Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I looked it up and there are new terms on 2chan. NTR still means netorare, but it seems some people over there have gotten tired of everything being lumped under NTR and R and L are interchangable in japanese. So now NTL is being used to mean netori to distinguish them, treating it as netoli instead of netori, which sound much the same when japanese say it. Also, there is NTRS too which is being used to mean netorase. So that NTR lovers on 2chan can keep them clear and stop getting it mixed up all the time, which is a good idea right?
Probably won't help with all the casuals online in the english speaking world who know what NTR is and won't let little people like us who claim to know a thing or two about it tell them they're wrong.......

Yeah, those are the poll choices. But in the same post he did ask for suggestions on possible projects. I gave my two cents, suggested nanahayo, Stardust, Treasure Hunter Mai and Shadowcore. He just edited NTRPG as something to do while thinking things over.
Latest post said he's considering commissions, but has been abused a few times by people who said they'd be willing to pay to see a game translated, then either said after that just because they said they'd be willing to pay that much for the game doesn't mean they actually agreed to do it. Others pay in advance so he 'won't have to worry' and then chargeback as soon as he releases the translation. So it's very murky territory. For now you can easily support just by signing up to patreon and signing up to pay him a dollar for every game he translates. Just a dollar guys. Don't tell me you can't afford it. Even a high school student can afford that. I had to raise it to $5 cause I felt bad about being so cheap. Think about it guys.

If he picks treasure hunter, shadowcore, or nanahayo tell us, i am not sure how but i know there must be a work around that lets me become a patron (even if its for just 1$)

Can someone give me the link or upload to mega Tsuma to Charao ga Kieta NTR Bedroom by Arakure, the english version of it. It's online but i have no luck finding it on sadpanda or nhentai. Sorry for the trouble.

nanahayo translated yet?

We are just talking about the possibility of him translating. It isn't decided or something. Plus the chances are pretty low given how much data that would have to be translated. Unless couple of more folks give him a hand while he focuses on raw interpretation, it might not happen

Reactions: trtlatstewa
We are just talking about the possibility of him translating. It isn't decided or something. Plus the chances are pretty low given how much data that would have to be translated. Unless couple of more folks give him a hand while he focuses on raw interpretation, it might not happen

really, that game has very good story line 9.5/10, 5/10 CG, multi choice, 4 endings, i think it's a small VN not a RPG, RPG just for grinding,finding password to unlock things also another advantage of ナナハよ and to translate the game really a pain in ass with that huge storyline
pick next game look like already dead thread http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ170185.html
i can't find the info, or it's too old

Last edited:
Is LoveMilf any good? NTR wise I mean. Is it from the guy POV (netori)? I would love to know your opinions and if you like other recomendations. I'm in the mood for a good NTR type A with a slutty wife, better if it's wife POV, MC POV or thirth person perspctive (I don't really like the Netori POV too much). Anyt suggestions are apreciate, but no gangbang please (It's ok if it's just a coulpe of scenes though), and keep in mind that I already played all the other Autobanh NTR games (I wish they make more and more often) and Yanzuma Koharu.

Thanks in advance.

Off topic: fuck just realize tech arts just closing all their studios including maybe sofy and squeez. Yes no more Honoo no haramase

Sorry guys after the death of elf and squeez. I lost hope in future of VN world

I wish if animm games were officially released in English. Still hoping mangagamer will pick some of them up.

Is thing new animm game swinging or is the NTR some random dude?

This new game is definitely netori, and not netorare, is it?

He may use the bad guy's POV at some point, but i have faith in this guy and trust him enough to hope that even if its netori it will be done in a smart way, that said all his previous games were type a to a certain degree, looking at the bad guy this looks more like B.

So it's an after story? How long is it?
The original game is easily my favourite ntr title. I've replayed it over dozen of times since I found it a year or smth ago and it does not fail to help me fap each time.

It is aftersory. New story is taking place 4 years later after the 1st game

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.