Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Congratulation on 500 pages.

New DMM exclusive, it seems to be netori

http://www.5bit.net/hitozuma.html

The dark haired girl's design is delicious. Since this is a DMM game it'll have protection, right? Meaning it'll probably be a while until we see it?

On a depressing note, I think my terabyte HDD is failing. I had probably 100+ GB of eroge on this thing, none of which I have backed up. Pray for me.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Hello guys, recently been going on a netorare spree. But I found out that I could not get these games to work. ITH only manages to hook some of the in game text and not all of it. The games are:

ever use AGTH?

some games as i remember, although have hook codes, we cannot use ITH to grab it. but AGTH can..

as for the games that you've mentioned :
Oyako Ai ~Ikenai Kozukuri 2~ (https://vndb.org/v15287) (which I found out has a Hcode of "/HBN-20*0@54925:oyakoai.exe")
^ is this NTR? never played this one

Ikenai Kozukuri ~Shinyuu no Okaa-san ni Tanetsuke Shimakuru Isshukan~ (https://vndb.org/v14547)
^ have played and i can hook it..but forget with ITH/AGTH

Nee-san no Kareshi ~Akogare no Nee-san ga Shinyuu to Tsukiai Hajimemashita~ (https://vndb.org/v12819)
(which has a hcode of "/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe")
^ have played and i can hook it with AGTH

Boku no Me no Mae de Shinyuu ni Dakare Koshi o Furu Kanojo -Yatsu no Iinari ni Sono Eroi Shitai wa Hirakarete Iku-
(https://vndb.org/v5858) (which has a hcode of "/HB4:-14@58BA80 or /HB4B@58BA80")
^ have played and i can hook it..but forget with ITH/AGTH

good luck

Last edited:
Hello guys, recently been going on a netorare spree. But I found out that I could not get these games to work. ITH only manages to hook some of the in game text and not all of it. The games are:

Oyako Ai ~Ikenai Kozukuri 2~ (https://vndb.org/v15287) (which I found out has a Hcode of "/HBN-20*0@54925:oyakoai.exe")

Ikenai Kozukuri ~Shinyuu no Okaa-san ni Tanetsuke Shimakuru Isshukan~ (https://vndb.org/v14547)

Nee-san no Kareshi ~Akogare no Nee-san ga Shinyuu to Tsukiai Hajimemashita~ (https://vndb.org/v12819)
(which has a hcode of "/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe")

Boku no Me no Mae de Shinyuu ni Dakare Koshi o Furu Kanojo -Yatsu no Iinari ni Sono Eroi Shitai wa Hirakarete Iku-
(https://vndb.org/v5858) (which has a hcode of "/HB4:-14@58BA80 or /HB4B@58BA80")

I am quite stumped as to why ITH does not hook all of the in game text. I have attempted to add in the hcode to ITH via 2 methods.

Firstly, following this guide: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/tech-support-talk-12/ith-translation-aggregator-guide-67016/

I typed the codes in the empty box, pressing enter and going to the hook and clicking ok for the userhook0 but when I go back to the front of ITH, there is no dropdown selection for the user hook.

Secondly, I tried following this guide: http://www.craneanime.com/2011/01/tutorial-ith-interactive-text-hooker.html

I inserted the above hcodes into their respective games, but there was no change in ITH and it continued only grabbing some in game text.

Oddly enough only for Nee-san no Kareshi, when I entered the hcode into either AGTH or ITH, the game would not respond and would promptly crash/

I also tried using the agth that was inbuilt into translation aggregator and applied the hcodes, but still it didnt work.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

You might also want to try downloading the latest version of ITH. Not the one in the first post of the thread since the guy who created the thread isn't updating anymore. I think you can find it in this post on HF. It works on stuff that wouldn't hook properly before, but it's still pretty beta so I don't know if there will be any issues.

Ah FHC & HF, good old time.
His idea of what was NTR or wasn’t, his dictionary for Atlas (I’m still using it but the version is heavily modified as some of his translation were a little of).

When I started going to HF, I wasn’t too much in the hentai wave (I think I had down 2 or 3 games), I was going there to find some “normal” game not found on Emule.

Yeh, it’s FHC & HF fault that I started using Torrent & surfed more often the Hentai wave :angvoodoo:

The last time I saw a post by FHC (a long time ago, on HF) he said he was working and didn’t have too much time to surf.
Maybe I’m seeing thing but I think I have seen his avatar here in AS :confused:

Also, Congratulation for the 500 pages :cheerleader:

“Going back to lurk mode” :ninja:

Glad to see more of the old crowd are still hanging around, even if they're just lurking. Pity we haven't heard from Telsa and CZ in a while, but I guess everyone won't hang around forever. Keep lurking and chime in if you feel the need eh?

Does anyone here read monster musune? is from okayado and the latest raw chapter does some jokes around ntr, one caracther even mention it by name xD

All of them has bad ends thats the NTR part. All of them are blackmail tho so might or might not like it.

The dark haired girl's design is delicious. Since this is a DMM game it'll have protection, right? Meaning it'll probably be a while until we see it?

On a depressing note, I think my terabyte HDD is failing. I had probably 100+ GB of eroge on this thing, none of which I have backed up. Pray for me.

It seems that the game was released on november 14th

I´m gonna pray for your HDD, i have been on your shoes with that situation and is awful

Good Lord! Congrats on 500, my fellow NTR-loving Bastards! Wish I could be around more; I lurk occasionally, but while I've enjoyed a few games being busy and the lack of something to really spark me to write have kept me mostly quiet. Appreciate all the hard work you guys do keeping the thread alive with links and discussion. Here's to many more pages!

All of them has bad ends thats the NTR part. All of them are blackmail tho so might or might not like it.

As long as they do not end in a c scenario (the girl never gets around to like it) i am fine with blackmail, if anything depending of how is done it can be even better xD

Huzzah to both DiabolicalGenius and Selendius for helping me solve my problem. After a generous helping of a now updated ITH and AGTH, the case is closed at last. Thank you guys! :)

Also, congratz on the 500 pages :)

Yeah, well I wasn't expecting much at first. I just thought I'd find out what it was like, why people were raving about FSN. Then first
Fate route - "Saaaaaber!!!!" *Weeps manly tears*
UBW route - OMG this kicked so much ass it wasn't even funny.

looked at the last two routes and realised each focused on a different heroine and thought "So this route will be focused on Sakura? *sighs* Not really looking forward to it. She been such a bland and boring heroine, typical domestic heroine type who's only quirk is being related to a minor antagonist. Well at least I'll get to see more Saber and Rin...."

played it through the route and....

- O_O I take it all back. Damn. Just....damn. Shit just got real.

I played Tsukihime just because it was by the same people.
Make sure you watch the Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2014. We are having Sakura's route. I have not watched it yet just wait to it completed and watch all of them. Sakurai... sigh...

-------------------

It seems that the game was released on november 14th

I´m gonna pray for your HDD, i have been on your shoes with that situation and is awful

Please notice us when this game have download file. The art of game looks so good. Thanks.

Last edited:
Make sure you watch the Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2014. We are having Sakura's route. I have not watched it yet just wait to it completed and watch all of them. Sakurai... sigh...

-------------------

Please notice us when this game have download file. The art of game looks so good. Thanks.

If that's true i'll be very happy. I actually prefer Sakura's route (Heaven's Feel) and Unlimited Blade works than Saber's route..:)

\- -\ Well, I was bored and figured some of you might actually scan low enough into doujin areas + something I feel is worth mentioning occurred.

http://www.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0106685/

This just came out (Also out on DMM), and if you know this author you'd know he usually releases on DLSite as well (it was even on their upcoming list)
In term of quality, content is usually on the lacking side (both in gameplay and length) art is arguable, but the writing is good.

Sadly, his recent blogpost effectively said he won't release this one on DLSite.

The short version is that DLSite had a stricter guideline regarding shota/loli and if he want to still release on DLSite he'd have to change too many things.

Well, I don't think this change affect the NTR scene too heavily (there's the shot NTRing older women, but they can just up the age to young teen for that), but it's worrying that these sort of changes is basically done by politicians mainly to gain favor with the mass and stay in office rather than actually 'protecting the children'

Yeah I've been looking forward to it, but it's such a busy season for anime and I was planning to watch it when the first half is done (they always come in two lots of 12-13 eps these days). I'm only worrying about balancing it against the risk of spoilers for any new twists, since it's damned near impossible to escape spoilers for popular series these days. Give in to curiosity even once and glance at a discussion and you just know you'll look right at a post giving the biggest detail away. orz

\- -\ Well, I was bored and figured some of you might actually scan low enough into doujin areas + something I feel is worth mentioning occurred.

http://www.digiket.com/work/show/_data/ID=ITM0106685/

This just came out (Also out on DMM), and if you know this author you'd know he usually releases on DLSite as well (it was even on their upcoming list)
In term of quality, content is usually on the lacking side (both in gameplay and length) art is arguable, but the writing is good.

Sadly, his recent blogpost effectively said he won't release this one on DLSite.

The short version is that DLSite had a stricter guideline regarding shota/loli and if he want to still release on DLSite he'd have to change too many things.

Well, I don't think this change affect the NTR scene too heavily (there's the shot NTRing older women, but they can just up the age to young teen for that), but it's worrying that these sort of changes is basically done by politicians mainly to gain favor with the mass and stay in office rather than actually 'protecting the children'

Sounds interesting, but if it's not going to be on dlsite will it still turn up on the net? Dlsite is a bit more accessible to foreign customers than most japanese sites, so it's common to see their stuff up for grabs.

I only know DMM have their user-identification thing so if anything ever come from there it's usually very slow.

Don't know about DigiKet so no comment :v but as you said DLSite is the most accessible (doesn't have user identification on ALL products or the 'oh noes you're not from this region go elsewhere' stuffs DMM have) so people grab it there more often.

I only know DMM have their user-identification thing so if anything ever come from there it's usually very slow.

Don't know about DigiKet so no comment :v but as you said DLSite is the most accessible (doesn't have user identification on ALL products or the 'oh noes you're not from this region go elsewhere' stuffs DMM have) so people grab it there more often.

Yeah, I don't know much about digiket either which is why I asked. Well, since looking at the previous works I doubt it'll have any protection so if people in japan buy it we might see it sooner or later.
I've had those Survive games from them for a while but still need to get round to playing them. If the writers decent maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yeah, I don't know much about digiket either which is why I asked. Well, since looking at the previous works I doubt it'll have any protection so if people in japan buy it we might see it sooner or later.
I've had those Survive games from them for a while but still need to get round to playing them. If the writers decent maybe I'll give it a shot.

I've uploaded that netorare game you guys were talking about just now. DMM has an anti gaijin block but someone who wasn't affected provided it. There was no DRM this time but DMM does have their own type of DRM protection.

Frankly, I'm appalled at the hypocrisy going on with dlsite's regulations and it's ties with the corrupt political agenda going on in Japan. At least DMM was smart about it and only blocked access to everyone not in Japan, basically everyone who can't truly understand the fetish (Apparently shota is touchier then loli - who knew?). Digikat doesn't accept foreign credit but they have quite a few work-arounds like bitcoin and webmoney.

I hope DMM will change their mind about banning foreign credit on the content we're not suppose to get. I really don't want to support Dlsite anymore with all the shit they're forcing artists to do.

Last edited:
Welp, it's short as I expected \- -/

Btw, author made another blog post which seem to say that due to many people's comments, he's decided to try and change the game enough to fit into DLSite's acceptable level.

I've uploaded that netorare game you guys were talking about just now. DMM has an anti gaijin block but someone who wasn't affected provided it. There was no DRM this time but DMM does have their own type of DRM protection.

Frankly, I'm appalled at the hypocrisy going on with dlsite's regulations and it's ties with the corrupt political agenda going on in Japan. At least DMM was smart about it and only blocked access to everyone not in Japan, basically everyone who can't truly understand the fetish (Apparently shota is touchier then loli - who knew?). Digikat doesn't accept foreign credit but they have quite a few work-arounds like bitcoin and webmoney.

I hope DMM will change their mind about banning foreign credit on the content we're not suppose to get. I really don't want to support Dlsite anymore with all the shit they're forcing artists to do.

Well I'm glad people were able to upload it, but it sounds like things are worse than I thought. I was under the impression that dlsite was just a place where producers of doujin manga/games/animation/Novels/etc could freely sell their work online for download and should therefore have a reasonable degree of freedom. Since when did that start setting all these restriction on what can and can't be put up? Have there been threatened with a lawsuit or something? Or are political elements in Japan leaning on them out of fear of foreigners seeing minors depicted in ero on a japanese download site and having all the pressure groups and hysterics coming in and screaming pedo at them? I don't like the smell of this at all.

And shota is more offensive then loli? Where did that come from? I always thought it was the reverse.

And shota is more offensive then loli? Where did that come from? I always thought it was the reverse.
Just a smart-ass comment. Since the game in question doesn't have loli but two shota characters and got shot because of it, I'm guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please