he could have made more scenes, and go a little more extreme kick the dog xD) and there are a couple of easter eggs and lanshade hangings to the ero rpg industry in general, half the "bad ends" are like he is saying "see this is why ntr/rape/etc happens in all those games, is either that or death", and even witht he language barrier i laughed at some of it.

My only complains are a forced grinding near the end and the second loli scene.....you will know what i am talking about when you see it......

Reactions: traversal
Hi guys

I have been reading this thread for a while but just decided to make an account mainly because I have been looking for some games which I can't seem to find anywhere.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ219578.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ218880.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ217258.html

I have been curious about these games but while most dlsite games can be found somewhere I never managed to find games with this artstyle :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]