Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I had seen that title around but now that you told me the premise it sounds interesting, I'm gonna try it

speaking of "RPG" games, I recently played the english version of [acerola] Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ and I liked it. You play from Misaki's perspective, she got in a romantic relationship with her brother after they discovered they were not related by blood. Now her brother/husband got layed off from his office work and she decides to find some part time jobs to help pay their debts. Based on your stats and what you decide to wear it may trigger h events at work or by talking to people, each time you unlock a new event it gets more depraved. Depending on how you play, Misaki may end up as a huge pervert constantly cheating on her boyfriend or she may resist and stay faithful.
The events are pretty decent, there are some recurring sprites but they manage to keep a good variety, I wish there were pregnancy scenes but that's just me XD
the gameplay is a bit grindy as you have to decide what to do each day, but after you complete the game once you can restart with extra resources to speed it up.

Last edited:
Just finished kuzu no honkai yesterday, discussed some of it when episode 4 aired

My fears of mugi being completely oblivious to what type of person Akane was were thankfully alleviated in the next episode.
NTR was pretty weak but it did get my heart rate up once or twice (karaoke scene). If Sanae was a male character i guess it would have hit NTR status, but I just couldn't care about her fling with her (in terms of NTR).
Disappointed by the ending. Very fitting though i'll admit. I think they could have worked it out, it's a shame they didnt at least try, especially after the pinky promise they made. I was almost certain at that part that they'd end as a couple. but, i wouldn't call the ending they gave us a bad one by any means.
The last episode felt like it could have been 2-3 episodes.
Also it's nice to see a story with unrequited love as a central hook to the story. I assume they never sell well because it makes people feel uncomfortable to watch. I still have hope that one day GE Good Ending and onani master kurosawa will see an adaptation.
The manga is crap and it's more about the twirling mustache teacher than the so called protagonists.

And to no one surprise the only winner in that mess was that teacher who got a vanilla ending after being conquered by the healing love of a guy who will accept her even if she had sex for the lolz so she decided to marry him while the main characters were left broken for life and parting ways.

Looking it back, it was a good comedy.
I just finished 他の男の精液で孕むとき1&AFTER STORY and I hated the the ending,
I do not mind happy vanilla endings IF they are not the ONLY ending. The funny thing is that the part that I feeled rage was when I found out that there was not a NTR ending or some dark twist
. I liked the H scenes, but I think that they missed some H scene oportunities, for example
when her and the NTR guy go shopping
, but I liked the H scenes. Anyway, the first game was one of my first NTR games that I played so I was very excited for this release, this sequel is not bad but it did not meet my expectations, but I still reccomend for you guys to check it out.
Well I liked it, it gave more layers to MC's brother character and solved some of his issues making him more realistic instead of making him be just another NTR guy from the bunch.

It's Artilier Sakura. Studio has been on a downhill for a while now. And no before someone brands me a hater because of my bias for Kashidashi series let me make it clear, I am not judging them by that only. A lot of their recent titles have been mediocre these days. Like they have been experimenting trying to find their vibe but have been shooting and missing. Hopefully they find their groove soon as it is one of the few brands that do churn out NTR at a respectable rate.
I think they're looking for new ways, not all of their last works are crap mind you, the swinging was crap but their netori one was unexpectedly good, it fleshed out the characters quite well, but then someone pointed that that was an improved version of the true crap that was Hokkan no Otoko 3 and I was surprised.

NTR should be more avoid trying new ways instead of recyclying the already eroded cliche we all know to a T so the mistery and tension can still be there without the player/reader predicting every single event and line that will happen.

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/sample.html

The Netori guy is named Daniel Garcia.

Last edited:
New CG's of the new Orcsoft game I'm liking this game better and better as more CG's are being shown. Even though it's obviously a Nukige with NTR elements, and I would have prefer Mario to be the artist, and the heroine will probably end up a broken cock junkie; I wasn't expecting much storywise, I mean it's Orcsoft not Venus. On the other hand the sex scenes looks so promising, there are so many of my fetishes (multiple condoms, panoramic view, ahegao...).

Now if only the MC doesn't end up fapping like an idiot to see her wife fucked and if Misono Mei is the seiyuu; I will probably be buying this game the second is out (If they sell it on dlsite).

I had seen that title around but now that you told me the premise it sounds interesting, I'm gonna try it

speaking of "RPG" games, I recently played the english version of [acerola] Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ and I liked it. You play from Misaki's perspective, she got in a romantic relationship with her brother after they discovered they were not related by blood. Now her brother/husband got layed off from his office work and she decides to find some part time jobs to help pay their debts. Based on your stats and what you decide to wear it may trigger h events at work or by talking to people, each time you unlock a new event it gets more depraved. Depending on how you play, Misaki may end up as a huge pervert constantly cheating on her boyfriend or she may resist and stay faithful.
The events are pretty decent, there are some recurring sprites but they manage to keep a good variety, I wish there were pregnancy scenes but that's just me XD
the gameplay is a bit grindy as you have to decide what to do each day, but after you complete the game once you can restart with extra resources to speed it up.

I ´played that 1 too, didn't get all the ending, or scenes for that matter, but i really liked iot, the landlord and boss scenes were my favorites, the other thing i really liked it were the conversations with the brother at dinner, they were fun xD

Reactions: trtlatstewa
New CG's of the new Orcsoft game I'm liking this game better and better as more CG's are being shown. Even though it's obviously a Nukige with NTR elements, and I would have prefer Mario to be the artist, and the heroine will probably end up a broken cock junkie; I wasn't expecting much storywise, I mean it's Orcsoft not Venus. On the other hand the sex scenes looks so promising, there are so many of my fetishes (multiple condoms, panoramic view, ahegao...).

Now if only the MC doesn't end up fapping like an idiot to see her wife fucked and if Misono Mei is the seiyuu; I will probably be buying this game the second is out (If they sell it on dlsite).

yup!

really liked that there is a scene where the heroine get fucked in one point of view and they changed positions in one frame and ended up with the heroine "destroyed" at the end.

so yea, day 1 buy for me as well if dlsite sells them, it is indeed a nukige with ntr element, but ill take anything at the moment if it has good chirarism and mystery!

yup!

really liked that there is a scene where the heroine get fucked in one point of view and they changed positions in one frame and ended up with the heroine "destroyed" at the end.

so yea, day 1 buy for me as well if dlsite sells them, it is indeed a nukige with ntr element, but ill take anything at the moment if it has good chirarism and mystery!

That kind of scene really turns me on being ntr or not.

Three part series Akumu

A student gets bullied out of school, female teacher visits his house and gives him a pity fuck when she finds out. They start getting attached but the secret leaks.

The guy she like sis in the babesball team right? maybe it involves that, if he is depending on it for something (like a schoolarship) then that would be realistic, also the way i interpreted this circle is that they were going through all the cliches and stereotipes and doing it right

Yeah that would be the obvious thing for the NTR guy to threaten her with, saying he'll be off the team or won't be selected to play unless she agrees to become his sex friend. If the protag seems to love playing bad enough and she cares about him that much, then it could make sense. It's been done before, but it's a lot better than just using peeping photos to threaten her. And Jinsei usually manages to show that you don't need to be completely original so long as you do it well enough.

Trickery is something i really like, but it mostly works only if the fmc does not totally hate the villain. Last week i replayed Onii-chan ni wa Zettai Ienai Taisetsu na Koto, which is a perfect example for a good trickery. He gains her trust, setting things up and tells her lies at the right moment to get her willingly to sleep with him. Awesome Game btw. But yeah, that thing with photos or something like that would be disappointing. But so far, Jinsei delivered (Also hyped for the tennis game).

Yeah, I like trickery too. Such as in that Jinsei game Hidamari no Kioku which had the NTR as a vicious bully who had tortured the protag until he stopped going to school, but uses his good looks and charm to convince the heroine he's a unfortunate guy who's just misunderstood and uses deception and tricks to seduce her and from there corrupt her completely. That was pretty good. I wish we saw more scenarios like that. Where the guy is a complete monster to the protag, but charms his naive and idealistic love interest into thinking that he can't be that bad and that it must be a misunderstanding and then manipulates her into bed, makes her fall for him and then flaunts it to the protag that the guy he hates with all his heart and has hurt him more than anyone else is now balls deep in the girl you love and who you thought loved you, and can have her whenever he feels like it. It's hard to hit you lower than that.

you can summary this whole sentence = 1 word : blackmail

Genius. You noticed I was comparing one type of blackmail to another. Simply brilliant. You've got a gift my friend. Don't hide that in a bushel basket.

I love onboro, his dialog writings is good. But he is not good in writing rape scene (i don't mind though, rape isn't my favorite genre). I think he is reallly good when writings masochist confusion situations, but sucks if only viewing from netori POV.

