[Hentai game] [150724] [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2 CUSTOM MAID3D2 + Getchu Bonus + Update 1.01 + Scans

excuse me, noob here. wanna ask, if i install this ver. should i need the previous ver. / the other ver.?

Why do I get error everytime I launch it. After pressing okay on two prompts, I pressed the start and it freezes after the caution screen

Hey just a quick question does this include all the dlc? if not anyone know where I could find it? Thanks.

hey guys

ive just downloaded this game and when ive extracted it but when i try to launch the game it says i dont have a specific file? anyone have any solution for this? i also get another error something about archive... plz help i really wanna play this

on a side not, thankyou for uploading this

could i get a clear instruction on how exactly to install this game?
ive got zip files but i cant open the exe files because of the error messages
thanks

How in the hell am I suppose to go through the caution screen? It starts to frustrate me when I waited for 3 hours, looking a black screen and it does nothing

would be great if you could be a bit more specific

When I open the Launcher, it gives me errors (lots of them) and it doesn't open.
When I opened the CM3D2x86, it opens and it gives me the cat logo and then the caution screen and then a black screen. (It is responding since when I close it, it responds fast and it doesn't say "Not Responding")

I have no clue if this has been asked before, but.. Is this game operable in win10?

i tried to update dlc+patch but can't
1z6t5s7.jpg

I have no clue if this has been asked before, but.. Is this game operable in win10?
I have run it fine under Windows 10.

i tried to update dlc+patch but can't
1z6t5s7.jpg
Your image indicates that you're trying to update files that you already have, and of the same version - that's the 100 -> 100 part. Newer versions of the same file will have the number increase, e.g. 100 -> 102. I *think* new files are represented with a zero, e.g. 100 -> 0. Some of the patches duplicate files also contained in expansions. You could also get this result if you ran a patch that you already applied.

I admit that trying to get all of them working can be a little confusing. It happened to me that I tried to update something I already had not knowing that the version I downloaded has said updates installed and it was such a minor thing like a headband that I didnt notice the difference between the two versions.

I have run it fine under Windows 10.

Your image indicates that you're trying to update files that you already have, and of the same version - that's the 100 -> 100 part. Newer versions of the same file will have the number increase, e.g. 100 -> 102. I *think* new files are represented with a zero, e.g. 100 -> 0. Some of the patches duplicate files also contained in expansions. You could also get this result if you ran a patch that you already applied.

thanks fix already.

wanna ask, there're 3 translation in HF for this and which one should i pick? should i pick them all?
Thank you

What I dont really get if I need to download every other torrent to have the complete version + updates and if the dlc links that hongfire posted are also included in those torrents.

wanna ask, there're 3 translation in HF for this and which one should i pick? should i pick them all?
Thank you
I just download the hongfire patch that always include a translation. Those are always stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]