[2014-04-25] Tenbin no La Dea - Ikusa Megami MEMORIA. Eushully's Coming Up game, the 15th Product!

Ru-'s sister will unlock if you succeed to rescue her alive! if she's dead, Ru's will leave your party forever.

as for Abyls Cassale, you have to enter his route, and he'll be playable.

How to rescue her sister, and how I enter Abyls Cassale route?
I don't have any clue at all...

How to rescue her sister, and how I enter Abyls Cassale route?
I don't have any clue at all...

after you see the event... go to her place as fast as you can, and don't walk around, just go straight to her! and you'll be able to save her instead of killing her.

as for Abyls Cassale route, i think it's has to do with choices with the town folks.

Okay Evening Primrose is Grifon Hort, but still didn't found the violet liquid. Cant say how the liquid named because it's still named unknown. Is Column 2 Row 4 in Suris Alchemy overview.

after you see the event... go to her place as fast as you can, and don't walk around, just go straight to her! and you'll be able to save her instead of killing her.

as for Abyls Cassale route, i think it's has to do with choices with the town folks.

This... I didn't think possibility of this...
Whelp, gonna retry next play then.
Thanks for the info.

max lvl cap is 200 *I've 197 because one damn skillpoint is missing (don't find this damn banit or who the hell he is)

i posted this in the hongfire thread of memoria

so a short review:

a few Characters join condition

ruu join condi:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
i put this character in a spoilertag
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
join condition of Lizaira:
join condition of metisana:
other missable event

Last edited:
Anyone already knows some differences between routes. (Unique Characters or Main-Characters)

If I remember right it was historical (neutral), Luna (light) and Ekria (dark I) or Irina (dark II) in Verita.

Think the guild shares decide the route this time. (Red, Gray and Blue Houses)

Must decide whose shares I should improve if I can find this silly liquid.

Found much of the brown, blue, white and rainbow liquid but nothing from the violet I need.

Last edited:
There is 8 stat in this game: (from top clockwise)

Attack Multiplier - The number of time that a character can attack.(Multiples physical damage)
Physical Attack - Physical attack stat.
Physical Defense - Physical Defense stat.
Body Speed (P.Spd) - use to decrease prepare time and delay time for physical attacks
Defense Multiplier - Number of time a Character defend (Multiples defense)
Mind Speed (M.Spd)- use to decrease cast time and cool down time for Magic attacks
Magic Defense - Magic Defense Stat.
Magic Attack - Magic Attack Stat.

From http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/La_DEA_of_Libra

thank you!! :)

Found out that the liquid is Magic Water (魔力水) and can found here 春陽峠(清廉の滝). But where is this and how can I get there?

Can go to Thief Hideout, Griffon Hort and Elf Village.

Last edited:
Found out that the liquid is Magic Water (魔力水) and can found here 春陽峠(清廉の滝). But where is this and how can I get there?

Can go to Thief Hideout, Griffon Hort and Elf Village.

"In chapter 2, there's another dream event like this for an apprentice dancer in a caravan (Rakuche). I got the dream immediately after my very first random encounter of chapter 2, when my gauge went from 190 -> 185. It led to the opening up of the area 春陽峠~暗鬱の森" (postet the Quote here) ^^
--> if you finished chapter 2 you can't access this area anymore

Shit and I dont have any saves before Chapter 3 so if I dont want to miss many of the quests from Chapter 4 I must start from the beginning.

Shit and I dont have any saves before Chapter 3 so if I dont want to miss many of the quests from Chapter 4 I must start from the beginning.

you've two options either do it ng+ or use spoileral (maybe this would help too)
(I would probably do it ng+ because of the four different endings you'll have to play it 4times xD)

edit:
these are all faction points that I could find, maybe there are more but I didn't get anymore after chapter 5
btw. the ??? event in both Rudon and Yolma I couldn't figure out what's gives the point but I always got 1pkt (btw. I did all Quest for either Rudon or Yolma maybe that's what the point is)
edit2: I used a hide tag for those who don't want to see it

Last edited:
Reactions: Renzaki
How did you get the Sleep with Reni event didnt get it and have no idea what I must do for it.

you can see it after you saved her from the cultist spirit. does anyone know how to open the door in the final dungeon to get the chest?

you can see it after you saved her from the cultist spirit. does anyone know how to open the door in the final dungeon to get the chest?

you'll get the key in the ex dungeon (ng+)

edit: update post regarding factions
edit2:
I don't know if someone has mentioned this before but the criteria for seeing dreams are not megami-meter less than 200, because I see the dreams on my second run at 700ish and 900ish megami-meter
it seems that the condition to unlock certain events (goddess gauge <= 200) are only during the 1st playtrough

Last edited:
A short general question: Does the game has any sort of (unavoidable) rape scenes? I know from the trial that you could avoid the first one in the bandit hideout, so if it's avoidable or route-specific - like Gear of Dragon's chaos route - I could stomache it.

A short general question: Does the game has any sort of (unavoidable) rape scenes? I know from the trial that you could avoid the first one in the bandit hideout, so if it's avoidable or route-specific - like Gear of Dragon's chaos route - I could stomache it.

you can avoid every rape scene, but this will also lock you out from e.g. levia scenes *vanilla* (btw. there are only 5 rapes scenes in the entire game)

this make me feel dum but how do you un equip cursed items looked for spells or items but could not find the right one

can anyone tell me where to find all the uber boss

first one is at the mirror at b6
second one is at the bottom of the map where celica gets trapped with roka

idk the rest

Last edited:
can anyone tell me where to find all the uber boss

first one is at the mirror at b6
second one is at the bottom of the map where celica gets trapped with roka

the following only applies if you got the hint (purple ? next to eushully)
2.roka dungeon (worst case mine b1f next to the elevator) last area
3.bf8 *same area where you fought Sagamore or find ruu (ruu is in the second part of b8f, the dungeon in the first part)*
4.b7f *area with cube, red-blue light and mirror puzzle*

--> after that last dungeon (where you've found a closed door in your 1st playthrough)

Reactions: kazehayakazuto

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload