[Hentai game] [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Append Life + Wallpaper [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch] [Updated]

1450070_672347592799181_505123271_n.jpg
I am doing what nacht said and this happens

What is the extension of the compressed file?

Re: [110624] [暁WORKS-響-] LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 + Wallpaper + New Patch [H-Game] [No DVD Patch] [Updated]

you mean this?
995211_672500829450524_168605363_n.jpg

you mean this?
995211_672500829450524_168605363_n.jpg

It looks like whoever create the torrent was just compressed their game folder
btw, Are you sure you get this from the first page since my torrent show the files different from yours?
aaa.jpg

Reactions: AyumuXD

It looks like whoever create the torrent was just compressed their game folder
btw, Are you sure you get this from the first page since my torrent show the files different from yours?
View attachment 3067

you right, i try to download te torrent a gain and it's different from my first download, hmm.... if i not download from this thread then where i download it?????
1441207_672620362771904_682867378_n.jpg
936007_672620409438566_1897348688_n.jpg
sorry for bothering you all this time, and tanks for all helps arigatougozaimasu

Can i Ask ??? i have problem with start the game .......... the game ask me about some license but and i put some this to it and it keep say error MIGJAoGBAOvZi0VLCgRww1KjG8n7nh/kITnZxN28Ee2sXGvxID5PdQRqTQaYp653
krF0ZJ0YlB1JMaKRTtHwhM64Yhu/8zP/wcOvSZDxx1vqThbyzkNf8UQBFFgk6qok
2us7okny6SF8fZ2keZAUQ0WU1cJiMMCXjOrI470yJnOtkk5/fMlnAgMBAAE=
What i suppose to do here guys == ?

Can i Ask ??? i have problem with start the game .......... the game ask me about some license but and i put some this to it and it keep say error MIGJAoGBAOvZi0VLCgRww1KjG8n7nh/kITnZxN28Ee2sXGvxID5PdQRqTQaYp653
krF0ZJ0YlB1JMaKRTtHwhM64Yhu/8zP/wcOvSZDxx1vqThbyzkNf8UQBFFgk6qok
2us7okny6SF8fZ2keZAUQ0WU1cJiMMCXjOrI470yJnOtkk5/fMlnAgMBAAE=
What i suppose to do here guys == ?

What is "some this to it" ?

maybe he doesn't use the crack because the game keep asking the license

Sr == i didn't pay attention ..... just few hours ago i can play it but am not JPN so do y guys have H-code for the game or y guys use some other translate progam ?

You don't need to use H-code, just select the Kirikiril thread in your ITH program.

Reactions: ghostnanasaki

Thanks ひきこもり i did it ^^ . This was my first time playing a VN without Eng patch ....

Can i ask i had played Yuni Nanasawa route and check the extra CG and find it not full CG of Nanasawa ?? Y guys have walkthrough or something becasue i can't read Japan ...... when we can choose to do something at the free time after school we gain some status right ?? The status we gain from it can does something or just for fun > < ?? I need to have full CG of this game ........... This VN is totally awesome ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!

hello i have a problem i don't know how to install the patch. i've dowloaded lc_patch 1.02 and aprhil but i can't run the patch it crash how can i do to install thanks

^just double click the application patch for lc_patch 1.02....and for append life(july to april) i just move

the xp3 file to installed game folder and it run okay

I need walkthrough for this game, does anyone have it ? :(

can anyone give a valid link for append life? the mediafire on is dead

pretty please :D

i suggest you could just download lovelyxcation mou zutto hatsukoi no hibi edition, it already have all append life.

any torrent link?

i've already download from girlcelly on 1st post T_T

i suggest you could just download lovelyxcation mou zutto hatsukoi no hibi edition, it already have all append life.

Is there a similar version for Lovely x Cation 2?

[MENTION=11233]reivatin[/MENTION]; try this link

Reactions: reivatin

ah.. the file is rar in 1 file -_-'

but thanks :D
it will take a while, but if it's compilation, so it's good :whistle:

Its old as Hell i know but, is there any Chance to get a Full Savegame Copy for Download?
I mean, you can find everything, from Walkthroughs to patches but no savefile ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]