Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

For Nanahayo there's passcode you can unlock early in the game that enables you to one-shot kill enemies and yourself. the problem is enemies in the dungeon are very aggressive (chase you around in the dungeon), you still need to fight them and it takes time. you have to repeat the game pretty much from the start to choose different heroine to complete the endings.

Second game Namidagoe, is easier on the difficulty but the NTR also not as good as Nanahayo. You can also complete different routes easier since it's not as long as Nanahayo and the branching path is not early in the game.

You can read all the passcode, puzzle solution from ulmf. just google it. It's in my top 3 NTR RPG genre with NTRPG 2. So underrated, not many people here play this game to finish, i think

For Nanahayo there's passcode you can unlock early in the game that enables you to one-shot kill enemies and yourself. the problem is enemies in the dungeon are very aggressive (chase you around in the dungeon), you still need to fight them and it takes time. you have to repeat the game pretty much from the start to choose different heroine to complete the endings.

Second game Namidagoe, is easier on the difficulty but the NTR also not as good as Nanahayo. You can also complete different routes easier since it's not as long as Nanahayo and the branching path is not early in the game.

You can read all the passcode, puzzle solution from ulmf. just google it. It's in my top 3 NTR RPG genre with NTRPG 2. So underrated, not many people here play this game to finish, i think

Nanahayo only has 2 endings or each heroines has more than 1? Also i have heard people say some parts of the second one are better, but that is personal opinion i think, we each need to play both to judge....also nanahayo had a partial that translated the prologue right?

I heard there is even a loli ntr, what the hell guys.

If that scenario gives you that much a jolt, I shudder to even think what will go through your mind when you come across the more whacky stuff. You know, for example: Wife NTRed by... *wait for it* the family dog[yep you read that right]. Or a shota forced to crossdress and then NTRed by father's co-workers and the dad then made to watch. xP

Ehh I saw that thing ages ago. I'm really sleepy so I'm gonna have to take a rain check on finding that title. Once I'm up I'll try to find it and then post it, that is if anyone else hasn't already posted it.

Nanahayo only has 2 endings or each heroines has more than 1? Also i have heard people say some parts of the second one are better, but that is personal opinion i think, we each need to play both to judge....also nanahayo had a partial that translated the prologue right?

It has bad/good endings for each and a few alternative endings iirc. In my case a flag got bugged and I got worst ending even tho I supposedly cleared the conditions.

ps a loli ntr is fine too

If that scenario gives you that much a jolt, I shudder to even think what will go through your mind when you come across the more whacky stuff. You know, for example: Wife NTRed by... *wait for it* the family dog[yep you read that right]. Or a shota forced to crossdress and then NTRed by father's co-workers and the dad then made to watch. xP

Well I'm really new to this genre, but that sounds so wrong in many ways:D I'm surprised one more time how different people can be.

Nanahayo has 6 endings with 7 routes total (2 routes only only differ in the heroines but still lead to same ending). read the attached .txt file in the game folder to know the requirements. Sure, there are parts of Namidagoe that are better, second one is shorter (some people prefer it), less buggy i think (i got game-breaking bugs in Nanahayo), easy to complete with multiple playthrough, and enemies are much easier (you can complete the game without cheat code or grinding too much). Also prologue in the Nanahayo is too long although it's good (skippable).
On the other hand you can't choose heroine in the 2nd game, you're stuck with loli, lol. I much prefer hitozuma/milf. to this day i never completed loli route in the first game, the game breaking bugs didn't help.
I don't know the partial's existence, when i played it i didn't use it for sure.

So, Mangagamer has licensed https://vndb.org/v13086. I dont know anything about this game(first time i heard about it). The story sounds a little unreal, but interesting.
Haburare? I played that game before. Too short, and i don't like the heroines voice actress, i like the concept but i find the stories too rushed. And this is one of few NTR eroge i uninstall
Wait, when do they drug him? i mean with Misaki knowing? if you can remember please tell me to go a replay that scene right now!
In video tape where Makun found Pregnant Misaki, having sex with Aida while him sleeping besides them

Haburare? I played that game before. Too short, and i don't like the heroines voice actress, i like the concept but i find the stories too rushed. And this is one of few NTR eroge i uninstall

In video tape where Makun found Pregnant Misaki, having sex with Aida while him sleeping besides them

Ohh, i need to replay that then, i don't remember them drugging him, but now that i think about it the game is too down to earth for it to be natural sleep, he would wake up xD

Users who are viewing this thread