[Hentai game] [150724] [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2 CUSTOM MAID3D2 + Getchu Bonus + Update 1.01 + Scans

excuse me, noob here. wanna ask, if i install this ver. should i need the previous ver. / the other ver.?

Why do I get error everytime I launch it. After pressing okay on two prompts, I pressed the start and it freezes after the caution screen

Hey just a quick question does this include all the dlc? if not anyone know where I could find it? Thanks.

hey guys

ive just downloaded this game and when ive extracted it but when i try to launch the game it says i dont have a specific file? anyone have any solution for this? i also get another error something about archive... plz help i really wanna play this

on a side not, thankyou for uploading this

could i get a clear instruction on how exactly to install this game?
ive got zip files but i cant open the exe files because of the error messages
thanks

How in the hell am I suppose to go through the caution screen? It starts to frustrate me when I waited for 3 hours, looking a black screen and it does nothing

would be great if you could be a bit more specific

When I open the Launcher, it gives me errors (lots of them) and it doesn't open.
When I opened the CM3D2x86, it opens and it gives me the cat logo and then the caution screen and then a black screen. (It is responding since when I close it, it responds fast and it doesn't say "Not Responding")

I have no clue if this has been asked before, but.. Is this game operable in win10?

i tried to update dlc+patch but can't
1z6t5s7.jpg

I have no clue if this has been asked before, but.. Is this game operable in win10?
I have run it fine under Windows 10.

i tried to update dlc+patch but can't
1z6t5s7.jpg
Your image indicates that you're trying to update files that you already have, and of the same version - that's the 100 -> 100 part. Newer versions of the same file will have the number increase, e.g. 100 -> 102. I *think* new files are represented with a zero, e.g. 100 -> 0. Some of the patches duplicate files also contained in expansions. You could also get this result if you ran a patch that you already applied.

I admit that trying to get all of them working can be a little confusing. It happened to me that I tried to update something I already had not knowing that the version I downloaded has said updates installed and it was such a minor thing like a headband that I didnt notice the difference between the two versions.

I have run it fine under Windows 10.

Your image indicates that you're trying to update files that you already have, and of the same version - that's the 100 -> 100 part. Newer versions of the same file will have the number increase, e.g. 100 -> 102. I *think* new files are represented with a zero, e.g. 100 -> 0. Some of the patches duplicate files also contained in expansions. You could also get this result if you ran a patch that you already applied.

thanks fix already.

wanna ask, there're 3 translation in HF for this and which one should i pick? should i pick them all?
Thank you

What I dont really get if I need to download every other torrent to have the complete version + updates and if the dlc links that hongfire posted are also included in those torrents.

wanna ask, there're 3 translation in HF for this and which one should i pick? should i pick them all?
Thank you
I just download the hongfire patch that always include a translation. Those are always stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls