Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I have a question:

In Karate Musume, the MC gets to sleep with the girl at any moment? Or is the ojisan the only one that fuckes her? I ask because I prefer if the MC has at least a chance to sleep with the girl, so she can reject him because the sex with the other guy is better :D

No, she and the protag never do it. Though they are seriously dating with their parents approval with the idea of getting married in the end, and she has the chance to lose her virginity to the protag, at the last moment she chooses the other guy instead.

It's not really one of those works like the Jinsei ones, where the other guy is a sex god and she does it with the protag once, only decide it feels better with the other guy instead and she wants better sex over love.
No, karate musume is harsh in the different way, as a relationship built from having loved her since childhood, finally got her to share his feelings and date with their parents blessing, thinking they are going to be happy together, are all reduced to nothing by a relationship she formed with the uncle she only met for the first time when her father was hospitalised, like a month or two before.
It's pretty good, but doesn't have that situation you described I'm afraid.

Reactions: straight.shota
I would like a remake of Karate Musume with better art.

And maybe an extra scenes like pregnant sex.

Which leads to the question.

Which VN would like to have a remake?

For me it is probably, Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei. Something with a different heroine and and with a different storyline. I don't know if it is just me but that Maro's face in the latest Gatekni series really pisses me off. Reminds me of that really irritating History teacher from Maji De watashini koishinasai.

Gatenkei but with new endings, mostly some really bad ends (like when she divorces the guy and frames him for abuse) being expanded. Mmmm i need to think on this one, i know there were some good games with really bad art or too short becaus eof the budged.

Not a visual novel, but I'd like to see NTRPG and NTRPG2 remade. For the first one, the graphics improved up to at least NTRPG2's level, or both improved to a better level even. More importantly, the main change would be to get rid of the forced endings for both games, and actually have Hadataka do everything he originally intended to do and actually make the best they can be. Not just him deciding he's not having fun with it anymore, finding a place that looks like a good ending point and putting together some half-baked ending so he can sell it. Anything but that.
I don't even mind the fact that NTRPG3 is stuck in 'release date undetermined' territory, so long as he actually is working on it at his own pace and won't stop until it's the best game he can make. That's all I ask.

Hum…
I would say “True Blue” with perhaps an upscale/upgrade of the actual images, animate the different sex scene, add voice (90% chance) and perhaps also integrate the extra they released for the 'Blue Box' in the game.

Triangle Blue being fully voiced.

Boku no Gatenkei and Maro wa Gatenkei are perfect the way they're. Maro being more on the comic side of NTR.

Perhaps I'd like to see a remake of Biniku no Kaori, just because the NTR route is extremelly disappointing and I'd like to see it improved.

More importantly, the main change would be to get rid of the forced endings for both games
At this point I don't know if it's him being "forced" to do it as much as desiring to troll to some level. This doesn't preclude wanting to add more content, but I suspect NTRPG3 will feature the guillotine in a predictable way.

At this point I don't know if it's him being "forced" to do it as much as desiring to troll to some level. This doesn't preclude wanting to add more content, but I suspect NTRPG3 will feature the guillotine in a predictable way.

Honestly i am not even sure we will see NTRPG3 ever, the only thing that keeps me hoping is the fact that there is some mention of it in dlsite, so i assume they get some kind of notice or proof of advance from him, i mean is there even a new comment from him on his blog?

Honestly i am not even sure we will see NTRPG3 ever, the only thing that keeps me hoping is the fact that there is some mention of it in dlsite, so i assume they get some kind of notice or proof of advance from him, i mean is there even a new comment from him on his blog?
I don't know. This is the DLSite blog:
www.anonym.to/?http://b.dlsite.net/RG07685/archives/1750870.html

He may have other communication channels but I don't know them nor have looked out for them, and it's not clear within the blog whether impersonation is easy. So even though there are posts by 'Hanataka' (romaji'd), they may be by external parties.

From past entries it's clear that he was working on the game and it's listed on DLSite albeit past its due date. Unless he's crippled, dead, or something of that sort, chances are he'll deliver the results when it's done. He wouldn't be the first to widely languish past deadlines. All of his games (NTRPG1-2 and Christmas special) were all in 2014, so there isn't a predictable, long-term historical release pattern by gaming standards.

All in all, I'll be pessimistic less than 1 year from now if it continues to have no official updates. In the meantime there are plenty of other games to tide the time over.

I didn't mean that he was forced to end the games there, I was saying that he put on a forced ending where one shouldn't have been. When both stories were at most 2/3 of the way to the end, hhe forced an ending there.
I don't think he was doing it just to troll people. I think it was just a case of him seeing how much work he had done to get the game to that point and how much of that same work he'd have to do before it was complete and just went "fuck it. I'm not enjoying this any more. I'll just slap on an ending where it might seem halfway plausible as an ending point and quit".
I believe it because I've felt the same way myself about some stuff now and then. I'm just hoping he sucks it up and keeps going on this one.

As far as I know the dlsite blog is his only site under hanataka pertaining to NTRPG, and he hasn't made a proper post since late may. Just some anonymous comments under that last post that claim to be him. Still, the fact that it's months past the release date yet dlsite lets him keep the game page up with the release date marked undetermined, means he must have confirmed that he was still working on it to them at least? So I'd like to think.

Not sure if you all already talked about this but this seemed something different and I liked it quite a bit.

[よい子ブックス] SNSで不倫する人される人
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/1008083/0cc5f86fe2/

The art work is rough and it seems like it follows a story of a married woman in twitter type of social media format. The main lady was married 5 years ago and have a little daughter and loving husband. And it seems like she starts to exchange naughty pics with a dude and it goes on. It kind of remind me of Haitoku Sensei's works if you like his NTR stuff.

I didn't play it yet, but the new Black Lilith game is just what I was expecting, I know I'm gonna love it :)

And the length is very good for its price, more or less the length of Heiantei's games (is the same writer by the way) , maybe a little shorter, but not so much.

Talk about underwhelming, goddammit Lilith get your shit together already. Didn't expect anything and still got disappointed.

On another news, Taimanin Asagi 3 ova is out, hope it's not poorly animated like TA2.
Oboro doesn't dies even if you kill her.

Has anyone watched it yet with good quality?

Check it because it's awesome. Beautiful art and... only thing I want complain is not contain "happy ending"...
[Chinjao Girl. (Engawa Suguru)] Gasshuku Menkyo no Jittai ~Kanojo o Kaeta 14-kakan~

Could someone summary this story?
I'll skim through it.
Childhood friends. Starts when one gets to pass the college entrance test and the other doesn't.

Obviously the girl is the one who passes so the the guy has to settle for a local one. During her third year spring break she goes to a training camp to get a driving license so she could visit her CF because she misses him but social party turns to be drunk rape party by a guy named Kengo, since then heroine gets the D until she likes it anytime/anywhere being passed around between various guys including the instructor some times for money sometimes because why not. She finds later she wasn't the only one, her other friends got the same fate, by the end we get the sex call meme with her childhood friend while she is in a car with yarichin#1 outside of his house(he doen't knows she is there), Kengo calls her an awful bitch and she is fine like that, typical 'I'm sorry Yuu-kun, good bye' in her mind followed by the short epilogue from CF's pov.

Everything happens in the span of 14 days which was enough time to turn her into a bitch lol.

Reactions: Darkwings
Not sure if you all already talked about this but this seemed something different and I liked it quite a bit.

[よい子ブックス] SNSで不倫する人される人
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/1008083/0cc5f86fe2/

The art work is rough and it seems like it follows a story of a married woman in twitter type of social media format. The main lady was married 5 years ago and have a little daughter and loving husband. And it seems like she starts to exchange naughty pics with a dude and it goes on. It kind of remind me of Haitoku Sensei's works if you like his NTR stuff.
Yes she's bored and wants a more active sex life, so she turns to twitter to create an alias to just expel her frustrations in the beginning, and then be more and more daring as the time passes. Pretty well done actually.

Nope, it's typical post-2012 Lilith stuff, superb art with a mediocre-decent plot and scene.
And another wasted character design :sigh:

Yes she's bored and wants a more active sex life, so she turns to twitter to create an alias to just expel her frustrations in the beginning, and then be more and more daring as the time passes. Pretty well done actually.

And another wasted character design :sigh:

I liked the how the whole thing was getting escalated and getting updated on the twitter thing. Was she picking one guy to be fucked or meeting multiple guys randomly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!