Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

No need to tell me. Apart from NTR, I keep up with all my favourite artists and Shiwasu no Okina has been one of my faves for a long time. I've been following this one since it started, interestingly not having any sex in the first chapter or two although plenty of nudity. Can't believe an ero-artist could get away with that if they weren't pretty damned successful already.

BTW, did you know that Okina is supposed to be a woman? I was kind of caught off guard when I heard, though looking back at her work it actually seemed to click in retrospect. Interesting, right? Pity she doesn't do much NTR.

[MENTION=25868]themell[/MENTION] Funny coincidence. I actually found that cg set on pixiv a few days ago and was thinking of sharing it here since it stood out from the usual work on that site and had the nice touch of having one set of mystery from the guy's PoV and a second set showing the heroine's PoV. I had been thinking of letting the guys here know before seeing you'd done so already. I left it too late...

I saw a post in hentai rules with a list of female h-mangakas but could recognize anyone that does dark themes mangas (maybe one or 2 doujinshis), do you know of a woman that has draw netorare or some dark hmanga or doujinshi?

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
I saw a post in hentai rules with a list of female h-mangakas but could recognize anyone that does dark themes mangas (maybe one or 2 doujinshis), do you know of a woman that has draw netorare or some dark hmanga or doujinshi?
hum i can't sure 100% about information sensei Yuzuki N Dash , she is beatiful ... character same her.. http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=72662580 she is a girl 's brown hair..

hello
you know this game Styx: Master of shadows when i see this game i cant avoid think in the goblin fucking the the young human wives and NTRed the human males, i am crazy, apart of xraion ragnarok doujins exits anoter doujin,game,Cg when the (orc,goblins,ect) ntr the humans

Is that AAA game with NTR element?! It seems stealth game to me. First i thought it was VN game and i search it in VNDB, alas it turns out AAa game.

No need to tell me. Apart from NTR, I keep up with all my favourite artists and Shiwasu no Okina has been one of my faves for a long time. I've been following this one since it started, interestingly not having any sex in the first chapter or two although plenty of nudity. Can't believe an ero-artist could get away with that if they weren't pretty damned successful already.

BTW, did you know that Okina is supposed to be a woman? I was kind of caught off guard when I heard, though looking back at her work it actually seemed to click in retrospect. Interesting, right? Pity she doesn't do much NTR.

[MENTION=25868]themell[/MENTION] Funny coincidence. I actually found that cg set on pixiv a few days ago and was thinking of sharing it here since it stood out from the usual work on that site and had the nice touch of having one set of mystery from the guy's PoV and a second set showing the heroine's PoV. I had been thinking of letting the guys here know before seeing you'd done so already. I left it too late...
Wow, i don't expect that. No wonder then, many my favorite artists are women. It seems they can draw very sexy women and interesting stories.
I still remember first H-manga that introduced me to Shiwasu no Okina, the one about dick that can be unattached. Its funny and interesting.
It's truly a pity, i wish great artists like Homunculus, shiwasu no okina, and many more try branching out and cook interesting NTR stories. Not many NTR artists can draw like them.

Is that AAA game with NTR element?! It seems stealth game to me. First i thought it was VN game and i search it in VNDB, alas it turns out AAa game.

Wow, i don't expect that. No wonder then, many my favorite artists are women. It seems they can draw very sexy women and interesting stories.
I still remember first H-manga that introduced me to Shiwasu no Okina, the one about dick that can be unattached. Its funny and interesting.
It's truly a pity, i wish great artists like Homunculus, shiwasu no okina, and many more try branching out and cook interesting NTR stories. Not many NTR artists can draw like them.

I think the only vainilla artist (or at least mainly vainilla) that i follow and isn't female is Ootsuka kotora

Can you link me to that? I can't find it for some reasons.

hum i can't sure 100% about information sensei Yuzuki N Dash , she is beatiful ... character same her.. http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=72662580 she is a girl 's brown hair..
Yeah it seems thats her. I am surprised she is actually pretty cute :). i thought japanese or asian women despises indecent things..

Styx is a normal game but i always think in ntr elements when see this game, but this game has dont have sex or ntr

Yep if I remember well it's indeed her.

Yeah it seems thats her. I am surprised she is actually pretty cute :). i thought japanese or asian women despises indecent things..
Everyone is different ;)
And I don't know for Asian people in general (if there is any "general"), but I think Japanese people are more tolerant against indecent things than US people for example... Don't get me wrong, I said "more tolerant", not "tolerant", and of course it varies between individuals :).
And also, don't forget that we are talking about a niche (the hentai community) inside another one (the manga/anime community) so that's really a distorted mirror of the Japanese society.

It's an AAA game, and no NTR as far as I know!
But the mc could have been some villain in an ntr story :P

Dunno about drawings, but it's true from what I've read that female hentai artists tend to make more interesting and original stories :).

It's a bit hard to be sure, since while there are a surprising number of female h-mangakas, many of them keep their personal information (gender included) private so the fact they are women is not publicly known.
Plus even then women being women, tend to cast the female characters in a sympathetic light so aren't as likely to focus on works involving full on NTR where the heroine is shown betraying her partner of her own will and enjoying it. Even when a woman does draw an NTR work it's often like with the stuff Yuzuki N Dash does where the heroine is misguided, pressured or coerced into cheating, if not outright forced.
Even with the mountain of steamy shoujo manga out there where the heroine is usually surrounded by handsome love interests, very few of them would ever show a heroine cheating on her boyfriend. The female reader base wouldn't want to sympathise with a heroine who'd cheat after all.

Getting back on track I think there is one that fits the bill though you probably already know about it. The artist who draws for the XRation circle is confirmed female, using the pen-name Mil. Plenty of dark NTR stuff there as most of us already know. It is a circle though and the artist has hardly done any work outside the circle on her own, so there's every chance that the circle includes male members and the one actually writing the doujins and telling her what to draw is a man. Then again it could just as easily be an all female group that happens to like stuff focusing on hard NTR, rape, impregnation and shotacon/lolicon. It would be quite unusual, but hardly impossible.

Other than that I'm not really sure.

Last edited:

Yeah, Shiwasu no Okina stuff is awesome.

http://www.hentairules.net/2014/11/...welcome-and-will-become-updates-to-this-post/ here it is

Looks good and i didn't know about, also can't find it T.T
Accord to that link, it seems most of favorite H-mangaka are women. Napata too!?
She's like everybody's favorite :D
Cuvie and Harumi Chihiro i can understand since it is reflected in their works.

It's a bit hard to be sure, since while there are a surprising number of female h-mangakas, many of them keep their personal information (gender included) private so the fact they are women is not publicly known.
Plus even then women being women, tend to cast the female characters in a sympathetic light so aren't as likely to focus on works involving full on NTR where the heroine is shown betraying her partner of her own will and enjoying it. Even when a woman does draw an NTR work it's often like with the stuff Yuzuki N Dash does where the heroine is misguided, pressured or coerced into cheating, if not outright forced.
Even with the mountain of steamy shoujo manga out there where the heroine is usually surrounded by handsome love interests, very few of them would ever show a heroine cheating on her boyfriend. The female reader base wouldn't want to sympathise with a heroine who'd cheat after all.

Getting back on track I think there is one that fits the bill though you probably already know about it. The artist who draws for the XRation circle is confirmed female, using the pen-name Mil. Plenty of dark NTR stuff there as most of us already know. It is a circle though and the artist has hardly done any work outside the circle on her own, so there's every chance that the circle includes male members and the one actually writing the doujins and telling her what to draw is a man. Then again it could just as easily be an all female group that happens to like stuff focusing on hard NTR, rape, impregnation and shotacon/lolicon. It would be quite unusual, but hardly impossible.

Other than that I'm not really sure.
It seems even in hentai world ones cannot totally escape from bound of reality huh..:)
Society is more permissive toward cheating men than cheating women. I thought at least in hentai world women at least can be empowered with more full NTR :D

Reactions: espiekerella
It seems even in hentai world ones cannot totally escape from bound of reality huh..:)
Society is more permissive toward cheating men than cheating women. I thought at least in hentai world women at least can be empowered with more full NTR :D

Well, if by full on NTR you're talking about the kind of NTR the people in this thread want to see, then no a woman wouldn't want to put herself in the place of the kind of heroine you see in NTR works. Most women prefer to believe that she isn't capable of betraying the man she loved, or cheating just for the sake of great sex when her partner has done nothing wrong and is devoted to her. Even if the guy is a complete loser, she'd sooner believe that she'd dump him and find a better guy than letting herself be NTRed by some well hung bastard who gets off on screwing another man's woman. And they definitely don't want to believe a woman would fall for another guy just because her raped her until she enjoyed it. Even in the case of blackmail/coercion women would want to believe that if it was her she would find some way to oppose him rather than helplessly giving in to the guy's every demand until she starts to like it.
If you wanted to make a work focused on a heroine cheating that women would be willing to enjoy, it would have to show her with the circumstances on her side. Women do like to believe that a woman only has an affair if her partner is mistreating, neglecting, or already cheating on her, and not just because she's tempted by someone else. Show a heroine who's driven to cheating by the guy she's with and female readers would probably empathise with her.

Though of course this is all just my own opinion, I'll say that clearly. Though I doubt we have many if any women following this thread, I'd rather not be lynched. >_>

Edit. It might help if I clarify that men are no different in a way, since we don't want to empathise with real jerk. Sure you might enjoy playing eroge involving rape and mind-control etc, but that's different. The protagonist is a villain and you're sitting back enjoying the show while dissociated from it since you know without a doubt that you're not a bad guy like that. But it'd be different if it was a guy in a more plausible situation doing bad stuff. A guy not that different from you in circumstances not that different from yours doing shitty things. Such as with netori, when it's not a villain protag and is in an everyday situation, the protag always has some kind of justice on his side. It's revenge for what the other guy or the heroine or both have done to him, either or both or horrible people who have it coming, etc.
But you never see a story where a guy happily screws his good friend's girl or destroys another man's family just because he can without any justifying circumstances, and without him being a typical villain, a protag you're supposed to identify with. Doesn't really happen. If you played a game where a guy had a loving and sweet girlfriend and treated her like crap and messed around with other girls just because he was bored of her, would you sympathise with him, or the poor girl being mistreated by him? It's like that. Even in typical eroge where a protag has sex with lots of different girls, the game never shows any truly negative and realistic consequences that would make you disgusted with his behaviour, and in the rare circumstances they do have a negative result happen the guy would deeply regret it and show him doing something about it.
The exception of course is School Days which is my case in point. After all, everyone male and female alike hates the protag and wanted bad things to happen to him right? So there you go.
Men and women are no different with this stuff.

Last edited:
Reading the list of mangakas that are women i noticed that the only ones drawing dark storys focused on rape and mind break and the like are the ones that draw trap/yaoi mangas (i am talking about abgrund and cannabis, although the firts did make a ntr doujin the last comiket)

Could you summarize the story of this game. I had seen this game before however it have gang bang and group tags which I hate in NTR. Therefore I delayed downloading it even though the art is quite good. Thanks.

Sorry, just played the beginning of the game, but if i remember is about some delinquents forcing the wife to have sex with them

Sadly it´s a CG novel, it looks really good maybe it will be translated sometime

I don't think so. I also searched for older NTR manga of this artist and none of them were translated. His art is ok however the story is not as good as his art.

-------------------------

Hey, Good guy [Facedesk] translated NTR manga of Saikawa Yusa. So I put link here [abgrund (Saikawa Yusa)] Summer Halation. Read it when it's still hot.

And this link too [abgrund (Saikawa Yusa)] Summer Halation Full Color

Last edited:
Well, if by full on NTR you're talking about the kind of NTR the people in this thread want to see, then no a woman wouldn't want to put herself in the place of the kind of heroine you see in NTR works. Most women prefer to believe that she isn't capable of betraying the man she loved, or cheating just for the sake of great sex when her partner has done nothing wrong and is devoted to her. Even if the guy is a complete loser, she'd sooner believe that she'd dump him and find a better guy than letting herself be NTRed by some well hung bastard who gets off on screwing another man's woman. And they definitely don't want to believe a woman would fall for another guy just because her raped her until she enjoyed it. Even in the case of blackmail/coercion women would want to believe that if it was her she would find some way to oppose him rather than helplessly giving in to the guy's every demand until she starts to like it.
If you wanted to make a work focused on a heroine cheating that women would be willing to enjoy, it would have to show her with the circumstances on her side. Women do like to believe that a woman only has an affair if her partner is mistreating, neglecting, or already cheating on her, and not just because she's tempted by someone else. Show a heroine who's driven to cheating by the guy she's with and female readers would probably empathise with her.

Though of course this is all just my own opinion, I'll say that clearly. Though I doubt we have many if any women following this thread, I'd rather not be lynched. >_>

Edit. It might help if I clarify that men are no different in a way, since we don't want to empathise with real jerk. Sure you might enjoy playing eroge involving rape and mind-control etc, but that's different. The protagonist is a villain and you're sitting back enjoying the show while dissociated from it since you know without a doubt that you're not a bad guy like that. But it'd be different if it was a guy in a more plausible situation doing bad stuff. A guy not that different from you in circumstances not that different from yours doing shitty things. Such as with netori, when it's not a villain protag and is in an everyday situation, the protag always has some kind of justice on his side. It's revenge for what the other guy or the heroine or both have done to him, either or both or horrible people who have it coming, etc.
But you never see a story where a guy happily screws his good friend's girl or destroys another man's family just because he can without any justifying circumstances, and without him being a typical villain, a protag you're supposed to identify with. Doesn't really happen. If you played a game where a guy had a loving and sweet girlfriend and treated her like crap and messed around with other girls just because he was bored of her, would you sympathise with him, or the poor girl being mistreated by him? It's like that. Even in typical eroge where a protag has sex with lots of different girls, the game never shows any truly negative and realistic consequences that would make you disgusted with his behaviour, and in the rare circumstances they do have a negative result happen the guy would deeply regret it and show him doing something about it.
The exception of course is School Days which is my case in point. After all, everyone male and female alike hates the protag and wanted bad things to happen to him right? So there you go.
Men and women are no different with this stuff.

While I mostly agree with you, but I think there are different kind of people. Even from other people's POV, they can hardly believe there are people like us that can get off from NTR. There are even parents that rape their own children in reality, and that happens everyday. So I don't think it's that far off to think there are women get off from NTR situation. Of course what i mean is NTR with full consent of the women. I don't think anyone would want to be raped, not even men. And I'm sure they are minority, niche like us :D

For men i think netori is far more common compared to netorare in reality. I even have several friends that like doing that, Even to his friend's gf. When i asked him why did he do it even though she already has boyfriend, he said "that's what makes it so good". Just like a villain in NTR VN. But of course they only did it with unmarried couples. It takes a devil to be willing to ruin other people's family for his pleasure.

ABout School Days, i heard many things about that game, is it any good ? How does it compare to the anime? I've watched the anime. Is there any netorare scenario as the consequences for what he did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please