[Hentai game] [150724] [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2 CUSTOM MAID3D2 + Getchu Bonus + Update 1.01 + Scans

Hi, the links on Hongfire all contain a google search for pastebin code and the first hit links to where the pastebin ID and what is possibly the name of the paste (though I'm not 100% sure) is shown. I read through various articles about pastebin and the command to get the code, but I still don't know where to type in the command in the first place. Would be awesome if you could enlighten me. tl:dr How do I get the pastebin code? I'm no programmer and I don't have Minecraft. Thx

Hi, the links on Hongfire all contain a google search for pastebin code and the first hit links to where the pastebin ID and what is possibly the name of the paste (though I'm not 100% sure) is shown. I read through various articles about pastebin and the command to get the code, but I still don't know where to type in the command in the first place. Would be awesome if you could enlighten me. tl:dr How do I get the pastebin code? I'm no programmer and I don't have Minecraft. Thx

Here pastebin with all dlc http://pastebin.com/bbqNtFZN

It's all mega.nz.

Reactions: Hakkira_Kortan
Sorry for being worthless, but is there any info for this game anywhere? I dont know how to get it to run all I get are errors. I also heard I needed a patch, but have no idea where to get it. I can't find any websites that talk about how to install it at all.

Last edited:
Sorry for being worthless, but is there any info for this game anywhere? I dont know how to get it to run all I get are errors. I also heard I needed a patch, but have no idea where to get it. I can't find any websites that talk about how to install it at all.

Its all on hongfire which is unfortunately down at the moment.

Hi folks!
So, I've finnaly bought new graphic card on Nvidia base (bye bye trashy AMD) and joyfully install CM3D 2. I've follow the instruction, patched to the latest 1.39 version, apply HF patch and...run into error. Before entering maid creation I always got an error like this one:
View attachment 13133
Only thing changing is those maids names, every time it pop up and crash whole game. I've tried re-install a few times, without success.
Does some of you have a clue what in the seven hells is wrong?

Hello could anyone tell me how to install this? i keep getting an error while trying to start the game so maybe i did something wrong :(

i heard that there is english translation for this game ,, do i need specific file for it or i need to redownload the game?

I keep receiving an error... after launching the x64...

(0)
Yotogi.Category
enum parse error.[e.u~]

Then it stays on a black screen...

How do I fix this?

Users who are viewing this thread