Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

BTW, why atelier sakura new game, futarikiri sekai is in team ntr section?

Is not, if I'm not mistaken, they said that there is no "team ntr" anymore, they closed all the "teams" and now all the games are just "atelier sakura" , no "teams", but the web didn't change so the games still appear on the "team ntr" section.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember reading something like that on twitter....

The DLC is already out, but you can only dowload it with a privilege DLC card included in the product (the package of the physical release I'm guessing). Or at least that's what I understand from THIS TWEET

I'll check the DVD anyway to see if there is something there, but I doubt it. So, does anyone have the links to this download?

I guess all we can do is wait for a release...

I hope it's a NTR content..

scenario by onboro, hopefully it's better than Marina

http://ntrblog.com/archives/1070229338.html

The heroin strangely reminds me Mariko.

About the ANIM dlc. I too hope is NTR and is Doujima.... but I'm not gonna bet on it. I think it can be just more netorase plays as well.
I just don't want to hype and be disappointed..

New netorase game from atelier sakura in May, and this time is not a highschool girl, they finally go back to married woman.

https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/976980771322802176/photo/1

Dude, thanks again for keeping that eagle eye on twitter ntr updates. Fuck tho.... this game isn't coming out till May, then we got till late summer for the 2 mom Orcsoft game, and who knows when the new Heiantei will come out... This year is pissing me off so far, i'd like to play some of these games before we all get smote by a planet-x armageddon for fuck sake

Does anyone have a recommendation for a NTR with the father-in-law? There's the Anim one, but wanted to know if there was anything else.

Dude, thanks again for keeping that eagle eye on twitter ntr updates. Fuck tho.... this game isn't coming out till May, then we got till late summer for the 2 mom Orcsoft game, and who knows when the new Heiantei will come out... This year is pissing me off so far, i'd like to play some of these games before we all get smote by a planet-x armageddon for fuck sake
I feel you man. No good NTR game this year, almost no ntr games at all :(, but good thing is that we are only 3 months in. Also Jinsei should release his game this summer i think.
About Heiantei.
Isnt thier next game would be netori? This company is loved by many for their Netori games, but i would also like to see more NTR games like Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka? ~Kyouiku Mama to Kateikyoushi~ i liked concept and Son's PoV.

Orcsoft Moms game is a light hearted mom netorase game according to http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1366.html#post2901187 . This year is probably gonna be netorase year.
:sigh:
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that people who likes netori and netorase get good stuff, i just want to get good stuff too :bigeyes:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a NTR with the father-in-law? There's the Anim one, but wanted to know if there was anything else.
Heres what i played and they were not bad.
Waka Tsuma Hakuchuu no Himitsu Was pretty good but a bit short, with separate Husband and wife PoVs.
Marriage Blue has 1 route
You can also view netorare + non related blood\father tags on vndb.
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-513~1318.tagspoil-2&rfil=&s=title&o=a

About Heiantei.
Isnt thier next game would be netori? This company is loved by many for their Netori games, but i would also like to see more NTR games like Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka? ~Kyouiku Mama to Kateikyoushi~ i liked concept and Son's PoV.

Yes, is gonna be netori, and is almost confirmed that will come out in September.

By the way, is very possible that they make it longer than usual and instead of being 1800 yen, it will be 3600 yen.
If it sells good, maybe they start making longer games and of course, the time between game and game would increase....

It seems the gods of netorare have decided to bless us because Pabloc from the konosora retranslaion project on fuwanovel said that he is considering 涙声のギニヨル by 栗pick for his next project!

Hey again ThreadMembers,

Back here once more; this time with a bit of a different kind of project that my team recently finished. On behalf of my group I present to you: Ochiru Zero no Tsurugi by SAKULA

c7a0894454.jpg

Now the reason I called it different was because, and some of you might have already recognized it but, this particular title is actually a parody of the famous BlazBlue game series. This was a bit exhausting to do since we had to reference the original source quite a lot and it didn't help that no one on team was familiar with BlazBlue at all. Either way, if there are any fans of the series on this forum I would be very interested if you have any feedback to give. We did our research and tried to nail it but we would still like to know if we actually succeeded or not.

Read Here: E-Hentai

Thank you and Enjoy.

PS: I didn't mention this until now but I have been working on an NTR RPG with a friend for a while now. I am glad to announce that the translation work is 100% complete but Editing work is still at 10% or so. I'll be formally making an announcement in the coming weeks regarding the final release. So stay tuned for further NTR goodies in the near future.

Regards,
LonerPrime

Last edited:
Japanese players are saying that the recent Bokudaka DLC from Anim.teamMM is just adding some content during the cohabition between Dojima and Yoshino, but nothing else infortunately... So, it's sad but this isn't a Netorare alternative.

I feel you man. No good NTR game this year, almost no ntr games at all :(, but good thing is that we are only 3 months in. Also Jinsei should release his game this summer i think.
About Heiantei.
Isnt thier next game would be netori? This company is loved by many for their Netori games, but i would also like to see more NTR

You're right they mainly produce netori games, but i gotta throw up my white flag and admit that i'm not as strict of an ntr fan as most; honestly, just because a game has an ntr theme doesn't mean that the writing will do anything for me. I like the Heiantei circle because their writer has a way of coming up with dialogue that's really hot to me (for years now) regardless of the games theme. There's a very sensitive point of every ntr or netori game when the wife/girlfriend breaks (or doesn't) that's very important and some games really flop or crash hard when it comes to storytelling.

Just some further observations when it comes to the theme of strictly ntr, it seems like nearly half of the ntr games that come out nowadays are of a partner swapping nature which is a turn off to me and although it is probably the most realistic type of ntr scenario, it feels like a lazy way to give the husband/boyfriend an opportunity to express a detailed reaction at his partner being banged by another person.

If it sells good, maybe they start making longer games and of course, the time between game and game would increase....

lol... of all companies i don't see why they think they need to make longer games. One of the things that has always been apealing to me about their games is the length. Besides Anim.team.ntr and alicesoft, i don't see anyone doing games with more writing content than them. wtf

This was a bit exhausting to do since we had to reference the original source quite a lot and it didn't help that no one on team was familiar with BlazeBlue at all. Either way, if there are any fans of the series on this forum I would be very interested if you have any feedback to give. We did our research and tried to nail it but we would still like to know if we actually succeeded or not.

From your words I expected you had to dig up all the lore to translate some terms but there was barely anything. You did nail the characters' personalities, tho.

You're right they mainly produce netori games, but i gotta throw up my white flag and admit that i'm not as strict of an ntr fan as most; honestly, just because a game has an ntr theme doesn't mean that the writing will do anything for me. I like the Heiantei circle because their writer has a way of coming up with dialogue that's really hot to me (for years now) regardless of the games theme. There's a very sensitive point of every ntr or netori game when the wife/girlfriend breaks (or doesn't) that's very important and some games really flop or crash hard when it comes to storytelling.

Just some further observations when it comes to the theme of strictly ntr, it seems like nearly half of the ntr games that come out nowadays are of a partner swapping nature which is a turn off to me and although it is probably the most realistic type of ntr scenario, it feels like a lazy way to give the husband/boyfriend an opportunity to express a detailed reaction at his partner being banged by another person.

lol... of all companies i don't see why they think they need to make longer games. One of the things that has always been apealing to me about their games is the length. Besides Anim.team.ntr and alicesoft, i don't see anyone doing games with more writing content than them. wtf

Same for me, as long as the writing is good I don't mind if it is either Netori or Netorare. Unfortunately Alicesfot's last two games have both been shorter and not as good as the previous ones. :( I hope they come out with a longer, better game this year and bounce back from their slump.

Hey again ThreadMembers,

Back here once more; this time with a bit of a different kind of project that my team recently finished. On behalf of my group I present to you: Ochiru Zero no Tsurugi by SAKULA

c7a0894454.jpg

Now the reason I called it different was because, and some of you might have already recognized it but, this particular title is actually a parody of the famous BlazeBlue game series. This was a bit exhausting to do since we had to reference the original source quite a lot and it didn't help that no one on team was familiar with BlazeBlue at all. Either way, if there are any fans of the series on this forum I would be very interested if you have any feedback to give. We did our research and tried to nail it but we would still like to know if we actually succeeded or not.

Read Here: E-Hentai

Thank you and Enjoy.

PS: I didn't mention this until now but I have been working on an NTR RPG with a friend for a while now. I am glad to announce that the translation work is 100% complete but Editing work is still at 10% or so. I'll be formally making an announcement in the coming weeks regarding the final release. So stay tuned for further NTR goodies in the near future.

Regards,
LonerPrime

Thanks for the release.....now to what god should i dedicate the sacrifices so the editing is finished this week? just saying......xD

I no longer have problem with Netorase as long as it's well done. And now that you are bringing the subject up I might say something about how ANIM handled it. I thought something was off when I played it but couldn't put my finger on it (I mean something off besides what I already stated in my other posts about the game). Now, after reading your comment about the dialogue, I think I know what was it: The internal monologue of the MC in the sex scenes.

I could be wrong, since it's being some time since I played it, but I remember that in Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake the MC was really descriptive about his feelings, showing what he felt with every action and reaction from his wife and the envy he felt when she did it. I think that was really HOT!!! Also the MC really degraded himself comparing with the Netori guy, being fully aware of his own worthlessness, while at the same time being very excited by that same wothlessness. I think, that was really good.

On the contrary, I felt that the internal monologue of MC from ANIM's last game wasn't descriptive enough. I felt that he was just repeating the same tantra during the whole game: "YOSHINO!!! Ohhhh I feel so jelous, but this is so hot!!! (fap, fap, fap)..." He used different words but all was the same repeating loop. You can't convey jeloussy by repeating "I'm jealous!!!" over and over again, you have to be more descriptive than that.

His attitude during the sex scenes felt a little off too, like I could imaginine him fapping with a big happy face, like it was someone's else wife. I think the hotness in Netorase comes from the contrast between the excitement of the husband and his mortyfing feelings for what he is watching, so the husband should be fapping like crazy with a face full of tears, not with a big happy smile. That's the right attitude for an MC in a Netorase game IMHO.

Japanese players are saying that the recent Bokudaka DLC from Anim.teamMM is just adding some content during the cohabition between Dojima and Yoshino, but nothing else infortunately... So, it's sad but this isn't a Netorare alternative.

Do you know by chance how many scenes were added?

EDIT: I wanted to say this for a while but I think Orcsoft is becoming more and more vainilla.

Last edited:
Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake

EDIT: I wanted to say this for a while but I think Orcsoft is becoming more and more vainilla.

Vainilla is the correct term? I thought it was Vanilla, anyway about this Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake game, is from the protagonist POV only? does have wife POV or even Netori guy POV?
I think I may have found the answer for that by reading the commentary on the CG set for the game, seems like is full protagonist POV

So I want to ask about 2 games. first:
Dare mo ga Kanojo o Neratteru. how is the POV handled on this game? Is only protagonist? We see more from the heroine?

second:
Netorarenai ~Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midarana Keiyaku~ is only protagonist POV? or is more the heroine?

Last edited:
Do you know by chance how many scenes were added?

Infortunately I don't.

Also, the Japanese players aren't very clear in their comments, even about the fact that the DLC is just a mid-game adding, so eventually, it's up to speculation about the fact that's it's just a mid-game update. It's even possible that Anim.teamMM added some dangerous love feelings between Yoshino and Dojima during that cohabitation week. I would like to see that.

Bokudaka really frustrated me about all that carful moves. Yoshino love Ken'Ichi to much and is absolutely not willing to past the line, and all her decisions during the Netorase times are oriented around her love for her husband. I would like to see that love being tested by her growing desire for Dojima. In Dojima's rout, she limited herself in her desire and didn't had sex raw with him during that laptime, even if she seriously though of it, resulting of her being impregnated by Ken'Ichi for sure. An alternative end would be so cool, where she would have let Dojima impregnated her instead of Ken'Ichi.

On the other hand, Ken'Ichi doesn't have the courage to past the borderline too. There was some moments in the game where he faced decisive situations and he systematically limited himself in his fetish, in some kind of preservation instinct. That would be interesting if the DLC would modify these choices to make Ken'Ichi pass the famous borderline and totally assumes his fantasm, even if those are treatening his mariage and his love life. Finally, for me, that's the point of NTR or NTS : that spicy taste of risk, when the male character is involving everything to live his delusion.

Reactions: straight.shota
The milf from Tsuma Wake has got to be in my top 5 of all time for h-games. Speaking of Orcsoft, there's a company that could use longer more content packed games. I usually like the unique art direction with the super plump ladies that they employ, but when it comes to brevity they're damn near Miel tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12