Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Any good ntr titles that are not actually resolving only around the protagonist and the girl? Like having other male and female characters doing their own stuff and not focusing too much just on the protagonist. Oyako Rankan and Elf's Biniku no Kaori and Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 are close to what I'm looking for but not really.
Even older titles would do the job, any help is appreciated. :D

Any good ntr titles that are not actually resolving only around the protagonist and the girl? Like having other male and female characters doing their own stuff and not focusing too much just on the protagonist. Oyako Rankan and Elf's Biniku no Kaori and Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 are close to what I'm looking for but not really.
Even older titles would do the job, any help is appreciated. :D

I wouldnt call Kawarazaki and Biniku NTR titles. They have it but the Ero isnt focused on it. If you are ok with titles like that then there are a lot to choose from, I can recomend Anonymous https://vndb.org/v579

Reactions: nyanza
I wouldnt call Kawarazaki and Biniku NTR titles. They have it but the Ero isnt focused on it. If you are ok with titles like that then there are a lot to choose from, I can recomend Anonymous https://vndb.org/v579

Well, yeah, I'm looking for something that includes ntr but not focusing entirely over it and over the mc/main girl.
Anonymous looks good, I'll check it out. Thanks. :)

Reactions: trtlatstewa
those bodies look really weird, is it a new artist?
Yep, something seems off. I prefer the old style ones:

b8e2O.jpg

Here is to hoping he picks up all the sequels. I can't help but admit that it was after Kashidashi 1 and 2, that I realized I liked netorase more than the other flavors of NTR.

Rape is the focal point of this game. Not so much stress on netorare. Though if mind breaking follows the rape then NTR usually comes into play in such scenarios. Pretty much cliched turn of events.

Here is to hoping he picks up all the sequels. I can't help but admit that it was after Kashidashi 1 and 2, that I realized I liked netorase more than the other flavors of NTR.

Rape is the focal point of this game. Not so much stress on netorare. Though if mind breaking follows the rape then NTR usually comes into play in such scenarios. Pretty much cliched turn of events.

the only thing in that game is: CG look worse than some previous game, really bad CG, who did it must be amateur or some retards

even the game homeguard is better than this

those bodies look really weird, is it a new artist?

I actually don't dislike the art, it reminds me of Aomizuan's old CGs.

Has anyone play the game? How is it? I guess is simulation. A little review would be appreciate it, since I have never played the games from this company.

So recently got playing Aisai Nikki and just wanted to know what are the 3 numbered stats for Sanae? I am using Translation Aggregator but since it's part of the gameplay, I'd like to know exactly what they are.
From the translation, I believe the pink number is the love affection, which increases when we spend the weekend with her, but I want to know what the other two are. The machine translation was rather weird, so yeah. And also, is there a walkthrough? I'd prefer to get everything in one try if possible. Thanks

So recently got playing Aisai Nikki and just wanted to know what are the 3 numbered stats for Sanae? I am using Translation Aggregator but since it's part of the gameplay, I'd like to know exactly what they are.
From the translation, I believe the pink number is the love affection, which increases when we spend the weekend with her, but I want to know what the other two are. The machine translation was rather weird, so yeah. And also, is there a walkthrough? I'd prefer to get everything in one try if possible. Thanks

The game is pretty linear with not much to pursue in terms of choices. Still there are scenes that can be missed.

http://www.orcsoft.jp/orc001/hint.html

Translate that page with google translate. It should help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please