Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I just hope this one has:

-above 35 pages
-cosplay
-sexy lingerie (what's the point if she only uses it for 2 or 3 pages?)
-pregnancy for fuck's sake just impregnation isn't enough
-no more than one guy, not a fan of gang sex
-the girl, Mai, has to resist, though it's mind control from what I read

Open to sequel if there is no pregnancy so she gets pregnant sex next time for real

What are your expectations guys?

Btw, I'll buy a digital copy as long as the resolution doesn't sucks.

Totally agree. Don't forget we have Xration and Muchakai for this Comicket 91.

(C91) [Muchakai (Mucha)] Chizuru-chan Kaihatsu Nikki 4 [Sample]

I though Muchakai should input pregnancy into this chapter. "It will be legendary" (Barney - How I met your mother voice)

Well, I just completed NTRPG2 with bad, normal and super happy ending. With me the super happy ending is not "super" as my imagination. It's good game

When compare NTRPG2 with Thug Party, I prefer Thug Party than NTRPG2 because NTRPG2 do not have "happy ending" which I love. In my opinion, the NTR content of of Thug Party is higher than NTRPG2. All 6 endings are not happy at all, plus The Party included "happy endings" for 2 main heroines.

Could you recommend me the game which as good as Thug Party which have "happy ending" and it will be better if it has real good ending or some ways to avoid NTR' round.

[SS-BRAIN] 恋人じゃ…ない。瀬戸花恋編 have just released. OMG, I have been waiting for 2 years and when I though this doujin was drop then it is released.
Can't wait to see it.
Link: exhentai

Actually the first part was released 2013年07月25日 according to dlsite, so it's more like 3 and a half years.
BTW, people are saying it's not finished yet but how do they know? I haven't seen anything saying theres going to be another part and this new release does feel like it could either continue or just be left that way.

Played a single route of Treasure Hunter Mai over the weekend:
https://www.anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE159285.html

This was a brilliant happenstance, I didn't actually expect anything from it. It contains a fair amount of coercive sex, but it also had a very healthy dose of betrayal, which is hard to get with all the pure corruption games out there. I'll explore the other endings when I have time.

Anyone know any similar RPG Maker games where there's a back stab? Preferably untranslated since any translated ones I've probably already seen.

Anyone know any similar RPG Maker games where there's a back stab? Preferably untranslated since any translated ones I've probably already seen.
Must play NTR rpg maker games:
Marauder of Dystopia -The weakest go to the wall- (as in Treasure Hunter - mainly girl's pov, but few events are from pov of her love interest)
Consider Nanaha. (male pov, hot h-scenes, good, but depressing story)
Busters ~Two Worlds~ (male pov, dungeon crawling can be boring, but good ntr later)
NTRPG 2 (male pov, h-events using rpgmaker spirites, afair translated)

Just good:
Thug Hero party (male pov; good ntr, weaker story, but with a twist at the end; translated)

Average:
Confusion World and 2 or 3 more games of this group (male pov, your character need to go through too many loops to be ntr-ed)

Marauder of Dystopia -The weakest go to the wall- (as in Treasure Hunter - mainly girl's pov, but few events are from pov of her love interest)
Busters ~Two Worlds~ (male pov, dungeon crawling can be boring, but good ntr later)

Just good:
Thug Hero party (male pov; good ntr, weaker story, but with a twist at the end; translated)

Average:
Confusion World and 2 or 3 more games of this group (male pov, your character need to go through too many loops to be ntr-ed)

Confusion world was good, only a little frustrating.......ok alright i will be honest: that game does honor to its name, the newer one is good too

Just good:

Average:

I think i need to check out Nanahayo. I've heard it before, someone mentioned it but i don't think it's good since there is no discussion surrounding that game. I'm really into NTRPG 1 and 2. Now i'm conflicted between this or Thug Hero party :)

I think i need to check out Nanahayo. I've heard it before, someone mentioned it but i don't think it's good since there is no discussion surrounding that game. I'm really into NTRPG 1 and 2. Now i'm conflicted between this or Thug Hero party :)

If you can read moonrune nanahayo is definitely worth it, the story is depressing but it's hot. The problem is to advance the story without walkthrough or understanding of moonrune it's a pain in the ass.
If you can't read moonrune then go for thug hero party, fully translated and has variation of ending and scene, definitely in my top 5

Actually the first part was released 2013年07月25日 according to dlsite, so it's more like 3 and a half years.
BTW, people are saying it's not finished yet but how do they know? I haven't seen anything saying theres going to be another part and this new release does feel like it could either continue or just be left that way.