Genius. You noticed I was comparing one type of blackmail to another. Simply brilliant. You've got a gift my friend. Don't hide that in a bushel basket.

if you played or watched "Kisaku the letch" - Elf, that word would be familiar with you, the man from zero become a boss in a company just by blackmailing ( NTR included )
and for some reason after his death, his figure has been copied to many other game, the man in a deep-blue worker suit with a yellow tower around his neck ( i got 2 games have his figure copied, but i don't know where are those in my disks )

Recently purchased 俺は彼女を信じてる! , from dlsite. However I am unable to proceed past the "Input protagonist's name" dialog box. [...] Clicking the "OK" button simply shows no sign of working, thus I cannot proceed or exit the box forcing a manual restart of the game.
Check all regional settings or try launching the game using Locale Emulator:
https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator

If all else fails, press Alt + F4 to continue the game. I haven't played it yet but it works on my VM, which has Windows 7, the Japanese language pack, and all locale and regional settings excluding keyboard language as Japanese.

The only way I could emulate a similar failure was by launching the game in English emulation mode, but then the Unicode characters couldn't be handled and displayed as question marks, so not the same. But it did show the Alt + F4 workaround, in case you're terminating the game process.

Any tips to defeat the boss?
You probably figured it out, but the bottom-most skill - active at TP of 30 - replenishes spirit, allowing you to heal once in-battle. Enter the battle at full health and use the top-right attack skill twice, it should net you a win. You might need to reload and have 1 of the enemy's attacks miss or affect your energy, but it's not hard.

Other game related questions should probably be deferred to PMs or a separate thread (though I only monitor this thread).

Yeah that would be the obvious thing for the NTR guy to threaten her with, saying he'll be off the team or won't be selected to play unless she agrees to become his sex friend. If the protag seems to love playing bad enough and she cares about him that much, then it could make sense. It's been done before, but it's a lot better than just using peeping photos to threaten her. And Jinsei usually manages to show that you don't need to be completely original so long as you do it well enough.

Oj is more serious than that, if one of them depends on the schoolarship (either because they lack the necesary grades or money) is pretty much their future at risk, and not only in japan but many uni around the world take an overblown response to scandals, as if someone caught being indiscrite or having sex in the wrong places affects how good they would be in college or work......

This describes the gathering items:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=955931#post955931

Example: Condoms = Green orbs (forest) + gelatin (lake slimes)

The wife can scavenge and battle monsters during the day, and the husband can synthesize that stuff at the cauldron.
First option at the cauldron leads to a sub-menu. Left are battle items (not needed except for HP+10 later for viagara), and on the right is sex-related stuff.
Second and third options at the cauldron are for upgrading attack and defense, you select 1 of either sub-choices for attack (hammer/morning star) or defense (sable robe and mage robe I think?).

No level ups.

Go to the volcano after Sunday and fight the boss, you'll get a recipe for a magic mirror that you can alchemize (cauldron -> 1st option -> right) provided right ingredients.

Then, on Sunday nights, there's a Yes (1st option) or No (2nd option) dialog choice. Choose Yes.

so what the ending like for For the Kingdom, A Wife has Babymaking Sex with the King?

if you played or watched "Kisaku the letch" - Elf, that word would be familiar with you, the man from zero become a boss in a company just by blackmailing ( NTR included )
and for some reason after his death, his figure has been copied to many other game, the man in a deep-blue worker suit with a yellow tower around his neck ( i got 2 games have his figure copied, but i don't know where are those in my disks )

Yeah, I know it. It's the classic hentai in the blackmail genre. I watched the anime, though never got around to playing the VN. Not sure why we're talking about it though.

Hope this isn't repost . Someone in netorare group make english patch for team ntr 俺のセフレはカレシ持ち学生会長.

link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6rrDy33xQSMbEQtWEQ3WV9rSm8

That came out of nowhere. Did the guy who posted it actually translate it just like that? Just wow. I don't usually bother with NTL (we have the new abbreviation and I'm gonna use it!!), but when the art is good and it's written by the guy who did all the good NTR from Team.NTR, and it's in english to boot? It might be worth a try.

Oh damn.

Guess the good reviews really motivated them (from what I heard they're lazy (the fb group) so I don't expect too much from them).

Great share Stupid Army.

I hope they try Mari series one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.