Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I´m playing きんこむぎ!~家出中の金髪小麦肌娘~ and Kanako is a lovely heroine and i think one of the first girl that admits that she enjoy doing "ecchi things" even before having sex, just now finished the both NTR routes and next i´m gonna take the good path

[The NTR route has two endings one that she goes to live with the netori and got pregnant, and the second ending or tragic ending when she is murdered, in this scene i really felt sorry for her because things with the MC had possibilities of taking a good term for both of them.

I must say that i really like her personality and her voice]

Cool, sounds good.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Even though I knew it isn't Netorare however why I have NTR feelings now. God, please why...
[Okayu-san] Ejaculation Memory 1

Yeah..NTR feeling without actual NTR. he doesn't have many works but one of my favorite artist.

BTW, i've just tried NTR JAV titled アナタの前で、中に出されて・・・ by Ryoko Murakami. its not that bad, the acting was quite good for JAV though story was too short and NTR effect is not that good. I like actress teasing in the first scene. Do you guys watch NTR JAV? if you do, any recommendation with good story and good NTR effect?

Do you guys watch NTR JAV? if you do, any recommendation with good story and good NTR effect?
You should probably seek good story elsewhere, but you can try to watch:
ntrd-007, ntrd-013 - mystery NTR with husband's pov (!)
(ntrd-006, ntrd-012 - ntr-ed male with the same actor; I don't remember which pov)
ntrd-011 - wife is molested with her (coerced) husband watching
rct-588, rct-622 - silly tv-show-like javs with a swapping
dv1680 - molesting wife near her husband in a cinema escalates
snis268 - more exhibitionism (husband likes it when his wife is seen without a bra and panties) but sprinkled with some NTR

It's possible that there is something else in NTRD titles.

Yeah..NTR feeling without actual NTR. he doesn't have many works but one of my favorite artist.

BTW, i've just tried NTR JAV titled アナタの前で、中に出されて・・・ by Ryoko Murakami. its not that bad, the acting was quite good for JAV though story was too short and NTR effect is not that good. I like actress teasing in the first scene. Do you guys watch NTR JAV? if you do, any recommendation with good story and good NTR effect?

Muahhaha.. cough cough..., Make sure you watch Momoka Nishina - New Bride Wife 2 (this one based on H-manga) and also Momoka Nishina - Bonds of Humiliation.
There are two favourite JAV of me. Especially "Momoka Nishina - Bonds of Humiliation" is definitely one of the best. Why did I say that? Because we have badass old man in this AV.

Reactions: hgawa61
New Atelier Sakura Team NTR 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 game screenshots:

cg_b05a.jpg
cg_b06a.jpg
cg_b07a.jpg

also new screenshots from upcoming Nomad 今夜、お義父様に抱かれます… game:

cg08a.jpg
cg09b.jpg
cg10a.jpg

EDIT: It was announced that there will be OVA of 彼女は誰とでもセックスする。 visual novel that came out this year.
OVA will be out in February next year, quite fast and unexpected if you ask me.

Last edited:
New Atelier Sakura Team NTR 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 game screenshots:

cg_b05a.jpg
cg_b06a.jpg
cg_b07a.jpg
Heroine's face is refreshing (I don't know the correct term for this). I like her hair :)
I figure the 2nd pict is heroine with NTR guy!?

cg08a.jpg
cg09b.jpg
cg10a.jpg

EDIT: It was announced that there will be OVA of 彼女は誰とでもセックスする。 visual novel that came out this year.
I'm sorry if this question already answered before but just for confirmation, that game is remake of Inraku no Miko NTR https://vndb.org/v15895 right? How much is the difference, anybody know?

I'm sorry if this question already answered before but just for confirmation, that game is remake of Inraku no Miko NTR https://vndb.org/v15895 right? How much is the difference, anybody know?

I heard that premise is the same but everything else like scenes or routes are different. Think about it like alternative and longer version.

I heard that premise is the same but everything else like scenes or routes are different. Think about it like alternative and longer version.

Okayy..but the story is same right? and i don't need to play Inraku no Miko NTR to understand this?

Okayy..but the story is same right? and i don't need to play Inraku no Miko NTR to understand this?

I think the NTR part is the same and I guess you can play new version without playing the previous.

I think the NTR part is the same and I guess you can play new version without playing the previous.

I am more interested in having no spoilers for playing the firts game, i like to think that the old game (the 4 parts) were like a preview or trial

cg08a.jpg
cg09b.jpg
cg10a.jpg

Do you know whether the studio include 4 parts of this game into one or not? The reason I had not download it because this game divine to 4 parts, each part just had few H-scenes.

try this link
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_genre.php?g=arna

for all netori requirements...but yeah all netori jav have pretty much bad acting so u have to deal with it

sukebei nyaa is a great place to find the jav but most old torrents have no seeds... u can try watching online though

damn almost left this out
ure komi has made javs of a few well know ntr mangas
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_label.php?l=bima

check it out...try javfor.me for online watching as they are small in size cuz most ure komi javs are 2 gb+ in size

cg08a.jpg
cg09b.jpg
cg10a.jpg

Do you know whether the studio include 4 parts of this game into one or not? The reason I had not download it because this game divine to 4 parts, each part just had few H-scenes.

Sorry but I honestly don't know. Maybe you should play it, you will know if you like it and it's good time killer until the game will be released.

Anyone know a reliable way to find walk through for these games? My inability of Japanese make navigating these games pretty difficult.

Anyone know a reliable way to find walk through for these games? My inability of Japanese make navigating these games pretty difficult.
If I want to find walkthrough I just in google paste title of game and word walkthrough then I see result.
You can also use this site: http://egono.com/ and just search in it; Green "@" is a walktrough.

Reactions: Flyte
try this link
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_genre.php?g=arna

for all netori requirements...but yeah all netori jav have pretty much bad acting so u have to deal with it

sukebei nyaa is a great place to find the jav but most old torrents have no seeds... u can try watching online though

damn almost left this out
ure komi has made javs of a few well know ntr mangas
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_label.php?l=bima

check it out...try javfor.me for online watching as they are small in size cuz most ure komi javs are 2 gb+ in size
I've checked it..I didn't know so many NTR manga made into JAV. I've found several popular manga made into JAV from your link like [TsuyaTsuya] Tatoeba Haha, [Saigado] Hitozuma Audrey, Takasugi Kou manga.
I wonder if there are mystery NTR JAV like commonly found in VN

How to fix this in Translation Aggregator?

TranslateApiExceptionMethod: Translate()Message: AppId is over the quotamessage id=3627.V2_Rest.Translate.15DE20B2

Hey guys do you have a doujin series (netorare obviusly) that you wish hadn't ended or wish to see the next installment? for me it would be the midgard series from Circle outerworld, posibly my favorite if it wasn't for that ending, and another i REALLY wish to see more is the mixedreal series (zero-in doujin) from Xration, so far that i know there are only 4 doujins, but i really feel there can be more, what i like the most is the fact that it isn't clear if the ntr is real or not

Hey guys do you have a doujin series (netorare obviusly) that you wish hadn't ended or wish to see the next installment? for me it would be the midgard series from Circle outerworld, posibly my favorite if it wasn't for that ending, and another i REALLY wish to see more is the mixedreal series (zero-in doujin) from Xration, so far that i know there are only 4 doujins, but i really feel there can be more, what i like the most is the fact that it isn't clear if the ntr is real or not

Yuzuki N´Dash -- another world.
It feels that lacks a final chapter

Users who are viewing this thread

• TYF5

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please