I really hope it continue, it's superb, and that miyauchi girl only got what? 7 pages? it seems the antagonist really want to fuck all the girl in mc's life lmao...inb4 after miyauchi it's mc's mom or sister

I just hope this one has:

-above 35 pages
-cosplay
-sexy lingerie (what's the point if she only uses it for 2 or 3 pages?)
-pregnancy for fuck's sake just impregnation isn't enough
-no more than one guy, not a fan of gang sex
-the girl, Mai, has to resist, though it's mind control from what I read

Open to sequel if there is no pregnancy so she gets pregnant sex next time for real

What are your expectations guys?

Btw, I'll buy a digital copy as long as the resolution doesn't sucks.

Can you post a link to the store page here ? Because I want to buy it, too :whistle:
so sad, I do not know of other online stores except fakku

still no activity from the NTRPG creator, he might not even be alive anymore for all we know

[MENTION=81318]gyahaha[/MENTION]
I'll try Nanahayo few days after new year unless something better pop up out of nowhere. fortunately i have a lot of free time this holiday. still hoping for NTRPG3 although i know it's next to impossible to release it on New year.

Btw, i've read [Yoiko Books] SNS de Furin Suru Hito Sareru Hito, the one about woman cheating using twitter. I too recommend it, it's great and very unique. artwork is a bit childish but i never read anything quite like it.
Although i think it's more cheating than NTR since there is no male pov

@hgawa61

be sure to use the latest version, the mob and grinding in the first iteration is just insane and not worth it, at least it's not as bad as shadowcore. Or just use cheat engine...

I really hope it continue, it's superb, and that miyauchi girl only got what? 7 pages? it seems the antagonist really want to fuck all the girl in mc's life lmao...inb4 after miyauchi it's mc's mom or sister

Well, it felt like that last girl was just thrown on as the icing on the cake. The guy is just picking himself up after having his heart broken and the relationship he'd painstakingly built up with Kaede all made for nothing by that playboy bastard and the other girl seems to understand and is sympathising with him and just as he feels some hope that he can find someone else even if his first love has been ruined and is thinking that the other girl might be a possibility and is walking home feeling more optimistic, we see behind his back that that same girl just got called over by that guy and is just another one of his sexfriends. The fact that she seems to know what he's going through but is still leaving him the moment the other guy messages her for a booty call, is just the last kick in the teeth. It just feels like it's implying everything is going to repeat itself and the protag is doomed to have his heart stomped on again.
If he was planning to do another he wouldn't have shown what was going on with the last girl and would only have hinted at it to get you to anticipate it. That's how it feels to me.

still no activity from the NTRPG creator, he might not even be alive anymore for all we know

Like I said before, our only hope is that dlsite is letting him keep the page with it's undecided release date up for it. The guy might really be working on it, but not as a priority and with a feel like it'll be done whenever he finishes it. Which isn't a bad thing so long as he plans to keep going at it bit by bit until it's really finished, even if it takes another year or so.
The worst case would be that he keeps the page up for ages giving us false hope and then finally decides he's never going to finish it and just takes everything down without even making a proper explanation on the dlsiteblog. That would be the worst.

Can someone help me.

I bought the please bang my wife game but i am having trouble in figuring out how to save the game.

When i click on safe, on the left there's a black box, below a text saying page jump and list of numbers 1-5 and new. On the right is rows saying no data. When i click on no data it says could write this file. Can someone tell me how to save the game?

Can someone help me.

I bought the please bang my wife game but i am having trouble in figuring out how to save the game.

When i click on safe, on the left there's a black box, below a text saying page jump and list of numbers 1-5 and new. On the right is rows saying no data. When i click on no data it says could write this file. Can someone tell me how to save the game?

I had this problem as well, but a user solved it for me. If I'm not mistaken, try opening it as administrator. I can't exactly remember, but I think that';s how I solved mine.

Does anyone here have a walkthrough for Thug Hero Party? I heard there's like 6 endings, so I might want to venture on these endings

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks